fusionista

"Hei" Paper Puncher

I got mine for RM20. The aluminium foil trick really works. Now my punch gives me clean cuts and I have my pretty "HEI"s. :wub:

I got mine for RM20. The aluminium foil trick really works. Now my punch gives me clean cuts and I have my pretty "HEI"s. :wub:

Hello,

Do let me know if you would like to sell it off later ya..

My wedding is in Oct 2009..

Cheers

glad to hear that u can use the punch. i'm so worried that the punch got faulty.

and u can get hei word in shinning aluminium.. hehe.

actually it works for all kind of craft punch. just need to sharpen the edge from time to time.

happy punching & cant wait to see ur beautiful creation. share with us !!

regards

glad to hear that u can use the punch. i'm so worried that the punch got faulty.

and u can get hei word in shinning aluminium.. hehe.

actually it works for all kind of craft punch. just need to sharpen the edge from time to time.

happy punching & cant wait to see ur beautiful creation. share with us !!

regards

LOL. Boy I was worried too. I thought I may as well give the foils a try and voila! :lol: Thanks Yvonne! Should be getting down to work come January or February.

childish_gal81, I should be done with them punches by May... even April actually. Give me a PM and drop your email add there so I can contact you when time comes.

Please note that any resales or garage sale-type of posts will be made unapproved and a PM sent to the poster with specific instructions. This is to avoid messing up the thread. :smile:

Thanks!

hi gals

I got a Hei puncher extra for sale. It's brand new. (my friends ask me buy onbehalf, after buy she told me don't want anyone) so anyone interested, please let me know

Thank you

haiyu

hi gals

I got a Hei puncher extra for sale. It's brand new. (my friends ask me buy onbehalf, after buy she told me don't want anyone) so anyone interested, please let me know

Thank you

haiyu

Hi! haiyu, I've pm you regarding the Hei puncher.

I have one extra new (meant for one member, but after got it she didn't want liow) hei puncher for sale if anyone still wants it... Let me know...

Thanks..

Thanks cheer.. Have replied to you... :smile:

Opps, I just saw meiteoh's post... So sorry.. Will take note and post accordingly..

Thanks cheer.. Have replied to you... :smile:

Opps, I just saw meiteoh's post... So sorry.. Will take note and post accordingly..

Hi Wan Yee,

I am interested in buying the hei puncher. Can you pls mail me at eeley1227@yahoo.com? Thank you so much. ANyone willing to sell their hei puncher I am interested as well. Thanks a lot!!

Is there anymore Hei paperpuncher left for sale? How much include postage, I am from Sarawak. TQ!

Anyone got double hei punch? I also need one. If anyone going to sell, i would like to have it. Pls email me at:yin_sy@hotmail.com