Sign in to follow this  
BroadwayDiddy

prepaid telco user

Hi there, just wanna to know is there still got prepaid telco user exist or not?

just now when chit chat with friend and i said want to go buy reload for prepaid,

they feel surprise how come prepaid still exist, they thought that prepaid are dead.

But true that postpaid nowadays are more user than prepaid i guess.

Actually there is still exist some prepaid telco user, for those who like to saving cost.

Myself also a prepaid user, every month rm30 spend on my prepaid plan.

Then i will look for some app that can get benefit for prepaid user, end up i found boost top up app

Its a quite nice app to purchase top up

Actually there is still exist some prepaid telco user, for those who like to saving cost.

Then i will look for some app that can get benefit for prepaid user, end up i found boost top up app

Hi there, recently i just trying to figure out how to clear the credit that i reloaded, why cant just convert the credit inside into somewhere else.. few hundred that i have inside my prepaid number.... after clear my credit inside then just think of try boost top up app, otherwise the credit inside will keep increasing only !!!!

should ask your friend have enough sleep or not :/
prepaid is better than postpaid my girl! nowadays all competitor are having promotion on their product.
prepaid = low cost + good

this app i think just release for few months and only for android user now.
would give a try when it available for IOS. 

should ask your friend have enough sleep or not :/
prepaid is better than postpaid my girl! nowadays all competitor are having promotion on their product.
prepaid = low cost + good

HAHAHAAHA, maybe his/her friend never see news, living in their own world

i also agree with that, prepaid still suitable for who want to saving cost, some more mix together with the boost top up, top up with earn point, good good....

there do have some method to stay active as long as your number didnt get disabled, like top up for one week then stay inactive for another week.

probably one month will top up less than rm30, quite save also, haha

seem like quite some times they take do develop for iOS, anyway its a good app, got to support them, keep working on it!

i'm using this boost top up, at first the service was no that nice , but their customer service very efficient, once youfeedback or complain, they will assist you to resolve the problem. now getting more stable and more user. is a very fast reload way.save and safe

1111.PNG

there do have some method to stay active as long as your number didnt get disabled, like top up for one week then stay inactive for another week.

probably one month will top up less than rm30, quite save also, haha

seem like quite some times they take do develop for iOS, anyway its a good app, got to support them, keep working on it!

pm me please~ use my invitation code...i wan free boost credit ~
the point even no expired date, and can reload anytime or transfer to friend who using prepaid

Hey guys, . coming back strong promotion on the double data...

Very long they have silent and finally come back with all double reward...

What is all about the double reward? I'm just start my . plan but they dint not tell me about this promotion ;(

I topup every week to purchase my data... sometime use sometime dont even have time play phone...

job never ending... so prepaid still best for my...

Hey guys, . coming back strong promotion on the double data...

Very long they have silent and finally come back with all double reward.

Its good for those who use facebook adn youtube alot but for me i think 20GB is too much and if u are not able to finish it up within the time period, u will get wasted lehh~~

I dont prefer to use the plan as their coverage and internet connection is way too slow, hence if i get so much data but the connection is weak, i rather save money.

which plan u refer to? now all got 4G still got slow internet connection?

I dont prefer to use the plan as their coverage and internet connection is way too slow, hence if i get so much data but the connection is weak, i rather save money.

Is it maybe the area issue? I dont have face any coverage and line issue... still using . and have full bar line...

just no time play phone and felt tired after work... cannot finish my own data dont even say can get double up data...

prepaid is gd but i think for certain plan only, myself prefer more data plan.

Why said so? if you need more data plan i think above plan is suitable for you...

double up data and pay normal price... others telco might dont have such offer...

i also using prepaid, last time i use postpaid, every month got unused data,

so i change to prepaid, at least i can control the data i want to buy,

only when i want to watch drama online , then i buy more data,

now the . has double data, so consider cheaper than postpaid package.

that's y now may ppl has change to prepaid plan, data for prepaid plan cheaper than postpaid,

if finish the basis data normally i will buy add on, add on for prepaid X also double quota right?

Must need telco come out great plan and promotion the user only switch to ....

got walla unlimited some more... i think this compare to burung hantu this double up data more suitable for me...

and the timing also right while in Holiday i can fully utilize my data...

i believe this also a way of controlling our credit, last time our credit for postpaid suddenly will go up until rm300+

they said we open something so they charge us... so i think prepaid when you need to use only topup will be better...

anywhere, reload can get easily even through online... so prepaid still convenience...

i think we need to choose the plan that suit us so that we can use the internet conveniently but there are many factors need to be taken into consideration such as connectivity and coverage.

Edited by jessphang

I agree that prepaid plan can save cost as u cn control credit  and nowadays many telco is offering great deal for prepaid plan user, so choosing a prepaid plan can be a great option.