Sign in to follow this  
lis

32 the mansion

Hi everyone,

I'm shopping for bungalow-type restaurants for a wedding in penang.. about 200 ppl.

I really like 32 the mansion. does anyone have any wedding packages/price range per head or had their wedding there?

Would really love some feedback on this.

I went thr for dinner on my bday last 14th aug & d place is great! i must say it's ideal for a small private wedding party! my HB & I oso interested & considering to hv a small party thr for our close frens...but my wedding dinner will be officially in Excelsior Hotel Ipoh & Pearlview Hotel, Seberang Prai. i did get their call card & contact person but it's at my KL's home. I'm now in BM til weekend for my ROM ytday nite..if u ca wait, i will furnish u d contact once im bck to kl on sun k?? when's ur big day btw?

Hi Lil' C!

Congratulation on your ROM!

Thanks for your reply. Would really appreciate the contact for the mansion. I'm based in KL and have never been there so am looking around for comments and would also like to know the price range.

Have not set a date yet but looking at May next year.

well same wishes to u as well! aik! u based in KL?? Me 2 but im from ipoh while my hb from BM!!! Whr u working at now wor? Im with a foreign bank in the heart of the town itself!! yeah tt means jam & jam! tell me about it!

no worries on the venue..u hv my assurance on it! i took some photos while i dined thr. perhaps u wanna take a peep at my website? it's www.mywedding.com/tonyconnie under my photo gallery "Connie's 28th Bday @ 14th Aug 2007". but it's kinda blur cz taken by my unprofessional PG cum HB! :P LOL!

Hi,

Does anyone have the contact for 32 The Mansion? I'm interested in having my small reception there. Anyone knows how much it costs?

Thanks!

Hi Mrs Bear,

Here is the website to the restaurant.

http://www.32atthemansion.com/32/introduction.html

We will be having our wedding there next year. To have your private function, a minimum of RM4000 of total cost of food and drink. You will get the exclusive service for your guests.

Hope this help.

We were there last Saturday, and I just have to say that the place is AWESOME! :wub: Girls will LOVE it soooo much, and pretty much be crazy about it. The decorations are very classy and elegant, especially their candles and table settings, not to mention the aisle.

However, the drawback is that you cant afford too many tables there. According to their captain, they can only cater for 15 tables (150 guests). But for my opinion, 10 tables will be just nice compare to 15, because the tables will be spreaded into different sections in the building, and if you are the host, you will not be able to see nor contact with some of your guests coz some of them will be blocked from you. And also, if you are having a band playing there, the placing of the speakers is very important, or else some part of your guests will be totally 'abandoned' from the entertainment. :huh: (some are totally blocked from view)

And FYI, they serve only western cuisine... It's funny that I found out there's quite a portion of guests that night that actually cant get use to it, especially those chinese-ed old folks.

We were there last Saturday, and I just have to say that the place is AWESOME! :wub: Girls will LOVE it soooo much, and pretty much be crazy about it. The decorations are very classy and elegant, especially their candles and table settings, not to mention the aisle.

However, the drawback is that you cant afford too many tables there. According to their captain, they can only cater for 15 tables (150 guests). But for my opinion, 10 tables will be just nice compare to 15, because the tables will be spreaded into different sections in the building, and if you are the host, you will not be able to see nor contact with some of your guests coz some of them will be blocked from you. And also, if you are having a band playing there, the placing of the speakers is very important, or else some part of your guests will be totally 'abandoned' from the entertainment. :huh: (some are totally blocked from view)

And FYI, they serve only western cuisine... It's funny that I found out there's quite a portion of guests that night that actually cant get use to it, especially those chinese-ed old folks.

Hi, anyone has the quotation for 32 Mansion? I am considering my wedding there apart from a list of chinese restaurants, but do not know the total cost. What's the total cost for around 200 ppl? Thx!

Hi All,

Hi, anyone has the quotation for 32 Mansion? I really like to consider to have my ROM and wedding reception there for the pax of 100ppl.

Thanks.

Thank you for your interest in 32Mansion, in our opinion the most romantic restaurant in Penang.

We hope to have you back soon!

Here are our details:

BEACH BLANKET BABYLON

THIRTYTWO AT THE MANSION

32, Jalan Sultan Ahmad Shah 10050 Penang Malaysia

04-262 2232