yuhchyng

Pangkor Laut Resort

i'd surf the web n it stated prices in usd dollar!!

if the exchange rate is 3.3..then my hill package will be rm1237.5!! spa 1732.5!!

ngam ngam the first dat of peak charge starts on 20th dec!!! arghhh!! also my first day there!!!

so xpensive!!!!!

i'd surf the web n it stated prices in usd dollar!!

if the exchange rate is 3.3..then my hill package will be rm1237.5!! spa 1732.5!!

ngam ngam the first dat of peak charge starts on 20th dec!!! arghhh!! also my first day there!!!

so xpensive!!!!!

I think they have special rates in RM for Malaysians.

I tried to book for CNY since my Rome trip is now cancelled. But they are already fully booked. Yup, PLR is very popular and it is always fully booked. Even their director (YTL family member) did not manage to get any room for me. She told me that people book one year in advance.

Anyone know when's the Nov-Dec promo package?

Haizzz..one year in advance? The AD nd to wait after CNY to get it..

Anyone can share the PLR latest price range and pic with me.

genielee_83@yahoo.com

It depends whether you will go during peak season or low. I booked mine one week before my wedding (end of Sep 07). For price, you may also get it from their website in RM. If it is still the same as last year, it is RM799 for two nights per pax, from Pangkor Island jetty; RM1199 by Berjaya flight from Subang Airport, also for two nights.

Hi , I am Shannn .. I am new here .

Just wanna know is anyone went to Pangkor Laut Resort ( YTL ) before ?

how is the place ? Romantic ?

How bout the F&B , The price also super expensive ?

of course it's super expensive and u cant get any local food there unless u eat at their cafe & restaurant.

Anyway, i choose pangkor pan pacific hotel aka golden sand beach for my short honeymoon trip.. i stay there a week.. enviroment very nice.. and a lot of activities organize by the hotel sport club.

and it's quite a distance from pangkor town but no problem.. anytime u can request the lobby staff to get u a chartered van or motocycle to go round the island.

I had a wonderful time there.

Hi , I am Shannn .. I am new here .

Just wanna know is anyone went to Pangkor Laut Resort ( YTL ) before ?

how is the place ? Romantic ?

How bout the F&B , The price also super expensive ?

Place is nice and relaxing.

F&B is very expensive. However, your 3 meals each day should be already covered in your package, i.e. you don't have to pay extra even your bill come to you as RM1k. Unless you finish you meal, leave and return to have a second time, then you will be charged. Food is good. Alcohol is NOT included in your package.

Garden Villa is more suitable for family. If you are going with your spouse, then Hill Villa is better.

thanks yuhchyng..

i'll look for hill villa then.. :lol:

other than tht.. are tat any special requirements i need to ask from them?

like i saw b4.. request d room wf open bath tup or blablabla.. :P

thanks alooooootss!!

cheers,

huiyan

Thinking of going to Pangkor Laut Resort for honeymoon at mid-end August.

So hill villas are the best? Anyone tried the sea villas - the ones on stilts? Thinking of that. Nm :wub:

What form of transportation did most of you guys take? Plane or car + ferry? I'm thinking of the plane but it's those small planes ... eeee

Thinking of going to Pangkor Laut Resort for honeymoon at mid-end August.

So hill villas are the best? Anyone tried the sea villas - the ones on stilts? Thinking of that. Nm :wub:

What form of transportation did most of you guys take? Plane or car + ferry? I'm thinking of the plane but it's those small planes ... eeee

hi prettikat,

i took car + speed boat coz it's more flexible n i can adjust the time my own.. no need to rush for the plane.. hehe..

cheers,

huiyan

So we're going! Confirmed.

We upgraded to sea villa, 3 nights, flights & meals inclusive. A little pricey but think will be worth it. No one has ever said a bad thing about this place. Pictures look stunning too.

We upgraded to sea villa, 3 nights, flights & meals inclusive. A little pricey but think will be worth it. No one has ever said a bad thing about this place. Pictures look stunning too.

Hi prettikat,

May I know how much you paid for the package?

I can't find the special package of RM799 from the pangkor laut resort. Can anyone tell me where I can find it?

Thanks.

Iwine

Hi prettikat,

May I know how much you paid for the package?

I can't find the special package of RM799 from the pangkor laut resort. Can anyone tell me where I can find it?

Thanks.

Iwine

Hi Iwinelin,

You can try to google it for Malaysian Resident Package PLR. Or you can directly contact YTL Travel Center 03-2783 1000. Hope you can find it.

:)

If the price is RM799 for pangkor laut resort... we might be interested too... heheh

Can someone tell me in more detail about the RM799 promo and what they offer... what villas and all.....

Thanks alot...

Gen

Jenniko,

Thanks for the info. I have managed to book the package from YTL Platimum membership page. I joined in order to get the discount. :-P

I have bought the RM799 package and add one night. We have to pay RM200 extra per person for holiday season. I also added 50 min massage for 2 person. I will travel end of november and I'm so looking forward it. :-)

Wow.... iwinelin.... u joined the YTL membership ah? What priority u will get for the PLR booking if u are one of the YTL members?

Did u upgrade to Sea/Spa Villa or u took Hill/Garden Villa?

how abt pacific wing room?? i receive promotion for only rm752 for 3d2n stay at this room. include bf & dinner for both days. is it worth?