Sign in to follow this  
xing

which credit cards should be apply ??

In my opinion, CIMB Cash Rebate Gold better.

Benefit:

Great cash rebates with 10% cash back on monthly interest charged, a 5% cash rebate on online spending, and 2% cash rebate on all retail spending!

Yeah, this CIMB Cash Rebate also under my list, the benefit is quite attracted me. As i already have 2 credit card, i might plan to change 1 of my credit card into this credit card. Are you using this credit card? I needed some info from this credit card user, that will help me in my decision.

I suggest HSBS credit cards as it will give you 8% of cash back and up to 8x reward points. It is worthy ^^

I am using the HSBC Amanah now. There are a few types of HSBC credit cards for example, HSBC Amanah MPower Platinum Credit Card-i, HSBC Visa Signature Card, HSBC Visa Platinum. If you apply for the credit cards now, you can get RM250 cashback, the offer until 31 December 2017 only. ^^ 

For my suggestion is Maybank 2 Gold credit card.  You don't have to pay annual fees for your American Express and MasterCard or Visa. Moreover, extra rewards with AMEX including 5x TreatsPoints on all retail and 5% cashback on weekend spends compared to others.

On 5/22/2017 at 7:34 AM, xing said:

i am looking for sign up credit card since my wedding is near..need to do purchasing alots of things ...its very hard to withdrawal money and go for shopping n i feel not very safe Rachat crédit piscine , so planing to get one credit card , bt thn dnt knw which bank's is having good offering on credit cards... is there any using credit cards peepz.?? any suggestion ???

You're absolutely right. You always need a credit card if you want to buy something without a hitch.