Sign in to follow this  
lorineniedecker

How to do breastfeeding without pain!!

A'm 25 weeks pregnant Lorine Niedecker from malaysia. A'm worried about my delivery and specially about breastfeeding. Actually i dun have mother and mother-in-law or any other elder to me and dun have any knowledge about how to do breastfeeding. Once my friend told me about breastfeeding and she said it's really a painful process. Is that true?? So,Please i am requesting all the experienced ladies present here to tell me about that process as that's my first time, that's why am very scared. Suggest me some articles or websites related to breastfeeding from whom i can learn something. Thanks in advance.

Edited by lorineniedecker

Hello Lorine Niedecker , Don't be so nervous my dear. Everything will be all right. It's a natural process in pregnancy and happens with every lady. It's quite painful process but many type of breast pumps and all available in market which will definitely help you. When my baby was born, my sister told me about all that things because i was also scared like you.she told me about some websites that provides help about each and everything regarding babies. Hope that websites will help you.

What2expect

Babygagga

babynology

babiescenter

parentadvice

mumnet

mothertobesoon

numbler

That's all are the websites. Anyways there is nothing to fear.May god will keep you and your child safe and healthy.Bless you!!

I was married at 32 and immediately tried to get pregnant. When I was unable to conceive I had blood tests for fertility and was told that I had an FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) of 54 and would not be able to have children. Even though the doctors knew that I had been diagnosed with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis since age 25, no one bothered to check my thyroid levels. my TSH was measured at .001. My Synthroid dosage was lowered. a friend advise me to contact a spiritualist who help with fertility with his medicine, i collected his contact and explain my situation to him he prepared  for me a herbal medicine which i took as describe  by him. became pregnant very quickly, I had a successful pregnancy. I have my baby august 2017. to get pregnant at age 35 with my 2nd child in september 2019, thank you sir , this is his email contact if  you require his help  babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka