Sign in to follow this  
pulaupin

Washing machine for busy couple

i used to just go to any laundry shops every week and i realized it's troublesome. so i started to survey about panasonic. and it's quite suitable for me

1 minute ago, Teraria said:

i used to just go to any laundry shops every week and i realized it's troublesome. so i started to survey about panasonic. and it's quite suitable for me

no need to go for dobi la. it's a waste of money better just get one washer is enough especially with mco can't always go out

8 hours ago, pulaupin said:

Just got married and me and my husband are looking for machine washing that can do laundry quickly since we have a really busy life.

what is your budget since u got married, there must be other thing needs to get settled down right. but id honestly suggest panasonic because of their new functions

2 hours ago, klcater said:

no need to go for dobi la. it's a waste of money better just get one washer is enough especially with mco can't always go out

what is your budget since u got married, there must be other thing needs to get settled down right. but id honestly suggest panasonic because of their new functions

I think for newly wed no need to buy an expensive one becoz just two of u.... Just go with the basic one.... Save money for other expenses.... 

1 hour ago, gabbyh said:

I think for newly wed no need to buy an expensive one becoz just two of u.... Just go with the basic one.... Save money for other expenses....

Yes true need to have saving for future if i be u, i just buy everything second hand things then after that take a step by step to buy a brand new one..

22 hours ago, gabbyh said:

rightt cause want to use them for a long time. so just start get a new one with a not complicated model and fast washing. since they will get busy

20 hours ago, icewatch said:

Yes true need to have saving for future if i be u, i just buy everything second hand things then after that take a step by step to buy a brand new one..

but for me i think it's ok too to buy the washing machine in one shot even with high price since we will be using them for a long time. then later get other equipment!

Hmmm i am also newly wed and dont have much time to do a laundry things or clean up my house becoz of work... My husband yes he just wfh but unfortunately when he washed our clothes, raining at the afternoon untill evening and sometimes he forget to pick up the clothes and yeah all of it smelly.... Pfffttttt

22 hours ago, icewatch said:

Ohhh i am not used to second hand things... Because i believe that second hand thing will broke after few times usage... So, better use the brand new one.... 

21 hours ago, AyuOr said:

Hmmm i am also newly wed and dont have much time to do a laundry things or clean up my house becoz of work... My husband yes he just wfh but unfortunately when he washed our clothes, raining at the afternoon untill evening and sometimes he forget to pick up the clothes and yeah all of it smelly.... Pfffttttt

Ohhh i am not used to second hand things... Because i believe that second hand thing will broke after few times usage... So, better use the brand new one.... 

then id suggest you to check on panasonic la. their new model can help washing clothes under one hour! for me it's very convenient because the design is very simple

21 hours ago, AyuOr said:

i  used to be a fan of second hand appliances but i had quite a bad experiences with them so i just started get a new one depends on your budget

23 hours ago, klcater said:

i  used to be a fan of second hand appliances but i had quite a bad experiences with them so i just started get a new one depends on your budget

Not everything is ok for second hand items. Especially that is important for our daily life because of the aftereffects. I would suggest about panasonic because of their new features that i much lenient to baby clothes

For me, ive been using panasonic about 7 years since i live alone and i can say  i'm always satisfied with their products.

the new function is mesmerizing since it very good for the environment too