Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

prepaid huge quota

10 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hi there, im looking any nice latest telco plan come with huge quota?

cause my current one just around rm30 for 2GB quota, no enough for my normal use

Posted · Report post

which telco and plan you use? i dont feel nowadays rm30 only giving 2gb, that are so less....

at least give 5gb like that...

Posted · Report post

cause my current one just around rm30 for 2GB quota, no enough for my normal use

from my research and share with you, i found that maybe xpxx suitable you, the video data add on also quite a lot, depends on your usage 

Posted · Report post

hotlink.. better coverage

Posted · Report post

which telco and plan you use? i dont feel nowadays rm30 only giving 2gb, that are so less....

agree with that, as i can see postpaid come with 5gb plan, but they are offering free call, unlimited call

why still stick with prepaid???

Posted · Report post

seriously? but . do have 3g at my area, just i want 4g at my area, since now every telcom come with 4g

Posted · Report post

agree with that, as i can see postpaid come with 5gb plan, but they are offering free call, unlimited call

why still stick with prepaid???

Erm.. some people like students or average people are unable keep that kind of commitment.. Prepaid is good... Not everyone loves to make calls. some just prefer to chat online only. with the extra add ons with . worth the price. 

Depending on location... But the promotion and bonus i still find . slightly better... Because able to live within you means and what are you able to afford. 

Posted · Report post

if you got budget, you can always go for expensive plan, of course more data giving...

but as i see for . and some of them suggest you, the quota also not bad, also can purchase add on if not enough

Posted · Report post

really? as i know is . are more good in coverage and cheap, most of the student are using ., can see most ppl suggest .

Posted · Report post

if you got budget, you can always go for expensive plan, of course more data giving...

but as i see for . and some of them suggest you, the quota also not bad, also can purchase add on if not enough

as using prepaid, mostly is go for low cost data, for me rm30 is quite enough, at least it equal to 1 day rm1