Kc99kelvin,

actually u base on good service or pricing or photo???

Wedding Conture i heart my friends said that no so good,their design was bad,and photography so so only..

Hi Barbie Lee,

I more concern on service and photo quality. If so, do you have any recommendation based on your personal experience or experiences of friends?

Please share with me ya.

Regards,

Cassey

Hi Casey,

I just took my prewedding photos with them. Well, their service was good and they really concentrate on serving you everytime you go there.I signed up my package in Bridal fair last year the reason I signed up with them cos the lady told me they have plus size wedding gown...and her explaination was good. Unfortunately she left the company already but now change the another lady also not bad.Her name is Susan...she is a friendly and nice lady she will be able to give you advise on what look nice on you and your partner.My package is RM2688 but I did take some family photos so end up also over RM3K...My hubby and I are not so particular in our album design most important is we both look like ourself and nice...My hubby was very happy to see how pretty I become after the edited photo ( Who dun look nice)...So far I am satisfy with their service and photo result...of course this is depend on individual taste and requirement.The saleslady told us you guys are the fastest couple that choose photos and even the album design also no need to change anything.LOL...I find it wasting my energy of checking all the wordings in the design...asalkan it is abt LOVE I am ok with it already...Most important is our photo and not those designs...Easy couple huh? ;)

Hi chubbyangel,

Thanks for your email. You are really a easy going couple :lol: Do you mind to let me know your package detail? Also some of yours pre-wedding photos if you don't mind. You may send it to my email, kc99kevin@yahoo.com

How long you take to get your album done after you selected your pre-wedding photos? I heard some ppl said it could take up 2-3 months time. So long ......

Wishing you have a smooth wedding preparation.

Regards,

Cassey

You are welcome Cassey,I havent got my wedding album yet but have choose everything at one shot and will only collect it in August so I have no photo to share yet sorry abt that...,my package is 1 WG 2 EG prewedding photos and then 1 WG and 1EG for actual day. Then about 60 chi mui photos, One big album and one small album, two table frame for mum and MIL,1 crystal s photo frame,one banner for stage,sign up booklet,bouquet for AD and car decoration lo.I think it is abt it la..I still got AD EG fitting this coming Aug.:)

Hi, chubyangel,

i also looking for bs.... if u don mind, pls mail me your ps photo.

i also type for chubby person.. difficult to choose gown.. worry looks not nice....

thank you