Sign in to follow this  
Ichsan

H&M Voucher For Free!!!!

Wow! Im so excited that i can get H&M voucher for free when joining the contest from celcom. I saw celcom give a voucher H&M free for those who are joining celcom contest. I need to joining the contest. And let say if i win. I can shopping !!! Hahaha. :wacko:

Wow! Im so excited that i can get H&M voucher for free when joining the contest from celcom. I saw celcom give a voucher H&M free for those who are joining celcom contest. I need to joining the contest. And let say if i win. I can shopping !!! Hahaha. :wacko:

Omg it sounds so nice. other than voucher #TGIFwithCelcom giving out other gifts as well ? its free for join right ? any T&C?

so many people joining the contest but they only giving two voucher for runner-up:dry: joining for one month also cannot get the lucky draw:sad:

chill la , since this is weekly contest right , so I guess we try la every week then we have the chance and probability to get the great prizes wohoo

Omg it sounds so nice. other than voucher #TGIFwithCelcom giving out other gifts as well ? its free for join right ? any T&C?

so far I read from online instruction , for those who wanna to join in the contest must have to follow Celcom's Instagram , I don't think it's strict rules la , we can go for it

so many people joining the contest but they only giving two voucher for runner-up:dry: joining for one month also cannot get the lucky draw:sad:

chill la , since this is weekly contest right , so I guess we try la every week then we have the chance and probability to get the great prizes wohoo

agreed with the statement , at least we try then we stand a chance to win it !

as what I read from internet,they are offering different range of prizes , it is really attracted me omg. I want more pls ~~ good luck and good try !

so we just try la every weekend ,I think at least maybe will kena one time ? haha

I heard that the first prize for this week is Olympus Camera!! I want it for so long time ady:wub: i gonna join the contest now!!

at least have the chance to get the prize. maybe its just ur lucky day and you're the lucky one!! All the prizes seem so attractive:lol: