Adeline88

BS - Passion Wedding Plaza, JB

been there last sun, the deisgn is unique but we will have to pay for it definitely.

browse the other one near Passion, can recall the name, think "love ocean" in chinese bah,..package is competitive, know little about the quality. Will re-visit them this sun,...

Hi...!! :D

anybody want to share with me ur comments,experience n advice regarding taking wedding photo...?? i'm so afraid that to take the photo that i'm not satisfy......!! :(

Thank a lot....!!

offer is quite firm, manage to get ~3.5K as per following;

20"x40"

digitalised photos 12"x30"

-

-

-

-

hv u seen the PS taken at Danga Bay by 2 models? it is nice, no? thats the point i buy,..anyway i will be going to AECEAN, not too far away from Passion, to see the available gowns, pend to decide

Hi allemagne, :D

I heard Dream b4...but i'm not sure thery r good or not....!! but i found that in the forum that is quite a lot of ppl choose Venus n Santiago....!! actually Santiago i also consider in one of the bridal shop i want to look for.....!! n the Passion Wedding Plaza i consider it bcoz i saw my friends wedding photos is quite ok which they taken at Passion....!! :)

I think maybe that is not so many ppl sign up with Passion....!! but Passion is a quite well known bridal shop n Passion open for business quite a long time so i think they have a lot of experience....!! :rolleyes:

i have a few frens took their photos there and all i can say is so so... surprisingly, their sample photos by engaged models are stunning. Their hairdo and makeup not too bad...

Pricing wise, I don't think they are the most expensive in town. It's all depend how you bargain.

been there last sun, the deisgn is unique but we will have to pay for it definitely.

browse the other one near Passion, can recall the name, think "love ocean" in chinese bah,..package is competitive, know little about the quality. Will re-visit them this sun,...