Sign in to follow this  
newlytoupee.com

what kind of food are good for hair?

Eat more conducive to hair growth of green vegetable food: spinach, leek, celery, bell pepper, green asparagus and other green vegetables can beautify the skin, helps the melanin, make the hair to keep black, and because these vegetables are rich in fiber, can increase the number of hair.
Beans: soybean can increase the luster of the hair, elastic and smooth effect, prevent the bifurcation or fracture. Seaweed: seaweed, kelp, Undaria pinnatifida, rich in calcium, potassium, iodine and other substances. Can promote the metabolism of brain nerve cells, but also to prevent gray hair. Food, cakes, fast food, carbonated drinks, ice cream, etc that are detrimental to hair growth. These are mostly young women's favorite food, if the diet is too much, can affect the normal growth of hair, prone to volume or white hair.
Too much smoking can also affect hair growth. Usually pay attention to the head of the health and cleanliness in the hair as much as possible to the scalp massage every morning and before going to bed with a soft comb, every 20 minutes, adhere to a month or so will have the obvious effect. At night, massage the scalp, the hair can grow a little faster; wash hair can grow a little faster; the girl her hair in a ponytail hair can grow faster, with boys often finger comb, hair can also grow faster.
You can use tea, beer shampoo or conditioner vinegar shampoo first to add a little protein, and mix thoroughly after the shampoo, and gently massage the scalp. Then wash, with fresh egg yolk transferred into a small amount of vinegar, so that it fully mixed, and then slowly apply hair, wet towel for 1 hours, and then washed with water. This method is most suitable for dry and hard hair.
Onion mud hair first onion Daocheng muddy, wrapped with gauze, use it to tap the scalp, make the onion juice evenly deposited on the scalp and hair. After a few hours, rinse your hair again to remove the annoying dandruff.
Honey egg oil for a spoonful of honey, a raw egg yolk, a spoonful of vegetable oil, two spoons of shampoo and the amount of onion juice together, fully stir, smear on the scalp. Put on a plastic film hat and use a damp towel outside the hat. After one or two hours, rinse your hair. If you insist on once a day, after a period of time, you can relieve the symptoms of sparse hair.

I don't know much about food but at the moment I'm taking nootropics, this set - https://nootropicboost.com/buy-best-nootropics/coluracetam/ . They are quite good and I can see the effect after 2 weeks. Plus they can help you to improve the memory and give more energy to the brain work. And the price is lower than if you t ry to combine all needed food.

I think dont eat more maggi.. Is not cannot eat maggi. But less their flavoring inside ure maggi.. Cz the flavor make your hair loss. 

other than food maybe you can try shampoo made of onion. cos last time my husband got uncontrol hair fall and really oily scalp. can see many improvements after using it. just sharing :) I think called shampoo bawang.

I think dont eat more maggi.. Is not cannot eat maggi. But less their flavoring inside ure maggi.. Cz the flavor make your hair loss. 

agree. try to avoid instant food. not for health also in long-term. I heard stress also make hair loss. like i said above, can try another alternative.

use shampoo bawang to make your hair lebat balik. That shampoo have jacki chan pic as their duta products. Hahaha. 

yeahhh that's trueeee! I'm used to use it 

just use shampoo bawang already enough dont put bawang on ur head hahahaha

but, I cant drink MILO coz it makes my hair fall!

use shampoo bawang to make your hair lebat balik. That shampoo have jacki chan pic as their duta products. Hahaha. 

But I really beh tahan the strong and bad smell of onion shampoo. Is there other shampoo that can help to stop hair loss & stimulate hair growth?

is your question ask eating what food will grow your hair or using what kind of shampoo which contains of food benefits in it.

Eat alot of bawang can helps your hair grows rapidly. As for shampoo, im not sure.. But im using himalaya shampoo and i never experience hair falls before.

I thought eating maggi mee will cause hair falls. But i heard eat bawang can strengthen your hair. So, if i eat maggi and put a slice of bawang would it made it good or bad for my hair? LOL

Really? Bawang can strengthen hair? What i know is blueberry is good for hair. Why bawang? So smelly lor.

Hey you gais if want to buy more bawang. Direct them. I think they sell bawang during raya ni.. So why not you all tryy.. Hahahaha. I dont know why they upload bawang picture at their pages. Kahkah..

AISHH. eating maggi mee is already unhealthy food, no matter how many slice of onion you added, also can't turn it to health ahahaha. stop dream sis......onion maybe good but ply good to mix with health food.

On 4/14/2018 at 4:21 PM, Stefany said:

I don't know much about food but at the moment I'm taking nootropics, this set - https://nootropicboost.com/buy-best-nootropics/coluracetam/ . They are quite good and I can see the effect after 2 weeks panneau publicitaire PVC Villeneuve Loubet. Plus they can help you to improve the memory and give more energy to the brain work. And the price is lower than if you t ry to combine all needed food.

Maybe by cooking, you could develop your sense of cooking and gastronomy.