Sign in to follow this  
Asweet Jes

postpaid ?

better no choose postpaid, expensive and even the line/signal is very slow. especially living kampung area.
there is a lot prepaid, go google it out. myself is . enough.

better no choose postpaid, expensive and even the line/signal is very slow. especially living kampung area.

ya.i agree with you..now . has come out with new plan named as . kaw kaw because when you subcrised it you can extra 50% of internet data for the youngster in the range of 18-25 years old

There is too much pre/post paid available. you should do more research or visit more outlet to know know more and understand what you need.  no doubt, first choice sure is coverage, check your area coverage is the most basic. Second, data connectivity/signal?, some place even you have a good signal but if there is a building? it could happen like 1 or 2 bar of the signal status for just  stay in level 10 of the building. that is me , using one of the telco last time and have great signal everywhere. but once i change my job and my office was in level 5 ! even only level 5 , it showed signal low and my line is keep dropped when answering calls.Suffer! thirdly i think is the price, just choose the one you feel worth to pay

which package you all subscribed? feeling slow recently? or only myself :ohmy:

me too..now i realized that celcom line is too slow like the turtle but don't know why..as previous time, my friend has told that celcom already upgrade their line and coverage speed..but now it still has same problem

There is too much pre/post paid available. you should do more research or visit more outlet to know know more and understand what you need.  no doubt, first choice sure is coverage, check your area coverage is the most basic. Second, data connectivity/signal?, some place even you have a good signal but if there is a building? it could happen like 1 or 2 bar of the signal status for just  stay in level 10 of the building. that is me , using one of the telco last time and have great signal everywhere. but once i change my job and my office was in level 5 ! even only level 5 , it showed signal low and my line is keep dropped when answering calls.Suffer! thirdly i think is the price, just choose the one you feel worth to pay

yes...nowadays too much package for consumers, even myself also changing few times from prepaid to postpaid, later on from postpaid to prepaid. its like the starting you will have very services but then will slowly drop and going worst

which package you all subscribed? feeling slow recently? or only myself :ohmy:

me too..now i realized that celcom line is too slow like the turtle but don't know why..as previous time, my friend has told that celcom already upgrade their line and coverage speed..but now it still has same problem

celcom actually quite ok if compare to others, i feel it is the most stable. even i went back to hometown kampung area still able to receive message within seconds, but my another digi phone will have delayed like few minutes to receive whatsapp or wechat, sometimes more terrible until i switch the screen turn it on then only it will starting receive message. 

all of them all good anyway, just depend on what service you want to to provide, some like a lot data to be given; some like to make calls.
nowadays,most people like to choose the 1 provide more data, or free unlimited plan. to much stream video to play and youtube/music to download. i'm using postpaid, and my little brother just start using prepaid Xpaxx .

postpaid good...can sub-line to others. prepaid is really too many package to choose. the latest one i think is kawkawsquad.

Edited by AimeiL

really? but as i know the celxom . kaw-kaw only give extra 50% data untiul 25 years old only..if i subcrised it i only can use until next years only..not fair lo

this is just extra data if only your age between 12- 25, how you can describe it unfair, the original T&C is Rm30 - 5GB & Rm50 -10GB, is already quite good lo. i also prefer that no contract prepaid :)

really? but as i know the celxom . kaw-kaw only give extra 50% data untiul 25 years old only..if i subcrised it i only can use until next years only..not fair lo

this is prepaid right?50% extra for first time sign up only?i think not worth it..

this is prepaid right?50% extra for first time sign up only?i think not worth it..

yess it is prepaid.it is not..actually u will get 50% for every reload . i think its really worth it  coz they just simply give u extra data. there are also no restrictions on the additional data so you can use it whenever u want.for me, i u want save ur money btter u just take this plan but if u want more data it is not suit u.