aktchan

Hotel Maya, K.L.

I knew there was a graveyard around Maya.. which from the hotel itself also can see.. but don tell your parent's bout this, they don like it! bad luck.. that's y I select much more hidden hotel at Pekeliling..

Anybody heard about Hotel Maya having bad energy because there is a graveyard behind?

I knew there was a graveyard around Maya.. which from the hotel itself also can see.. but don tell your parent's bout this, they don like it! bad luck.. that's y I select much more hidden hotel at Pekeliling..

Anybody heard about Hotel Maya having bad energy because there is a graveyard behind?

Before I could tell my parents about this, I rejected this place already. One friend told me that I wouldn't want to stay overnight there and the other friend told me that her feng shui master said there's bad energy at Hotel Maya. Like that how would I dare to have my wedding there?

I agree that the ballroom looks too 'simple' and boring. It is somewhat like the ballroom in Gardens hotel in Midvalley.

However, if you decorate it creatively....it is the perfect platform for deco!

to those who are considering booking hotel maya as your wedding venue, you may want to have second thoughts about it
one of the most important factor when choosing a venue is the hotel PIC who you will be liaising with throughout your wedding planning...unfortunately i had the displeasure of talking to a ms jamie cheah who was the asst director of sales from hotel maya
hotel maya was one of the options i was considering, and i received a follow up call from ms jamie some time after i emailed them my inquiry
i told her most likely wont book them, and was expecting some sort of persuasion to reconsider...however to my unpleasant surprise the line went dead right after which sounded like someone on the other end just slammed down the phone :ohmy::dry: no courtesy whatsoever and havent heard from them since...
just glad i didnt book them as i would expect basic manners from a hospitality staff, more so someone who will be handling my wedding *phew* :whistling: