tehvon

Selling second-hand wedding dress and evening gown

Classy and simple strapless off-white wedding gown with train and hand embroidery that starts off in clusters at the bodice and spreads out towards the train.

Very comfortable, my favourite feature is the lace-up back which makes the fit very forgiving.  I am 157 cm at 50-51 kg, and no alteration was needed.

You can cover up with a scarf as shown for conservative church weddings.

Price: RM 500, I will include the waist length veil for free.

PM me for appointment for fittings if you wish.

weddingdress4.jpg

weddingdress3.jpg

weddingdress2.jpg

weddingdress1.jpg

weddingdress5.jpg

weddingdress6.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------

Next is an elegant evening gown with high collar in the colour of the ocean.  Black hand embroidery at the neckline and hemline, with emphasis on the train.

Comfortable and well designed for free movement, note how it stays in place without risk of overexposure even when leaning forward.

Price: RM 300, sorry no additional freebies :D

PM me for appointment for fitting (I would recommend it since the fit for this is far less forgiving than for the wedding dress).

20090222 22'28'40.jpg

eveninggown3.jpg

eveninggown1.jpg

eveninggown2.jpg

Edited by tehvon
Price change

Hello friends. I have a wedding coming up. Congratulate me. I had to choose a dress and I just looked through all possible sites and found the only one. Hamilton bridal dresses is just perfect. A huge selection for every taste. Just a wonderful store and how glad I am that I came across it.

I always buy all the goods in online stores, the wedding is no exception. When my young man just recently proposed to me, and we decided that it was best to celebrate the wedding and at the same time go on a honeymoon to the beaches of the Caribbean. Many do not know where to buy wedding dresses. I just went to the Internet and on the site https://www.cathytelle.com/category/wedding-dresses/?query_type_color=or&filter_color=pink , which was the first I got, I found everything I needed and calmly celebrated the wedding in a beautiful dress