Sign in to follow this  
Checker

prepaid huge quota

Hi there, im looking any nice latest telco plan come with huge quota?

cause my current one just around rm30 for 2GB quota, no enough for my normal use

cause my current one just around rm30 for 2GB quota, no enough for my normal use

from my research and share with you, i found that maybe xpxx suitable you, the video data add on also quite a lot, depends on your usage 

which telco and plan you use? i dont feel nowadays rm30 only giving 2gb, that are so less....

at least give 5gb like that...

agree with that, as i can see postpaid come with 5gb plan, but they are offering free call, unlimited call

why still stick with prepaid???

which telco and plan you use? i dont feel nowadays rm30 only giving 2gb, that are so less....

at least give 5gb like that...

agree with that, as i can see postpaid come with 5gb plan, but they are offering free call, unlimited call

why still stick with prepaid???

Erm.. some people like students or average people are unable keep that kind of commitment.. Prepaid is good... Not everyone loves to make calls. some just prefer to chat online only. with the extra add ons with . worth the price. 

hotlink.. better coverage

Depending on location... But the promotion and bonus i still find . slightly better... Because able to live within you means and what are you able to afford. 

if you got budget, you can always go for expensive plan, of course more data giving...

but as i see for . and some of them suggest you, the quota also not bad, also can purchase add on if not enough

if you got budget, you can always go for expensive plan, of course more data giving...

but as i see for . and some of them suggest you, the quota also not bad, also can purchase add on if not enough

as using prepaid, mostly is go for low cost data, for me rm30 is quite enough, at least it equal to 1 day rm1

Are you sure its only 2GB for RM30? That is like really really low :S Unless you are mainly using wifi at home then shouldn't much problem lah but if for me who always hang out with friends outside or browsing Instagram and Facebook while waiting for my trip home, 2GB a month really not enough use.

Yeah nowadays 5GB a month should be the minimum lah, anything less than that means you are getting scammed already. Somemore telco likes to give up freebies right now due to the high competition in the market, so try to look around advertisements and compare between them to get the plan that suit you the most.

You should give it a try, they are having a promotion now where every purchase of the Internet data (including the RM3 for a day) will give you free 10GB of data for Instagram and Facebook. If you buy the monthly Internet data it is cheapest RM30 per month which gives 5GB of data. So total you will get 25GB already, more than enough.

Edited by IgniteYourFire

You should give it a try, they are having a promotion now where every purchase of the Internet data (including the RM3 for a day) will give you free 10GB of data for Instagram and Facebook. If you buy the monthly Internet data it is cheapest RM30 per month which gives 5GB of data. So total you will get 25GB already, more than enough.

Yeah the new promotion is so good lah, 10GB can let me browse Insta nonstop for the whole month also cannot finish. Heard that it is limited for a certain period so those who are interested should get it now. Furthermore they are having this Data Rollover where you can carry forward the unfinished data to the next month, allowing those who don't use that much data to save quite a bit.

Edited by Storm017

Sure on the advertisement it is said to be like that but the truth is how many of that amount of data would you be able to use? My point is that if the line is not good enough, even if they give up to unlimited quota I also won't be interested to use it. Quality above everything else.

Is there any limit to the data carried over using the Data Rollover?

They stated that there will be no limit to the amount that you can transfer over, but have to make sure that your account has enough credit to auto renew when your credit expires, if not then cannot carry forward...

You paid more and you get more, those really want huge data, postpaid is the better choice for them.
i don't think prepaid is enough for huge data consume.every telco are same

celcom better?  some place even you have 4G available but you unable to reach it ha

i did try u-m or DG, bad service, now using celcom feel bit better. 

using . now.prepaid better, no contract easy to switch plan. and prepaid always got a lot free data

Edited by Pearl Baby

my husband and i both use celcom, but his is postpaid. mine using prepaid.

we both use celcom quite a few years , so far so good. the recently 10gb Instagram is good for us haha

celcom better?  some place even you have 4G available but you unable to reach it ha

i did try u-m or DG, bad service, now using celcom feel bit better. 

using . now.prepaid better, no contract easy to switch plan. and prepaid always got a lot free data

why make life so trouble.... keep on switch plan . simple choose it and use it , if encounter problem then we can refer to the shop.

only if they can't resolve it then i will choose to switch , anyway is good too you tried most of it haha