Sign in to follow this  
sukyo

what internet have the fastest speed?

can anyone share your experience about internet that you are using?  i want the internet with fast speed, of course the price is affordable.

any suggestion? 

do you heard about TIME? many people using it recently, they come out a new package that quite interesting since last month.maybe you can consider to sign up their package.

do you heard about TIME? many people using it recently, they come out a new package that quite interesting since last month.maybe you can consider to sign up their package.

i heard recently, my course mate is using, she said the speed is very fast.

she recommend me too. but what is the price for the new package?

TM unifi no? The only option I can think of. 

TM is dominating because lack of competitors. 

i prefer other company than TM,because TM is quite expensive.

TIME is using fibre internet right? i heard my sis told me last week, she said fibre internet is more stable compare to normal internet.is it?

TIME is using fibre internet right? i heard my sis told me last week, she said fibre internet is more stable compare to normal internet.is it?

ya, fibre internet is more stable to ADSL internet, so the connection will be more stable.

Edited by yendi

i heard recently, my course mate is using, she said the speed is very fast.

she recommend me too. but what is the price for the new package?

the new package is upgrade to unlimited quota which is more attractive

this is the price for new package

100Mbps RM149

300Mbps RM189

500Mbps RM299

They leave you no choice. You can only choose TM or not to use internet.

I do hope, Malaysian allow other ISP to join in. More choices and more competitive. So that, we can get better plan with lower price. Just like our neighbor Singapore. 5 ISP or even more in Singapore and it's very competitive. All the plan are so attractive, no need to worry out of choices. When this one doesn't suit you, go for others.

They leave you no choice. You can only choose TM or not to use internet.

I do hope, Malaysian allow other ISP to join in. More choices and more competitive. So that, we can get better plan with lower price. Just like our neighbor Singapore. 5 ISP or even more in Singapore and it's very competitive. All the plan are so attractive, no need to worry out of choices. When this one doesn't suit you, go for others.

Yeah, I was looking forward to this but I think it still take some time... Glad that Time has join in and they bring us the faster speed experience. If not, I think we are still stuck with the 30mbps speed only. Also, I think that because of this reason, that's why others are start increase the speed  and offering the 100mbps  plan. Soon, network field will become very competitive as Time is keep pushing affordable plan with faster speed.  I would said well done. :) Let's hope that, 3 of them can make better offer to benefits us.

Edited by yendi

do you heard about TIME? many people using it recently mutuelles Entreprise, they come out a new package that quite interesting since last month.maybe you can consider to sign up their package.

I think it takes more information for those who have not yet used the service. It's a way to share

On 4/20/2016 at 7:13 AM, sukyo said:

can anyone share your experience about internet that you are using installation climatisation Saint Laurent Du Var ?  i want the internet with fast speed, of course the price is affordable.

any suggestion? 

In fact it depends mainly on the network. Even if you choose a top ISP, the network will still be important.