Sign in to follow this  
BroadwayDiddy

Look for massage chair

Hi there, due to always after work, when arrive home and feel like my body is so stress,

thinking to get a massage chair to massage my body after work, is there any recommended massage chair for me?

will it because of you always sit down at office for long time? i usually sit for 1 hour like that then i will walk walk around, stretching my body, relax my eye also....

U should go to try every brand of massage chair, so u can compare whether which one is more suitable for u..
Last year i gt bought Ogawa for my parents and they said it's not bad..

U should go to try every brand of massage chair, so u can compare whether which one is more suitable for u..

i feel shy to try every brand, the salesman will keep pull you to buy their new release model massage chair, some more will keep promoting you.

i feel shy to try every brand, the salesman will keep pull you to buy their new release model massage chair, some more will keep promoting you.

dun feel shy lol..maybe u can know something about the massage chair's function that u dunno before..

will it because of you always sit down at office for long time? i usually sit for 1 hour like that then i will walk walk around, stretching my body, relax my eye also....

probably is my work due to long sit on chair, thinking is it possible to put a massage device at my chair? so that i can sit for whole day, hahahaha

recently I saw my idol, Eason Chen gt appear in Ogawa commercial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvbV68jNb4k

Wah dude, seriously this chair? i guess the price must be very expensive, but look amazing the chair lar....

U can paid the massage chair in monthly installments..
in aorund rm500++ a month...so u can handle

RM500++ a month, i feel like paying car installment like that...

some more paying house loan again....

really got to do financial on my expenses...

What are the exact differences btwn buying a massage chair to massage and massage outside for eg in a beauty care shop? Except the convenient part. Coz for me I think they are jz the same,hahaha:lol:

can you tell more about it? Because I need more opinion from the ogawa massage chair user, that might help me increase confident, as I don’t want buy a wrong product for my parent.

Agree for those who are willing to test the massage chair, because we can know which one is more suitable. It not wrong for the salesman promoting you the product, they are doing their jobs. No matter the massage chair is made from Osim, Ogawa or Gintell, the most important thing it make you feel comfortable when you use it.

recently I saw my idol, Eason Chen gt appear in Ogawa commercial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvbV68jNb4k

Wah dude, seriously this chair? i guess the price must be very expensive, but look amazing the chair lar....

U can paid the massage chair in monthly installments..
in aorund rm500++ a month...so u can handle

even if pay monthly, the installment is not a small amount RM500++ leh... it is a bit expensive for middle-income family...

Maybe u can try other ways to relax ur body like progressive muscle relaxation, this even can improve ur sleep...

buying a massage chair at home is actually quite a heavy expense...

I saw that Ogawa massage chair is around RM 5000++...

Is quite expensive... I rather use the 5000++ money to travel...

even if pay monthly, the installment is not a small amount RM500++ leh... it is a bit expensive for middle-income family...

If you are unable to afford a massage chair,  you can actually consider other product like hand held massager, you can use it on specific part of your body, control the intensity of massager, and it actually not really cost much to you.

What are the exact differences btwn buying a massage chair to massage and massage outside for eg in a beauty care shop? Except the convenient part. Coz for me I think they are jz the same,hahaha:lol:

The circumstance. i don't like the circumstance when i massage outside, it feel weird. That just personal problem, but massage chair is quite comfortable for me, you can get a massage at home and do the other thing you want. Really enjoy!

The circumstance. i don't like the circumstance when i massage outside, it feel weird. That just personal problem, but massage chair is quite comfortable for me, you can get a massage at home and do the other thing you want. Really enjoy!

When i back to home after work, i like spend 20-30 min on massage chair and listen my favorite music, it really relaxing me, that is the moment my stress and my tension gone. Then, energy come back.

I have been experiencing lower back pain for well over a month. I’ve tried multiple products with no luck, including back braces & heating pads. Snailax Shiatsu Massage Cushion chair that i purchased from here is a game changer. I used it the first day it arrived for 3 15min intervals because it felt so amazing. I would warn anyone getting this item to ease into it because the following day my back was sore to the touch. I took a day off & now use it for 15-30mins a day & my back feels amazing.