Sign in to follow this  
sun_wu003

Internet Needed

Currently start working at outstation, the house i rent was no wifi provided... feeling bore when no internet when after work. The data of the plan that i currently using is not enough for me now, i thinking to have a huge internet quota plan.

Yes, life without internet is feel like meaningless. I got heard one call First platinum plan is providing 100 GB of internet, if 100 GB is too much then can look at the other First plan which provide lower internet quota, may be there got one suitable for you.

Yes, life without internet is feel like meaningless. I got heard one call First platinum plan is providing 100 GB of internet, if 100 GB is too much then can look at the other First plan which provide lower internet quota, may be there got one suitable for you.

Can tell me more information regarding this? Like is there any need for down payment or what, because sometimes the FAQ on the website is quite hard to navigate, easy to miss out on details. 

Currently start working at outstation, the house i rent was no wifi provided... feeling bore when no internet when after work. The data of the plan that i currently using is not enough for me now, i thinking to have a huge internet quota plan.

I dont think you need huge data actually... normally i use first gold plan also more than enough...

unless you everyday watch video than different... do you all heard the recently plan easyphone from celcom?

Edited by FlashS

100 GB? what kind of plan is that? will it charge a very high price?
Cant imagine my life got 100 GB of data, must addict to online thing~

Hmm I think some of the telco got offer unlimited quota for internet data, if not wrong is from Umobile, maybe can look up some information about it if you are interested.

how much the charges for the unlimited quota plan? sure must be high, TM already RM140 like that, the postpaid plan must be higher than that.

Can tell me more information regarding this? Like is there any need for down payment or what, because sometimes the FAQ on the website is quite hard to navigate, easy to miss out on details. 

I go store check myself rather than go through their FAQ, sometime their explanation only they can understand...

why not take easyphone no require down payment, just right match what you need...

i rather use unifi at home... the mobile data quite expensive no matter which plan they offer. If go outside, stay at the place that free wifi is available... that how we save the money.

Depends on whether you need to use a lot of internet or not, sometimes its not really that worth to sign up for unlimited plan if you dont really use it. Unless you have to use internet for your work then I would suggest you to get a few GB of data then enough use already, no need so much.

i rather use unifi at home... the mobile data quite expensive no matter which plan they offer. If go outside, stay at the place that free wifi is available... that how we save the money.

But cant really do that all the time right? Impossible ask him to stay at mamak whole night just to use the free wifi over there..

Hmm I think some of the telco got offer unlimited quota for internet data, if not wrong is from Umobile, maybe can look up some information about it if you are interested.

Heard my friend said Umobile is not really that reliable leh, sure it provides unlimited data but after awhile the speed gets slower, not sure if it is intended or not.

Depends on whether you need to use a lot of internet or not, sometimes its not really that worth to sign up for unlimited plan if you dont really use it. Unless you have to use internet for your work then I would suggest you to get a few GB of data then enough use already, no need so much.

If need a new phone also then can consider sigining for the Easyphone plan from . loh, the price they offer is quite reasonable and affordable for high end phones like Samsung S8 and Iphone X, moreover there is no down payment required at all.

@Feliciao1

I can see the package got include high internet package, the phone in the package is cheaper than other. ca consider is a nice package too. Someone who want change the phone can suggest this to them.

@Feliciao1

I can see the package got include high internet package, the phone in the package is cheaper than other. ca consider is a nice package too. Someone who want change the phone can suggest this to them.

package is ok lah, but plan internet quota for 100 GB too much, i may prefer 50 GB one...

Easyphone seem great discuss at here, but i more focus on first plan now, feel like want to try the high internet quota plan, just scare the service is not strong at my working area.

I think direct sign up for unlimited data more worth it right? Since you won't have to worry about your data usage anymore, just my own opinion.

Easyphone seem great discuss at here, but i more focus on first plan now, feel like want to try the high internet quota plan, just scare the service is not strong at my working area.

All the telco right now should have quite a stable line also as they have expanded their coverage over the years, unless you are really living in those rural areas then will have some problem...

Depend how you think lo, previous plan all require highest plan only can get cheaper smartphone...

now easyphone free to chose any plan any device... but their plan still limited choice...

i prefer to customize myself if possible 

Are you sure? sometime sharing internet the speed is terrible...

i rather take easyphone plan get a lowest plan to use... personal use better than sharing...

so you also can consider in this way to cut cost