Sign in to follow this  
HolyTwitter

man talk car

Hi there, last week i joined my bro wedding, then i sit on my brother car when attending the wedding

but half of the way the car break down, end up check and found the engine piston spoil, then is because of my brother didnt really taking care of his car...

im so upset that how come man can didnt take care of their car...

normally how you guys take care own vehicle?

that is so serious issue, as i know piston damage, its very cost to repair...

how come your brother never take care the car? previously my motor also didnt take care, after i experience the piston damage, then i started to learn and taking good care...

i'm driving Lancer, i apply helix ultra to my engine, feel quite suitable and okay to my engine

Ya, repair pistol need a lot of time too. I was annoying by the problem once...

@BroadwayDiddy im Using Helix High Mileage, Does The Helix Ultra good to use? I heard it can help the engine maintain the performance under extreme temperature, is it true?

need to advice ur brother must service car on time. yes, sun woo i read from other car article choosing engine oil also one of the factors to take care car.

Edited by Xuen112

@BroadwayDiddy im Using Helix High Mileage, Does The Helix Ultra good to use? I heard it can help the engine maintain the performance under extreme temperature, is it true?

HM also good.HU for an expensive car, I think if u using edy do not change because of price also lower than HU. For me quality also no difference because of the same brand.,

how come your brother never take care the car? previously my motor also didnt take care, after i experience the piston damage, then i started to learn and taking good care...

i'm driving Lancer, i apply helix ultra to my engine, feel quite suitable and okay to my engine

helix ultra quite pricey.I compare it to other brands, its price slightly high loh.but for quality thumbs up!:wub:

Edited by Janelim

HM also good.HU for an expensive car, I think if u using edy do not change because of price also lower than HU. For me quality also no difference because of the same brand., 

helix ultra quite pricey.I compare it to other brands, its price slightly high loh.but for quality thumbs up!:wub:

HM and HU are for different type of car, cannot mix together... anyway high mileage usually for those old car like more than 5 years, mileage must be 100K above. those engine oil can feel the different, different product different quality

ahahhaa, price is the main thing we use to compare, but we must compare the quality also, price sure come with quality, good quality with high price, i believe the product with this cost because of their quality, example the pureplus technology 

need to advice ur brother must service car on time. yes, sun woo i read from other car article choosing engine oil also one of the factors to take care car.

sometimes its quite lazy to service car on time, normally we will drag longer

anyway other than service car on time, i think we must also taking care of our engine, the right product we choose for engine oil also kind of knowledge, just bear in mind that it will damage piston if using wrong engine oil

If you want to make your engine better. Service your car on time. Sometimes we dont know when our engine car got problem. Before anything happen better you go and check. 

Drag longer can make your engine problem. 

Shell have many types of engine oil which is hve a different price. Also shell have a lower price for engine oil. But first you need to know before you buy. Which engine oil suitable with your engine car. 

More expensive engine oil you buy, more quality you get for you engine car. All brands have the same things. Expensive is a good quality for your engine car. :biggrin:

On 10/24/2017 at 2:23 AM, BroadwayDiddy said:

how come your brother never take care the car Carton déménagement standard ? previously my motor also didnt take care, after i experience the piston damage, then i started to learn and taking good care...

When I have this kind of problem, I prefer to buy a half motor right away. It's more reliable instead of changing parts that won't last.