Sign in to follow this  
xing

which credit cards should be apply ??

i am looking for sign up credit card since my wedding is near..need to do purchasing alots of things ...its very hard to withdrawal money and go for shopping n i feel not very safe , so planing to get one credit card , bt thn dnt knw which bank's is having good offering on credit cards... is there any using credit cards peepz.?? any suggestion ???

better use debit card than credit card ...everytime u use a credit card actually u r borrowing mny thts made available to u by bank n thn later u need to pay it back ...so why nt just go for debit card easy ..u just gona use ur mny n u knw the limit also ..so ltr no need headache all 

better use debit card than credit card ...everytime u use a credit card actually u r borrowing mny thts made available to u by bank n thn later u need to pay it back ...so why nt just go for debit card easy ..u just gona use ur mny n u knw the limit also ..so ltr no need headache all 

i use both..but i think credit card also good especially when u dont have money even in ur debit card and need to pay for smthing urgent..huhu

i am looking for sign up credit card since my wedding is near..need to do purchasing alots of things ...its very hard to withdrawal money and go for shopping n i feel not very safe , so planing to get one credit card , bt thn dnt knw which bank's is having good offering on credit cards... is there any using credit cards peepz.?? any suggestion ? 

just before a mnth i am applied to maybank credit card ...thy offer attractive benefits and privileges ..may be u cn try maybank also ...

Ya, but you should know expenses of wedding not that cheap so get a credit card it can lesser the burden ...

As we can pay later..

last few weeks ambank launch new credit card at pavilion..maybe u can look at ambank too.i heard many benefit too if using credit card from ambank.

i am looking for sign up credit card since my wedding is near..need to do purchasing alots of things ...its very hard to withdrawal money and go for shopping n i feel not very safe , so planing to get one credit card , bt thn dnt knw which bank's is having good offering on credit cards... is there any using credit cards peepz.?? any suggestion ???

Recently I just received an email from Ambank, they having 2 in 1 card which combine with bonuslink 
It cover the travel insurance too.just nice for honey moon

You can consider CIMB with loads of rebatessssssss....

Recently I just received an email from Ambank, they having 2 in 1 card which combine with bonuslink 

I received too and roughly look though it. quite a genius way to combine both together to make their user more convenient and flexible to use their credit card and purchasing item on those specific shop can earn more point on it to redeem those reward more easily.

i am looking for sign up credit card since my wedding is near..need to do purchasing alots of things ...its very hard to withdrawal money and go for shopping n i feel not very safe , so planing to get one credit card , bt thn dnt knw which bank's is having good offering on credit cards... is there any using credit cards peepz.?? any suggestion ? 

just before a mnth i am applied to maybank credit card ...thy offer attractive benefits and privileges ..may be u cn try maybank also ...

maybank very hard to apply and need to wait a long time to check on your personal information is that enough and their standard quite high to apply. They want to make sure everything is good then they issue the credit card.. time consuming task to apply LOL

I received too and roughly look though it. quite a genius way to combine both together to make their user more convenient and flexible to use their credit card and purchasing item on those specific shop can earn more point on it to redeem those reward more easily.

maybank very hard to apply and need to wait a long time to check on your personal information is that enough and their standard quite high to apply. They want to make sure everything is good then they issue the credit card.. time consuming task to apply LOL

easiest to access is Hong Leong Bank .. haha

easiest to access is Hong Leong Bank .. haha

ambank also easy to access.every bank has their own standard procedure.if u eligible to apply credit card so the process became faster. but the difference of each bank is the other benefit of that  credit card. like ambank they combine their card with bonuslink. so every spend can get points. like win-win situation, even u need to spend out ur money,but u can still get something benefit

mybe u can look ambank credit card also,coz they offer many priviliges too.each bank offer quite same priviliges..but ambank the only one credit card that combine with bonuslink card. so while u swipe credit card, the advantage is u can collect point too.

oh thats good, thanks for the infor ...

but can i use this card while at overseas ?

mybe u can look ambank credit card also,coz they offer many priviliges too.each bank offer quite same priviliges..but ambank the only one credit card that combine with bonuslink card. so while u swipe credit card, the advantage is u can collect point too.

yes , i heard abt it too . i am will discuss wit my fiancee and apply it .. but is that got any specific shopping mall can use tis car or any store and shopping mall also cn use it ?

I chooses credit card with good design over benefits... the new ambank card looks

Why not use debit card as it has no surcharges no interest ? If u use credit card u have to worry about interest rate and stuff and have to go to bank and pay your credit card bill which i found it kinda troublesome and headache , just a suggestion 

credit card not really useful for those who use only for a certain period as it has high interest and low min payment . Not only that , u use ur credit care for benefits and points but you still have to pay the balance in full each month 

credit card not really useful for those who use only for a certain period as it has high interest and low min payment . Not only that , u use ur credit care for benefits and points but you still have to pay the balance in full each month 

using credit card can know how much you spent in a month for example pumping petrol at shell , you can collect points while using the new Ambank Bonuslink Visa card . 

yes , i heard abt it too . i am will discuss wit my fiancee and apply it .. but is that got any specific shopping mall can use tis car or any store and shopping mall also cn use it ?

you can use this card at the store that provide Bonuslink point such as Shell and Parkson and etc

yes , it has more points than using it at local and depending what type of card you are holding 

Edited by A.J

I might suggest CIMB Visa Platinum, I like the benefit provided. But it depend on the own preferences, you can search more information from CIMB bank. 

In my opinion, maybank 2 cards should do. no annual fee and 0% balance transfer if you always struggling to pay the bill every month. They also come out with easy payment plan up to 2 years at 0% interest.

In my opinion, CIMB Cash Rebate Gold better.

Benefit:

Great cash rebates with 10% cash back on monthly interest charged, a 5% cash rebate on online spending, and 2% cash rebate on all retail spending!

Edited by Janelim