it is has any telco do the raya promotion on the this ramadhan?

6 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

telco such as celcom has doing raya promotion on their plan on ramadhan month either that postpaid plan or prepaid plan..

but this years has any promotion like last years?

If has this promotion tell me a because i looking for the new plan

Posted · Report post

telco such as celcom has doing raya promotion on their plan on ramadhan month either that postpaid plan or prepaid plan..

i think that better you do the survey on the all telco websites to check it has do any promotion or not?

because i think that the promotion on ramadhan haven't come out of course ramadhan only start for 2 days still got the long time for waiting this promotion

Posted · Report post

Celcom prepaid would be .... Yesterday i got a sms about some kind of raya promotion. I was thinking it could be those scam.. So i checked the website 1st. Its really.

Posted · Report post

i think that better you do the survey on the all telco websites to check it has do any promotion or not?

because i think that the promotion on ramadhan haven't come out of course ramadhan only start for 2 days still got the long time for waiting this promotion

Do check the term and condition before you use the plan... Because last time the telco i used before.. I didnt read. and got additional charges..

Posted · Report post

Surely celcom will be doing promotion during raya as there will be other telcos that doing various promotion on raya.

Thus, surely this is the time to compete and shows whose plan are more better in terms of speed data and others aspects.

Posted · Report post

If got promotion, only then you want to subscribe. I think you should always stay loyal as this kinds of promotion will be provides by all the telcos. Promotion like this is like season, only certain days can get it.