Sign in to follow this  
Aina Hatika

Husband Anniversary what to get?

Its been 25years since we been together. I plan to get him something. But not too sure what he would like. Because he basically have everything he needs. Its hard to know what he wants. Any ideas from your side?? That would be great.

Edited by Aina Hatika

Its been 25years since we been together. I plan to get him something. But not too sure what he would like. Because he basically have everything he needs. Its hard to know what he wants. Any ideas from your side?? That would be great.

I am saying since im a husband myself, I think better you get him massage chair for him. For instance, Ogawa massage chair. I have used it since last year and it's really good in relieving back pain after going back after work. 

That's true tho. Man always got back pain and tired easily after working day and perhaps buying a massage chair is most suitable one for the husband anniversary. Ogawa massage chair seems very comfortable based on the design and quality as i have tested it before at the Ogawa outlet.

I am saying since im a husband myself, I think better you get him massage chair for him. For instance, Ogawa massage chair. I have used it since last year and it's really good in relieving back pain after going back after work. 

I does some survey on massage chair particularly on Ogawa as there is a promotion for parents day. Im thinking to buy it for my parents. The latest Ogawa massage chair is comes with various function and design. I think it will worth money to buy.

That's true tho. Man always got back pain and tired easily after working day and perhaps buying a massage chair is most suitable one for the husband anniversary. Ogawa massage chair seems very comfortable based on the design and quality as i have tested it before at the Ogawa outlet.

Yup, perhaps some people will be saying that Ogawa is quite expensive as the price range is between 5K to 15K based on their size and function but the quality itself is very effective and good. But, i think people can still afford it as now Ogawa has the installment plan for monthly payment. So, it doesnt likely give burden to pay with huge amount of money.

Edited by FixTan

Yup, perhaps some people will be saying that Ogawa is quite expensive as the price range is between 5K to 15K based on their size and function but the quality itself is very effective and good. But, i think people can still afford it as now Ogawa has the installment plan for monthly payment. So, it doesnt likely give burden to pay with huge amount of money.

Yes its quite expensive... But i think its also quite afforable...Because of its function.. and what it can do... Because of the its brand i feel its much better and safer....

Which outlet u went before?? Did you get it?? What a great wife... Well... you also will be able to use it too... What is yours is mine too.. Hehehe

Last year i got my husband a tie and a new wallet. Nothing really out of the box. How much is your budget?

How much did you spend on it?? Mens wallet are not cheap also.... At least something they will use... 

Which ogawa product did you get for him?? Mind to share a pic also?? Thinking of Ogawa also now