Sign in to follow this  
Siew Nan

Raya around the corner? Whats your plan?

Planning bring my family to pulau Rawa. Ive been planning it for quite sometime. Thinking of driving down to johor?? How about anyone else?

Not worried of the jam that comes with the festive holiday? I thinking of staying in KL. But dono if my friends want go out of town. One thing i know. Is i am not driving.

Planning bring my family to pulau Rawa. Ive been planning it for quite sometime. Thinking of driving down to johor?? How about anyone else?

i think not suitable go to pulau rawa..because it is holiday time and i think that the famous places is people mountain people sea...why not spend the time with the family member and relatives in the hometown

Not worried of the jam that comes with the festive holiday? I thinking of staying in KL. But dono if my friends want go out of town. One thing i know. Is i am not driving

i think there should trafic jam at highway, or specific area such as melaka, penang like that

if you want go out, better you not go to famous places

i think not suitable go to pulau rawa..because it is holiday time and i think that the famous places is people mountain people sea...why not spend the time with the family member and relatives in the hometown

I guess she been planning it for quite sometime. I would recommend her get a head of traffic and go down by tomorrow. Lots of people taking extending leaves... One of my colleagues taking 2weeks leave... I been looking at promotions for this raya.. Because i was planning to get a phone for my kids this Raya. Which prepaid plan would you think its ok. I need a good and stable service. 

Not worried of the jam that comes with the festive holiday? I thinking of staying in KL. But dono if my friends want go out of town. One thing i know. Is i am not driving

i think there should trafic jam at highway, or specific area such as melaka, penang like that

if you want go out, better you not go to famous places

Most people would be going back hometown... I dont think much people will go on holiday especially on the road. Due to jam. Whats your plan to do iman?

Either balik kampung or stay here for shopping.

Since, majority balik kampung. Shopping mall shud hv left many parking lot...

No worry for me to go at afternoon. haha

friday night i am going back to my hometown , very excited and waiting to celebrate raya with families at kampung ..bt thn i planned before back to home town buy smtg like hp to parents n go ....bcos  thy are still using the very very old model ph ..so wat u guys think ?

I guess she been planning it for quite sometime. I would recommend her get a head of traffic and go down by tomorrow. Lots of people taking extending leaves... One of my colleagues taking 2weeks leave... I been looking at promotions for this raya.. Because i was planning to get a phone for my kids this Raya. Which prepaid plan would you think its ok. I need a good and stable service. 

owkh this i know..at this raya all telco have doing promotion on their plan which is postpaid and the prepaid..i will recommended you to choose celcom because it postpaid plan are doing easyphone package so you can choose your plan and see what phone you want

Edited by andrewliew

friday night i am going back to my hometown , very excited and waiting to celebrate raya with families at kampung ..bt thn i planned before back to home town buy smtg like hp to parents n go ....bcos  thy are still using the very very old model ph ..so wat u guys think ?

i think this idea look good because raya are around the corner so everything will doing offer to attract customer but you also have filial piety because you know to buy something to your parents ..as i know most of the teenager nowsaday are selfish..

i think this idea look good because raya are around the corner so everything will doing offer to attract customer but you also have filial piety because you know to buy something to your parents ..as i know most of the teenager nowsaday are selfish..

Yeah..I think most teenagers are only for a self gain. If nothing gain them.. they wont do it.. So give them freebies that is worth their money. definitely will gain lots of people.

True... But does your hometown has good reception?? currently i just change my parents telco to celcom under . prepaid. so i can control their usage. Even they dont use much. Because before this other telco was not stable... once enter in the house. direct from 3G to No G... Vomit blood.