Sign in to follow this  
fiqria

trip to Lombok,Indonesia

i planned to have honeymoon at lombok,Indonesia..
the sea at there is so beautiful like maldives..
now i'm so excited and looking forward for the honeymoon trip..
any recommend hotel?
and also i need a pocket wifi too..what pocket wifi ppl usually use when going to indonesia?

i saw some youtuber gt share their trip at lombok, it's really beautiful !!!
i wish one day i can travel to there too!!
i think the hotel you live should face to the sea, so that you can view it every morning after wake up..
i hv no idea what pocket wifi is the best for travelling

how much day you go there??
last time i just use roaming data when i travel to thailand, it's more easy, not need to register pocket wifi..
my bro yesterday went to singapore also use roaming data, he's . user i heard he say that he use . 1 day basic internet, he went suddenly so dun hv so much plan

wooooo.. i want to go to lombok too one find day... its quite great view there! 

i need a better roaming when im travel in cambodia... 

did X P a x get roaming for that country?? cause, i'm not a X P a x user but want to give a try..

Edited by AyuOr

i saw some youtuber gt share their trip at lombok, it's really beautiful !!!
i wish one day i can travel to there too!!
i think the hotel you live should face to the sea, so that you can view it every morning after wake up..
i hv no idea what pocket wifi is the best for travelling

i think its quite wasted of moneeehhhh.. hahaha 

cos when am go to travel to thailand, singapore, philipines or myanmar am usually using X.P.A.X" roaming only..

its really cheapest than other telco did.. but when am travel to korea or german, am just using their wifi....

Edited by BladeW

wooooo.. i want to go to lombok too one find day... its quite great view there! 

i need a better roaming when im travel in cambodia... 

did X P a x get roaming for that country?? cause, i'm not a X P a x user but want to give a try..

yes they gt offer roaming data for cambodia..(usually in all countries in asean)
why don't you use ur telco's roaming data?

if you want to try ., now they gt offer rm1 for 1 day package..got basic internet data and can keep in touch with friends in whatsapp and wechat..

yes they gt offer roaming data for cambodia..(usually in all countries in asean)
why don't you use ur telco's roaming data?

if you want to try ., now they gt offer rm1 for 1 day package..got basic internet data and can keep in touch with friends in whatsapp and wechat..

ouhhhhh its quite cheap...! i already do a survey n make a comparison to all telco in mlaysia... n X p a X is the cheapest one...

i dont know how to use roaming actually.... hehehehehe...

yeahhh i really need it for my next week trip to cambodia....

RM 1 for a day is the cheapest! they got unlimited internet or got limit?? 

XpA x what's good??? im using the yellow line hehehe the roaming quite expensive i tell u... 

RM 5 per day!! i really want to use XpA x eventhough im not travel out from malaysia.

im using digi meeeehhh. . so far okay dont have any problem. . im going to lombok, indonesia also got no problems. .

but most of my friends using maxis. .  they said maxis much better than others . . but it expensive. . if u dont have a budget,

u can use digi. . . highly recommended. . . RM 5 Its not that expensive if the service great! 

@AryuOr  if you're X p a x user just dial *118*3# to select the roaming pass you want..
it only provide basic internet where you can connect with friends and family with so low price..
i think this plan is suitable to you

Edited by Yanice

@AryuOr  if you're X p a x user just dial *118*3# to select the roaming pass you want..
it only provide basic internet where you can connect with friends and family with so low price..
if you want the quota for browsing the internet this package is not suitable for you..

still can select to package that offer more quota..but the price is expensive...
if only want to chat with friends i think 1day rm1 is enough..