Sign in to follow this  
xing

home appliance brands ?

hey guys , i am looking for a modern type home appliance for a newly married couples house whch really a modern deisgn house . So for tht , i als prefer to buy an home appliance wic modern design to suits the hse design looks  modern ...like a fridge ? washig machine ? or aything elect things ..wic brand should will be ok and modern ?:happy:

How much is your budget? Since quite lot of brands for home appliance ><
Why you don't search on online shop or go electrical shop, it is much more easier as they have display set for you
I don't care about the design, function is much more important for me la

if u just think about the look, Samsung looks good.i just saw the new fridge model last month..new launch..look very expensive one, if u don't mind about budget maybe can consider that model ,i can't remember what model it is.

if you looking for modern design , sure the price aso  expensive like the design ...u buy like new design or wtvr the function is same lor ....buy normal one with more bigger like tht k lar ..all the brands is same somemore ..buy anything lar ..

hey guys , i am looking for a modern type home appliance for a newly married couples house whch really a modern deisgn house . So for tht , i als prefer to buy an home appliance wic modern design to suits the hse design looks  modern ...like a fridge ? washig machine ? or aything elect things ..wic brand should will be ok and modern ?:happy:

Many home electronic like fridge now come in big size. So you need to consider the size of your home also in choosing what types of home electronics to put in your home. Suggest you try to look at Beko's brand. This brand product design  looks luxurious, I think it is suited to your need if you don't mind bout the budget or price.the technology use also uses high technology.

Many home electronic like fridge now come in big size. So you need to consider the size of your home also in choosing what types of home electronics to put in your home. Suggest you try to look at Beko's brand. This brand product design  looks luxurious, I think it is suited to your need if you don't mind bout the budget or price.the technology use also uses high technology.

but for me i will  advice to my family  to choose the home appliance based on its long lasting or nt first thn about the warranty  thn ony modal n design ...

i heard about the Beko brand before from on of my colleauge ... but not sure what brand is that , is that newly introduced in market ? If newly introduced means for sure the price is expensive right ?? :wacko::wink:

Edited by nelson83

but for me i will  advice to my family  to choose the home appliance based on its long lasting or nt first thn about the warranty  thn ony modal n design ...

i heard about the Beko brand before from on of my colleauge ... but not sure what brand is that , is that newly introduced in market ? If newly introduced means for sure the price is expensive right ?? :wacko::wink:

its quiet new  but its an a trustable brand which now days cn see many elec shops also having this brand , near my hse kepong also there is an electri shop for only b eko and also having the beko repair shops ...its only for beko ..so nw days the brand is becominq famous due to the good quality in my view ...n the price aso affordable with the quality technology ...bcz so far i am satisfy with beko washing machine in my hse ....try to go nearby elc shop have alook it and get more details ya ...

Edited by Khisvintha

if you really have some times maybe you should go to mall or Aeon as they have a lot of home appliance choices but if you have a very lack times why not bought it on online store and make your choices. I bet a lot of higher brands have their own websites. 

I LOVE the Samsung Fridges who also gives me fresh and filtered water and even ICE CUBES :) Since I saw it 2 years ago I EVER know, that I will have it ... Now I own it since half year :)