Sign in to follow this  
cheers

Cheer's ROM photos

Dear MB members,

Would love to share my ROM photos with you. I think the photopraher did a good job. My hubby and myself love the photos much.

Hope you will like it and pls give ur good or bad comment if you have any. Thank you. :)

Please let me know if you are interested. :rolleyes:

Cheers~

can email me - cay0714@hotmail.com

Dear MB members,

Would love to share my ROM photos with you. I think the photopraher did a good job. My hubby and myself love the photos much.

Hope you will like it and pls give ur good or bad comment if you have any. Thank you. :)

Cheers~

Congrats... lovely ROM pictures and Ulu Yam OD pictures... WY skill has been upgraded it seems... better than wat i saw last time... anyway congrats to u

Dear MB members,

Cheers~

cheers

can i view ur pix? whoi s ur photographer? oo.. must be really nice since u love them so much

my email is hueytzi@yahoo.com

thanx

Dear sweet73, beautifulgown, cay0714, micbabe, sunny, lexisgal, aplechin, annkuek

Have sent you the link.

Pls comment as both the photographer(wengyap) and couple wish to improve our skill and pose when it comes to the actual wedding day. :unsure:

cheers~

Congrats... lovely ROM pictures and Ulu Yam OD pictures... WY skill has been upgraded it seems... better than wat i saw last time... anyway congrats to u

Hi babysiew,

thank you very much for your compliment on the photos. I will convey your mesage to Weng and I am sure he'll feel motivated. :unsure:

Cheers~

hi Cheers,

me too..

aplechin66@hotmail.com

hi applechin,

I received an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification after I try to send out the link to you. Perhaps you have given me a wrong email address? :)

cheers~

hi Cheerscan share with me...... boon5548@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks.

hi boon5548,

email sent. pls check.

thank you. :)

cheers~

Dear MB members,

Please let me know if you are interested. :D

Cheers~

Please PM me... can't wait to see your pics. :)