Hi brides and grooms to be, as I was helping my friend search for her ideal wedding venue, I discovered what a tedious and long process it was. It's really difficult to find a wedding banquet venue and obtain the accurate price quotes for her wedding. For example, if I want to find a pet friendly venue, the only way I can find out is to ask around forums, friends, or call up the venue! To find out the quality of food and service of the venue is also really tedious, we had to ask around and search through forums online. 

Does anyone else feel the same?

What were the all the problems and troubles you experienced when searching for your wedding venue?

What were the questions you had or information you wanted of a wedding venue/package that you couldn't find online, and had to call up the venue or ask around? (so troublesome!)

Were there any tips or hacks to make this process of finding the perfect wedding venue easier? 

Please share!!! Thank you heaps!

there's no short cut. if you want short cut....pay Rm4000 to a wedding planner and she will give you the advice. Is it worth paying Rm4000 for advice? It's up to you. Bear in mind though.... whatever that wedding planner says are based on her preference and may not suit you either.

The best is still do every planning yourself.