ethanize

Symptoms of Pregnancy???

Not expensive at all! If this pair of <RM20 shoes can bring you baby joy, it is considered nothing! Just think of all those fertility treatments bills you can save

something to share on the symptoms: i finally know wat its like when they said pregnant women's saliva will make goat vomit. my saliva tastes weird today - its like after you been on antibiotics, your senses towards sweet, sour, bitter, spicy are all out. :unsure: this comes... errr..should be 5 weeks in pregnancy.

Ya Prulady doesnt cover infertility but it does cover childbirth (natural or C-Sec I think) up to RM1.5k if ur policy is like 2 yrs dy... then 2nd child policy must be 4 yrs... Great Eastern provides for infertility and C-sec but not for normal childbirth i think... pening... dont know which one i wan... i am having prulink saving insurance la...

Hi my dear all friends,

Gambateh ah! wish u guys good luck... my trick was try to hug hug ur friend, relative baby or kid...

Fluene,

Still got chance de... dun worry... we all will gambateh for u de...

You must take care urself ler... Ok..

for those who experience nausea/ vomiting or bloated during pregnancy, do try out orange juice or orange. it works on me so hoping it would helps those experiencing it.

for those who experience nausea/ vomiting or bloated during pregnancy, do try out orange juice or orange. it works on me so hoping it would helps those experiencing it.

But my mom said cannot take orange during pregnancy coz it will cause baby to have phlegm... :(

Hi,

Eat oranges really will cause baby have phlegm??? I read some book mentioned that orange is good for baby, that's why i force myself to take now. Personally myself cant take at all, will have phlegm, but for the sake of the little 1... no choice

Hi,

i just delivered BB Oct'07 :)... Oranges is my preggie time favourate fruits, my BB turn out OK arr :)...

Just dun eat it cold straight from frig, u take out and leave it for a while before u cut & eat.

I believe the phlegm is not cause by eating oranges when preggie, is caused by the cow's milk BB drink.

initially my BB was on Soy Milk, but got hard stool, so, no choice i gave him cow's milk. After few days of cow's milk, i can hear phlegm sound in his chest. Then I change the formula to Goat Milk as recommended by my sis, and after taking the Goat Milk for few weeks, hb & I nvr hear the murmur phlegm sound anymore.

My gyne advise me to eat plenty of fruits & vege when I was pregnant, he said is very good for BB. Thru out the pregnancy I didn't hav much problem. No constipation like most preggie mommy would experienced.

But, if eating oranges makes u worry, then u can just eat other fruits.

It depends on your own beliefs also lah.. :)...

I dunno why I like oranges so much when I was pregnant. I just eat what i feel like eating, caz i choose to listen to my body. At the end of pregnancy, i had the urge to eat BANANA, which i never like to eat before. Funny thing is i feel the BANANA so tasty, even my sliva will come out when I see BANANA when passed by the fruit stall... haha...

hello... juz feel happy that here i find out something so easy "to get a baby's shoe" can helps to conceive. hehe... will try n let u all know if works B)

hello... juz feel happy that here i find out something so easy "to get a baby's shoe" can helps to conceive. hehe... will try n let u all know if works B)

Can try also putting the picture of your hb's BB photo (4R/5R) in front of your wedding photo, means photo of u & hb, just the 2 of u (8R>)... :)

Tested again today. Negative. But still no menses. Arrrgghhhh!!!

Hi Fluene,

Gambateh yo!!!!

I also tested negative when just miss the period from starting few weeks...

Tested again today. Negative. But still no menses. Arrrgghhhh!!!

Hi Fluene,

Gambateh yo!!!!

I also tested negative when just miss the period from starting few weeks...

Menses late for 2 weeks already. Never late for 2 weeks. The most was 2 days. But then no pregnancy symptom whatsoever

hi fluene,

I was 2 weeks late before & went to O&G clinic to check it out, the gynae scan my belly, told me no BB, and told me my uterus wall is thickening & I will hav my menses soon. True enough my menses came 2/3 days later...:(...sigh, waste my $ only doing the test..hah

Tht time i was stressful due to my JOB, tht's why I my menstrual cycle a bit 'crazy'.

Want to know if you are under stress lately? Stress can cause irregular menses too u know..

But if u tested wif pregnancy kit (i use CLEAR BLUE), is quite accurate one.

meanwhile, careful wif wht u eat, avoid food tht is harmful to BB.

Another way to conceive, is "don't think about having BB at all".

Relax, enjoy your life, be happy, Be loving wif your hb, make love when u feel like doing it (not beca want to hav BB), enjoy the process.... just put aside the BB thing 1st, and YOU WILL GET SURPRISES. Tht is how I got pregnant.

So, i think it is very important to really RELAX and release stress.

Don't worry, u sure can get BB, it just matter of time.

Fluene, don't stress yourself. Waiting to time pass is difficult if keep waiting for things to happen. You have done what you can within your control, so you will be alright just try to be relax. :)