Sign in to follow this  
bananechan

Seeking for reliable tire brand

hey bananechan!

what car do use rite now? coz if u want to choose tire brand, u have to see whether ur car suitable with that tires or not..

like me, i'm just using myvi and my tires brand is viking PT5.. quite nice and the price is reasonable price for me.. 

quality acceptable but it can use for long lasting.. 

hey bananechan!

what car do use rite now? coz if u want to choose tire brand, u have to see whether ur car suitable with that tires or not..

like me, i'm just using myvi and my tires brand is viking PT5.. quite nice and the price is reasonable price for me.. 

I see. My car is Civic

I know Michelin and Toyo but their price range is quite high

How long been u use viking? Plus, I never heard about viking before

whats your budget?u need to state bdget first laa then we know what brand is okay for you..

My budget is around 100++ for 1 tire

tire which more than 200 is NO NO because it's not affordable

hey bananechan!

I see. My car is Civic

whats your budget?u need to state bdget first laa then we know what brand is okay for you..

hmm..viking also ok. but if u don't mind u can try survey secondhand tyre .if u're lucky u can get branded tyre with really low price. but not sure if it really suitable with your civic..huhu

Edited by sonia_menan

hey bananechan!

viking so noisy laaa..not good

viking so noisy laaa..not good

Nope i'm using viking rite now got no noisy at all! 

moreover, viking is under continental the quality is acceptable and price also reasonable

i love use viking because its smooth, easy to control and the best thing is its suitable with all

seasons in malaysia. so far i'm really satisfied with viking tires.

Nope i'm using viking rite now got no noisy at all! 

moreover, viking is under continental the quality is acceptable and price also reasonable

i love use viking because its smooth, easy to control and the best thing is its suitable with all

seasons in malaysia. so far i'm really satisfied with viking tires.

Sound pretty good.. My friend told me that Viking is under Continental, the tires should be reliable. Thanks for the recommendation. I'll visit to the nearest Viking workshop someday

Edited by bananechan

hey bananechan!

I see. My car is Civic

hmm..viking also ok. but if u don't mind u can try survey secondhand tyre .if u're lucky u can get branded tyre with really low price. but not sure if it really suitable with your civic..huhu

hey bananechan!

I see. My car is Civic

hmm..viking also ok. but if u don't mind u can try survey secondhand tyre .if u're lucky u can get branded tyre with really low price. but not sure if it really suitable with your civic.

2nd hand tire is not good suggestion actly. no warranty and no safety.. risky too coz u dont know the tire hstory like dont know how long they've been usedif u wanna save money just buy the cheap and affordable one atleast u know the quality and more safe.since other forumer talk bout viking mybe u can try it too.

Edited by meerah

hey bananechan!

like me, i'm just using myvi and my tires brand is viking PT5 Refus de Crédit.. quite nice and the price is reasonable price for me.. 

It's cool if you find the correct price compared to other models.

On 6/13/2017 at 6:35 AM, AyuOr said:

hey bananechan!

like me, i'm just using myvi and my tires brand is viking PT5 référenceur site web Paris.. quite nice and the price is reasonable price for me.. 

I think I'm going to put on this tire since I'm having trouble finding the right tires.