yuhchyng

Pangkor Laut Resort

btw i want to ask hor so many villas there which one is good???

I like hill villa, as the room is bigger and newer. Also the open-bath-tub is so good as if you are having bath in the nature.

Sea/Spa villa is good at it is 'on' the sea.

Hi,

I will share the photos later coz now Multiply is down. I will PM later.

I agree with Yuh Chyng that Hill villa is better and worth your money. I don't really fancy the sea villa. The only problem with Hill villa is monkeys and insects and bugs. Other than that, it's the best I ever had.

Jenniko,

can share ur package with me?

i check their website on the honeymoon package... but that is not include the accomodation...

is that true?

Jenniko,

can share ur package with me?

i check their website on the honeymoon package... but that is not include the accomodation...

is that true?

Hi Aishiteru,

No need to take their honeymoon package...sure chop you. They have now RM799 per person includes accommodation and food for 3 days 2 nights. Travel on weekends incurs RM200 surcharge per person though. I think this package totally worth it. When you want to go? You can call YTL travel center to book. Easier.

Babysiew,

Apparently not wor. At first I also thought only for Citibank coz I saw their promotion brochure mar. But I call to YTL travel center without went thru the agent as written in the Citibank promotion. Same price for all. Even better is YTL travel center doesn't charge surcharge for check in on weekdays but for the agents all surcharge coz now school holiday wor. DOuble standard to me. I suggest whoever want to book PLR packages should call directly to YTL travel center.

Aishiteru,

Yeah, including 2 breakfast, 2 lunches and 2 dinners.

Babysiew,

I would choose both. Haha! Will probably go Bali next year. Haha! By the way, I heard the PLR promotion is until 20 Dec. If you miss this, they have such promotion every year. Just wait for it.

if i miss this, then no more lor... AD Jan 2008 ma... takkan wait till Dec 2008 only go honeymoon ar... hahaa we just tot of having a mini honeymoon somewhere cheap and around rm3k

if i miss this, then no more lor... AD Jan 2008 ma... takkan wait till Dec 2008 only go honeymoon ar... hahaa we just tot of having a mini honeymoon somewhere cheap and around rm3k

Baby,

Can still go for holiday if cheap. Hehe! What happen to your Europe trip? Aren't you going?

Going... but its in May June ma... have to wait so dang long... so much pressure from families to go honeymoon first in case preggie... so... just tot of alternative venue... then subsequently only go to the place we wanna go... its sponsored la... so now dont know wanna choose where to go

babysiew,

i think u will go for Bali 1 la... hehe

ultimately it's what you and ur hb want lor...

for my case,

i want a very relaxing, get together, romantic and experience the luxury villa style resorts with the limited budget

i have, PLR is my choice lor.

babysiew,

i think u will go for Bali 1 la... hehe

ultimately it's what you and ur hb want lor...

for my case,

i want a very relaxing, get together, romantic and experience the luxury villa style resorts with the limited budget

i have, PLR is my choice lor.

aishiteru,

PLR is highly recommended and I am sure you will enjoy it. I may go back again in two years time if the price hasn't gone up too high. Really worth going.

Dear all,

I have tried to book PLR for 3 times for the past 2 years also failed. Everytime when I tried to book always full....till i beh tahan and told my bf, i will never wanted to go this place!!!!!!! :angry:

After a while I will ask him, 'when u have time to go PLR with me ar?!!!' haha...... :P

RM799 is pretty good price. When I try to book last time always RM899 per pax inclusive of meals and return ferry ticket.

Dear all,

I have tried to book PLR for 3 times for the past 2 years also failed. Everytime when I tried to book always full....till i beh tahan and told my bf, i will never wanted to go this place!!!!!!! :angry:

After a while I will ask him, 'when u have time to go PLR with me ar?!!!' haha...... :P

RM799 is pretty good price. When I try to book last time always RM899 per pax inclusive of meals and return ferry ticket.

Loshita,

If what you said is true, then I was very lucky. The first date I booked it was successful but my hb had some difficulties to get leave so I change to another date immediately which was also successful. I think next time you book, just ask them which date they have available and you try to meet the date instead. Hehe... Like what Yuh Chyng said, most recommended place to go for that price. Good luck.

Loshita,

If what you said is true, then I was very lucky. The first date I booked it was successful but my hb had some difficulties to get leave so I change to another date immediately which was also successful. I think next time you book, just ask them which date they have available and you try to meet the date instead. Hehe... Like what Yuh Chyng said, most recommended place to go for that price. Good luck.

hi all,

no problem booking through YTL resort - everything was easy and fast.

am going for honeymoon in february nxt yr - yippee!

signed up for the 3D/2N package. extra discount if you're YTL PLatinum plus member ;)

Friends have recommended this place for holiday/ honeymoon. :P

cant wait for my trip!