Sign in to follow this  
melancholicb

Facial steamer

Two ways to try the skin treatment at home, hot towel method or using facial steamer 
You can steam your face once a week, make sure not longer than 10 minutes cause too long might make it worst or get itchy 

On 1/15/2021 at 3:29 PM, melancholicb said:

Have anyone tried facial steamer before? my skin is dry and I have alot of blackheads, i read that facial steamer helps open up pores and soften it.. 

Have anyone tried facial steamer before? my skin is dry and I have alot of blackheads, i read that facial steamer helps open up pores and soften it.. 

i have one at home but i rarely use them. i bought them at diy and i dont know if they still works now :lol:

On 1/18/2021 at 6:29 PM, sofeamoon said:
Two ways to try the skin treatment at home, hot towel method or using facial steamer 
You can steam your face once a week, make sure not longer than 10 minutes cause too long might make it worst or get itchy

can we use it everyday? since it will be only 10 minutes right for each time right?

It's very good for skin especially if u apply moisturizer on your face after. helps retain the water in your face

On 1/18/2021 at 7:31 PM, freakyfeeka said:

can we use it everyday? since it will be only 10 minutes right for each time right?

once a week is enough already..if you do everyday I read somewhere will cause premature skin ageing...so better don't la 

On 1/18/2021 at 7:39 PM, rudebeer87 said:

It's very good for skin especially if u apply moisturizer on your face after. helps retain the water in your face

yes...after doing facial steaming, the pore of the face skin is opened up. so, applying moisturizer this time can help the absorption of moisture

On 1/19/2021 at 6:12 PM, sofeamoon said:

once a week is enough already..if you do everyday I read somewhere will cause premature skin ageing...so better don't la 

oh i see. because im thinking about buying air humidifier but is the function similar? i heard both can help avoid dry skin

i personally am using ionic steamer , usually what i do is steam then i use egg cotton as mask then when dry just peel an see all the black head on the cotton so satisfying ...my steamer is like 6 min per preset .. damn cute n small size ion steam..

On 1/19/2021 at 6:12 PM, sofeamoon said:

yes...after doing facial steaming, the pore of the face skin is opened up. so, applying moisturizer this time can help the absorption of moisture

yup, i do them 2 times a week and my skin is slowly getting better.

On 1/19/2021 at 6:18 PM, anotherjane_ said:

i personally am using ionic steamer , usually what i do is steam then i use egg cotton as mask then when dry just peel an see all the black head on the cotton so satisfying ...my steamer is like 6 min per preset .. damn cute n small size ion steam..

how long have u been using the facial steamer? do they come together with essential oil?

because i wanted to buy a new one if mine doesn't work out well.

On 1/19/2021 at 6:20 PM, dearmossey said:

yeah, I use facial steamer too, just random I bought from online without brand...I don't feel like it gives much difference

do you do survey before you purchase...better do so if anything happened, will straight away affect your face wor

On 1/20/2021 at 4:40 PM, dearmossey said:

how long have u been using the facial steamer? do they come together with essential oil?

because i wanted to buy a new one if mine doesn't work out well.

not so long because my previous one just spoilt...mine is Panasonic. and i search online this ionic steamer is quite useful because it can use in make up removal too

haha I bought Panasonic too LOLL I bought the hair dryer to steam face, it has a "skin" mode that acts similar to a facial steamer...

so I can use the hair dryer to dry my hair and steam my face, worth the investment :lol:

On 1/19/2021 at 6:17 PM, freakyfeeka said:

oh i see. because im thinking about buying air humidifier but is the function similar? i heard both can help avoid dry skin

facial steamer is new trend for us to take care on our facial.....

But better choose something is reliable so that it does not harm your face. 

On 1/20/2021 at 6:15 PM, sofeamoon said:

haha I bought Panasonic too LOLL I bought the hair dryer to steam face, it has a "skin" mode that acts similar to a facial steamer...

so I can use the hair dryer to dry my hair and steam my face, worth the investment :lol:

But better choose something is reliable so that it does not harm your face

yea because ive found a lot of facial steamer at yubiso and daiso. i dont know if i should get one or just get one with more familiar brands.

On 1/20/2021 at 6:15 PM, sofeamoon said:

But better choose something is reliable so that it does not harm your face

Other than using facial steamer, what do you use for face? and where did you bought that hair dryer? online or from the store like Shins 

On 1/20/2021 at 8:02 PM, freakyfeeka said:

yea because ive found a lot of facial steamer at yubiso and daiso. i dont know if i should get one or just get one with more familiar brands.

I suggest you to search on established japan brand like Panasonic 

On 1/20/2021 at 8:10 PM, rudebeer87 said:

Other than using facial steamer, what do you use for face? and where did you bought that hair dryer? online or from the store like Shins 

After using the facial steamer I would sometimes wear a clay mask and rinse my face..then apply vitamin c serum. i'm using Pixi vitamin C serum, kinda loving it so far

I bought the hair dryer from Shopee, in Panasonic's official store. make sure to purchase the one under shopee mall since that's their legit store, you don't wanna go around buying something pricey but possibly a fake version 

On 1/21/2021 at 6:12 PM, sofeamoon said:

After using the facial steamer I would sometimes wear a clay mask and rinse my face..then apply vitamin c serum. i'm using Pixi vitamin C serum, kinda loving it so far

I bought the hair dryer from Shopee, in Panasonic's official store. make sure to purchase the one under shopee mall since that's their legit store, you don't wanna go around buying something pricey but possibly a fake version 

yey i also just buy this few days ago through online. Now shopee got 2.2 sale, will have free shipping when exceed certain purchase amount...

On 1/20/2021 at 8:02 PM, freakyfeeka said:

there is a lot outside there. For safety purpose better buy online only, chat with its customer service in details. If satisfied, then can place an order.

On 1/21/2021 at 6:12 PM, sofeamoon said:

because i usually just use face mask before sleep or home made mask so i dont know yet if i will use them if i get one

On 1/20/2021 at 6:09 PM, anotherjane_ said:

do you do survey before you purchase...better do so if anything happened, will straight away affect your face wor

not so long because my previous one just spoilt. and i search online this ionic steamer is quite useful because it can use in make up removal too

yep, i did survey and as long as i have use them, i think im already satisfied with the product im using currently.

3 hours ago, anotherjane_ said:

yey i also just buy this few days ago through online. Now shopee got 2.2 sale, will have free shipping when exceed certain purchase amount...

there is a lot outside there. For safety purpose better buy online only, chat with its customer service in details. If satisfied, then can place an order.

i usually prefer buying on physical shops cause i can see the product in front of me.

but since mco then i have no choice to purchase things online. so i really need to get items from preferred shops or brand

now better do your own facial treatment at your home, if you do not know where to start. can try to have a look on youtube, there is a lot there

20 hours ago, dearmossey said:

yep, i did survey and as long as i have use them, i think im already satisfied with the product im using currently.

Is good to hear that your current product is suitable for you. currently you are using which product?

On 1/20/2021 at 6:09 PM, anotherjane_ said:

not so long because my previous one just spoilt. and i search online this ionic steamer is quite useful because it can use in make up removal too

yesss, think of what is your aim for your overall skin, if you truly have deep rooted problems like acne or blackheads and you tried a lot of products but they still don't show noticeable diff,

then I think buying a facial steamer is worth it for you 

On 1/21/2021 at 9:04 PM, rudebeer87 said:

because i usually just use face mask before sleep or home made mask so i dont know yet if i will use them if i get one

yeah I do that too, like I would make my own home made mask with the combination of oat and tomato sometimes if i'm tight in budget :tongue: facial steamer sounds nice tho, not sure if i'll purchase one yet but i'll add it to my bucket list heheh

On 1/22/2021 at 6:12 PM, anotherjane_ said:

now better do your own facial treatment at your home, if you do not know where to start. can try to have a look on youtube, there is a lot there

Is good to hear that your current product is suitable for you. currently you are using which product?

i just bought it frm yubiso, its so so lah for me so far, I don't notice tht much of a difference but it does feel good to steam your face...fr