Sign in to follow this  
IvanMomentz

My Love Momentz | Penang Wedding Photographer

Hi, my name is Ivan Lim. I used to be a casual photographer who shoot almost everything from landscape, street, event, portraiture, performing arts, concert etc. I love shooting landscape the most, especially nightscape. I created many beautiful landscape photos and they have been published before in a few magazines in Malaysia and also Europe. 

My first DSLR was an APSC Nikon but when I go serious into photography professionally, I have been using Fullframe Nikon and also a prime lens shooter. I have never tried joining the international wedding community yet as I do not have the budget for it at the moment. I know that becoming a member of such community can bring up your branding and able to charge more but my approach is different, I always see my own work and decide myself how much my work would cost. With this, I can provide a much more competitive and affordable price to my clients, and most important thing is they like my work and I am able to deliver my best work to them. 

In year 2015, I found a few partners and after some discussion, we think can work together as a team and My Love Momentz was given birth. My work can be seen at my website www.mylovemomentz.com and also my facebook page.

Nice to meet all of you here in this forum! Hope that we can exchange ideas and even help each other in the future!