Sign in to follow this  
Checker

How to save money?

just fresh graduated and enter to work, lucky i got car, more easy to find work

but fresh grad salary is not that much, save this save that, left not much, some more need feed my car,

lucky this week petrol drop, weekend i also dont go anywhere, is there how you guys save money from salary?

you are lucky, able to get a car when fresh grad, i dont own a car, i take public transport to work, monthly still that cost

but i think car, you cant save much also, maintenance, parking, toll, petrol, services, hahahah

save from petrol first, get a loyalty card, collect point

but fresh grad salary is not that much, save this save that, left not much, some more need feed my car,

lucky this week petrol drop, weekend i also dont go anywhere, is there how you guys save money from salary?

you are blissful, not much ppl able to get car after study.

why dont u just go to work by public transport.... where do u stay?? if u stay in KL much better maaa.. 

leave ur car alone then u can save more maaa... ahahaha

like me, i already 8 years go to work by lrt and the money for feed car, i go for entertain my self 

like go cinema, karaoke and eat a lot of food that i never had hahaha.... 

you are lucky, able to get a car when fresh grad, i dont own a car, i take public transport to work, monthly still that cost

but i think car, you cant save much also, maintenance, parking, toll, petrol, services, hahahah

hurmmmm i got a car after graduate too.. my mom give me her kancil hehehe 

if u want to save cost, u have to find the company that gives u benefits like

parking free for their staff.. much better... about petrol, im using petron coz their loyalty card are so amazing

pmiles rm 1 get 1 points if u fill the petrol there.

Edited by yippiewong

hahahahaha.... yeahhh to me fresh graduate will get a small salary for starting and no need go to work by car la i tell u

trust me it will burden u... but if u found or somebody recommend u to use petrol brand that can save more,

then u should be fine lorhh and dont forget to tell me too... hahahaha

hahahahaha.... yeahhh to me fresh graduate will get a small salary for starting and no need go to work by car la i tell u

trust me it will burden u... but if u found or somebody recommend u to use petrol brand that can save more,

burden you~!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Agree. dont get a car yet. unless the salary allow you to get a car and also you need it to obtain that kind of money. then it would be worth it. petrol wise i do agree get those brand with saving. it is worth in the long runs. 

loyalty card i would recommend getting from patrol stations. like for me im using pet ronas. which able for me to collect points. but there are many other options there is. 

i think u should try petronas mesra loyalty card cause so far, petronas gives the higher points to their beloved customer hehehe

i usually use cimb credit card cause i can get cash back up till 7%.. so, its really good rite?? 

i think u should try petronas mesra loyalty card cause so far, petronas gives the higher points to their beloved customer hehehe

i usually use cimb credit card cause i can get cash back up till 7%.. so, its really good rite?? 

yeahhh its true! i think if the distance from your house to office like 10-20 minutes you can go by public transport.. if not, you can fill fuel at petronas.. coz its really2 save your fuel and money.. I usually fuel around once in 4-5 days for 30 minutes distance.. 

Sometimes saving money doesnt really need to do much. just manage how you control your distance. 

card i think it does help collecting points. but only for that. not much on those redeem those. 

feel that lot of ppl suggest to use loyalty card, i think myself need to get one, petronas really that good and easy to collect point?

can use together with credit card? but i dont think will get credit card yet, since i just fresh graduated, but i tried with debit card, not sure can use with loyalty card or not.