Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

unifi connection

18 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

im just wondering why start from last week, my unifi connection will down at least 3 times per day... what happen to the company, did connection down happen everywhere?

Posted (edited) · Report post

im just wondering why start from last week, my unifi connection will down at least 3 times per day... what happen to the company, did connection down happen everywhere?

What package did u subscribe?  have u check your router? Or else.. call TMpoint to check your internet stability.. 

Edited by Billy80

Posted · Report post

no wor, my unifi 100 mbps just function very well at my area. Are you taking the same package, or just the 30 mbps unifi?

of course 100mbps, i thought this package will be very stable as the high mbps and cheap price. who know it will continuously down, then now im very frustrate.

Posted · Report post

no wor, my unifi 100 mbps just function very well at my area. Are you taking the same package, or just the 30 mbps unifi?

of course 100mbps, i thought this package will be very stable as the high mbps and cheap price. who know it will continuously down, then now im very frustrate.

as i know the incident happen is because the system down or update, i think you should call office and report your problem, then only they will know and fixed the problem.

Posted · Report post

i was intend to upgrade my tm to unifi, now i saw this also very worry. we pay for the service and we get very low connection stability. hmm.... 

Posted · Report post

as i know the incident happen is because the system down or update, i think you should call office and report your problem, then only they will know and fixed the problem.

How do i report my problem? call them? are they respond immediate, i have experience to call the staff, the speed to attend my problem is very very slow, if i didnt follow up with them. think my problem will ignore by them.

Posted · Report post

i was intend to upgrade my tm to unifi, now i saw this also very worry. we pay for the service and we get very low connection stability. hmm.... 

i think you no need to worry about the connection stability, the unifi can give the smooth line. When i play the Player Unknown's Battlegrounds , there is no lag and no connection down. I will recommend you to upgrade it.

Posted · Report post

How do i report my problem? call them? are they respond immediate, i have experience to call the staff, the speed to attend my problem is very very slow, if i didnt follow up with them. think my problem will ignore by them.

I think the only way to  fix your problem is let them know, although they might delay the proses, you just have to make sure they done their work and you can get the good connection.

Posted · Report post

i think you just meet the bad attitude staff, last time i call a staff to report my cable problem, the next day they sent me a technician and change the cable, then my problem solve immediate.

Posted · Report post

i think you just meet the bad attitude staff, last time i call a staff to report my cable problem, the next day they sent me a technician and change the cable, then my problem solve immediate.

may b i really bad luck that time, hopefully the next time i report my problem, i can get a good staff to help me. What i want just settle my problem quickly, so i can get back my good connection.

Posted · Report post

i think you no need to worry about the connection stability, the unifi can give the smooth line. When i play the Player Unknown's Battlegrounds , there is no lag and no connection down. I will recommend you to upgrade it.

Really? now i confuse want to believe it or not, since there are good and bad comment to the unifi. Actually i still think that 100 mbps can give good connection as the the mbps is high, there are no reason the line can slow like snail.

Posted · Report post

Really? now i confuse want to believe it or not, since there are good and bad comment to the unifi. Actually i still think that 100 mbps can give good connection as the the mbps is high, there are no reason the line can slow like snail.

sometime the connection is interrupt due to many reason, i got 1 case that the portal device is too old and it affect my connection. Then i call them to do the checking, after they find out and replace a new one, everything become normal dy.

Posted · Report post

Sometimes people just know complain the staff cant settle the thing for them, but they didnt realize what actually the staff is doing in order to fix their problem. May be its processing but normally customer cant wait too long. What to do? scold loh~ 

Posted · Report post

Sometimes people just know complain the staff cant settle the thing for them, but they didnt realize what actually the staff is doing in order to fix their problem. May be its processing but normally customer cant wait too long. What to do? scold loh~ 

Hahaha, are you represent the staff? we as the customer really cant understand why take so long to settle the bad connection, u know nowadays people cant live without internet... we will boring like hell.

Posted · Report post

Hahaha, are you represent the staff? we as the customer really cant understand why take so long to settle the bad connection, u know nowadays people cant live without internet... we will boring like hell.

you are correct, u know i cant work if there is no internet, email or chat with the customer and colleague, checking order and reply feedback, the internet is a very important tool in our life.

Posted · Report post

sometime the connection is interrupt due to many reason, i got 1 case that the portal device is too old and it affect my connection. Then i call them to do the checking, after they find out and replace a new one, everything become normal dy.

i called them second time alrdy, what they tald me is they will sent people come to my place and checked. But she didnt say when will come, i just worry they still forget to come...

Posted · Report post

I just try to make people understand sometimes staff have their SOP to follow in order to complete their job. But what you say is correct, we will boring when no internet. Hahaha

i called them second time alrdy, what they tald me is they will sent people come to my place and checked. But she didnt say when will come, i just worry they still forget to come...

Tomorrow you call them again and ask when will sent people to your place, kindly ask them what is the estimate time the staff will reach. Then you will know when to call again. 

Posted · Report post

If you want to confirm they sent people, you should keep follow up with the staff to make sure they dont ignore your report. Sometime they might handle the customer who always call them many times. :lol::lol: