Sign in to follow this  
Benjamin Cheah

Searching for the ideal internet postpaid plan

Hey guys. I want to change my current internet postpaid plan. Can anyone recommend me an internet postpaid plan which provides bigger internet quota at an affordable price? 

Benjamin Cheah, I think u can change ur internet postpaid plan to greenman or blueman. These internet plan offers a lot of internet quota to their users.

Edited by Aiko Sunny

Hey guys. I want to change my current internet postpaid plan. Can anyone recommend me an internet postpaid plan which provides bigger internet quota at an affordable price? 

I heard that Telco Cclm has introduced two new internet postpaid plan which offer 50GB internet and 100GB internet respectively. Those internet plans are quite suitable to you. U can consider about it.

Celcm recently introduced two plans for bigger internet quota, RM 128 for 50GB while RM 188 for 100GB. There are many benefits too:wink: 

I heard that Cclm is giving away new device like Huawei P10 for signing up their new plan:lol: not sure is it real but it seems really attractive to me

Celcm recently introduced two plans for bigger internet quota, RM 128 for 50GB while RM 188 for 100GB. There are many benefits too:wink: 

Somehow I feel that is it really benefit to us or not, is it really a people can use 100GB per month? I just wondering this will be waste if people pay so expensive but actually just use part of the benefit, kind of risk to take these plan.

I heard that Cclm is giving away new device like Huawei P10 for signing up their new plan:lol: not sure is it real but it seems really attractive to me

Its real , but i think that is the strategic to attract you to paid more, you already paid RM100++ on the plan, then another RM100 ++ on the new phone payment, that is the double burden for your pocket, right?

Ya..I saw this plan as well, I think for those who are heavy user quite suitable for them since now can get a device some more

Edited by Aiko Sunny

give away? of course have many t&c la

Its real , but i think that is the strategic to attract you to paid more, you already paid RM100++ on the plan, then another RM100 ++ on the new phone payment, that is the double burden for your pocket, right?

The phone they're giving away not those cheap phones. If say only need to pay RM 100++ more for the phones instead of buying in RM 1000++ really quite worth for me

give away? of course have many t&c la

Every telco have their own contract or rule and regulation, while getting the freebie, I think it is still reasonable.. for the give away device, it is for certain device only
but if you are the celcom first plan users just add on another RM 100++, you can choose for other device. At least can save some money for a new phone.

Edited by Mistine

Ya...The customers who are signing up First Gold Supreme or First Platinum Plus can enjoy many benefits, such as unlimited call to all networks, unlimited social apps chatting through Wechat & Whatsapp, unlimited music streaming and video streaming. It is really worth it. =) You can visit this website: https://www.celcom.com.my/personal/plans for further information.

Ya...The customers who are signing up First Gold Supreme or First Platinum Plus can enjoy many benefits, such as unlimited call to all networks, unlimited social apps chatting through Wechat & Whatsapp, unlimited music streaming and video streaming. It is really worth it. =) You can visit this website: https://www.celcom.com.my/personal/plans for further information.

Thank you so much for sharing this link to help me get more info about Clcm internet postpaid plan. Those plans might be a good choice for me. I will take it into consideration.

Edited by Benjamin Cheah

It sound awesome! Are those plans same with device bundle plans offered by other telco? Do I need to sign a contract to enjoy this promotion?

Edited by Benjamin Cheah