aktchan

Hotel Maya, K.L.

i just got hotel maya quotation...price ok..but they have no pic showing about thier ballroom ...anyone can share with me about the wedding set up there?

Low

Anyone been to wedding dinner at maya hotel? i like there...as the price affordatable n min200pax...i just wan to have a small n simple wedding dinner..Any commendation to have a small wedding dinner at hotel? 200pax n must serve good food.. pls help :blink: thanks muaks muaks!! My AD is on Sept.. :D

Anyone been to wedding dinner at maya hotel? i like there...as the price affordatable n min200pax...i just wan to have a small n simple wedding dinner..Any commendation to have a small wedding dinner at hotel? 200pax n must serve good food.. pls help :blink: thanks muaks muaks!! My AD is on Sept.. :D

Hi Pinky, min is 200 pax? Do they cater for 100 people?

Hi Mina,

theres many res n hotel accept 200pax wed banquet. i went to Prince hotel today. the service is very very gd. the person attend me name Natalie. She gving me very very good deal. i think i will sign up wth prince hotel. below r the hotels which giving 200pax for wed banquet :Concorde package-(rm788,888,988) Ritz-Carlton(pricey,no matter how many pax u have min spend is rm45k),Nikko(bad service),Shangri-la(rm1538,1638,1868),Westin min 300pax,Renaissance(rm1038,1288,1888)Maya is gd too bt the date i wan ard taken. Hope its help! :lol:

i just got hotel maya quotation...price ok..but they have no pic showing about thier ballroom ...anyone can share with me about the wedding set up there?

Low

hi...... can you share with me the hotel maya quotation? I just start searching as my AD is on Nov :D

hi all... i heard hotel maya and prince hotel quite nice....

anyone can share with me the photo and quotation?

can both of these 2 hotels place about 40tables?

thanks in advance

thanks in advance

Hi,

I have Maya Hotel quotation. Please give me your e-mail.

Shirey

thanks in advance

Hi,

Shirey

shirey,

my email is anson81@gmail.com

thanks a lot ya... :P

thanks in advance

Hi,

Shirey

shirey,

Hi,

I had sent the quotation. But FYI Maya Hotel will increase RM200 for each menu next year.

thanks in advance

Hi,

Shirey

shirey,

Hi,

I had sent the quotation. But FYI Maya Hotel will increase RM200 for each menu next year.

yea.... i just receive email from them.... the price now is start from RM1088++

Anyone has update for hotel maya?

Thanks

i can say their service quite slow la.... i sent them inquiry email before 25june.... until now also haven receive any reply.

thanks in advance

Hi,

Shirey

Hi shirey, am interested too

thks!! :P

thanks in advance

Hi,

Shirey

Hi shirey, am interested too

thks!! :P

Jojo,

They hav revised the quotation for 2009, more cheaper than yr 2008's package.. its below Rm1000 per table..

I like Maya too, but the prb is the ballroom only can place max 28 tables and min 20 tables only..

I went to Hotel Maya last Saturday. PIC was not there as it's after office hour so I left my namecard with one of the staff. Response was quite prompt as the PIC called me back on Monday, their next working day. :)

The view from the ground entrance all the way up from the elevator to the reception lobby(which is surprisingly not on the ground floor) to the walkway across the ballroom, it was all gorgeous.

However, the ballroom was a little dissapointing It looked small and complicated (with side pillars and uneven shape and different ceiling height). The stage is around knee high and the VIP table will placed right in front of the stage.

Oh they can accomodate up to 35 tables if you use the room upstairs, meaning tat 20 over tables in the ballroom and few more tables on upstairs, another glass stained room which overlook the ballroom. Err..bit hard to describe..hehe.. :unsure:

Hi Shirey, can you send me the quotation too? my email add is cash4181@hotmail.com. thanks. :D

thanks in advance

Hi,

Shirey

Just got a quotation from Maya Hotel.

1. The banquet rates start from RM938++

2. I manage to tour the hotel and saw the suites. Quite nice, but not as big as other hotels.

3. I think the only weak poitn is the size of the banquet hall. Its kinda small and sufficient for just 30 tables.

Appreciate if anyone had attended the wedding dinner and could share their experiences on the quality of the food.

I recently attended my cousin's wedding at Maya, the new look (refurbished) of the hotel is much nicer, but i somewhat didn't like the ballroom's interior, too simplified in design. I find that the aisle (for the bridal couple) is too short (from main entrance to stage), therefore my cousin walked the 'L' shaped aisle from the other door instead.

To me, food wasn't that great, not sure which package she chose, but the fried fish dish and the lotus rice was too dry. Service wasn't as professional, the waitress for our table wasn't very experienced.

Definitely you pay for the ambience not food.

Just my thoughts about it. :)