Sign in to follow this  
Ichsan

Christmas coming soon!

Hey. Just want to ask. I need to bring my family to go and take picture for upcoming christmas. Can you guys suggest where's the nice place should i go? Any idea? Did any place have done their decorations?

Everywhere now decorated and designed nicely....You can simply walk into any shopping mall in Bukit Bintang and all are beautifully designed....
Most of the places are completed with Christmas theme month before ald lorr....

Everywhere now decorated and designed nicely....You can simply walk into any shopping mall in Bukit Bintang and all are beautifully designed....

I love Pavillion KL's decoration. Just went there yesterday and found out celcom doing contest for snapping photo with their christmas deco. Nice place to go for relax and dating

Hey. Just want to ask. I need to bring my family to go and take picture for upcoming christmas. Can you guys suggest where's the nice place should i go? Any idea? Did any place have done their decorations?

Almost all shopping malls have christmas decoration and some events. Yesterday i saw one post regarding christmas deco in FB listed out some shopping malls like Pavillion, Sunway Pyramid, Berjaya Times Square. The top of the list is Pavillion KL

I just back from Sunway pyramid and their deco not bad. but for me i think last year's deco looks more impress. Gonna go to others shopping malls this few weeks to discover more christmas decorations

Plan to go there on this weekend cause i saw my friend's taking photo at there and the deco looks gorgeous. What contest is that? My friend went there last week but he din receive any info about that

Plan to go there on this weekend cause i saw my friend's taking photo at there and the deco looks gorgeous. What contest is that? My friend went there last week but he din receive any info about that

I saw one about Celcom contest that mentioned by Mistine....On the Celcom's instagram....
just act the same pose as the mascot of Celcom then can stand a chance to win....
But i dunno whether non-Celcom users can participate or not

Capture.JPG

Edited by Puterr

@Puterr

Even non-celcom users also can participate, its open for everyone!! I've participated in the contest, just snap the photo, upload into instagram, tag Celcom and #TGIFwithCELCOM. That's all the steps you need to do but remember to follow their page and make your profile public

I just back from Sunway pyramid and their deco not bad. but for me i think last year's deco looks more impress. Gonna go to others shopping malls this few weeks to discover more christmas decorations

The contest is giving few prizes like iphone x, huawei nova 2, drone and some vouchers to the winner. Just few steps you need to do and you can get more info on celcom instagram. Don't miss the chance to win an iphone x as your christmas gift !!!!

tgif 2.jpg

tgif 2.jpg