Sign in to follow this  
alala

MUA for Penang - Sam Khor? Angela Kang? Remy Ngan? Angie Ng?

Hi everyone! I'm looking for a make up artist + hair for a wedding in Penang and am not sure who to engage.

I've actually emailed quite a few but not everyone replies.

I will be coming from KL, so I'm thought of hiring one from KL (like Remy Ngan or Angie Ng or any other suggestions?) as it will be easier to do trials beforehand. However, some have VERY high outstation surcharge so I'm also trying to find someone locally in Penang. 

I don't live in KL at the moment so unfortunately won't be able to go for trials before booking and will have to depend on recommendations, so any input is much appreciated - I am looking for not-stiff looking hair and natural make up.

Thanks! :)

Personally, don't find Sam Khor is good. Even she had many years of experience in bridal make up industry, but I think her skills was stagnant at 10 years ago technology! Tried her make up before and it's quite old fashion style. The foundation used on me is too fair, the hair-do also looks stiff, not like those natural style even I've been emphasized many time I'm going for natural look. Thus, it's not advisable if you looking for natural style. Saw my friends MUA is much more better compare to her - like Meris Tan, Jess Lee etc. 

Personally, don't find Sam Khor is good. Even she had many years of experience in bridal make up industry, but I think her skills was stagnant at 10 years ago technology! Tried her make up before and it's quite old fashion style. The foundation used on me is too fair, the hair-do also looks stiff, not like those natural style even I've been emphasized many time I'm going for natural look. Thus, it's not advisable if you looking for natural style. Saw my friends MUA is much more better compare to her - like Meris Tan, Jess Lee etc. 

Thanks for the input!