Hi all,

I just been to WC this evening, and I also enquiry for the RM1688 package... I found the gown there really nice, but I'm not sure whether got any restriction or not... and the service also not bad...

But I still haven sign up with them coz need to discuss with my family & frens 1st.What do u all think?

for me , i dont think the package for 1688 is worth...

it's only inclusive a album and make-up...

for all these wedding accessories is not inclusive, if we want to , have to add on more money !

Hi all,

I just been to WC this evening, and I also enquiry for the RM1688 package... I found the gown there really nice, but I'm not sure whether got any restriction or not... and the service also not bad...

But I still haven sign up with them coz need to discuss with my family & frens 1st.What do u all think?

Hi,

Is up to you. Just think what you want and try to discuss with them on your requirement. For eg. You wish to have bigger frame or MV or more “chi mui” photo. Just list down and negotiate with them~~

Like what Jane say I also feel them same RM1688 package do not have actual day thing lor…

WC has a branch in Miri, they had a small booth at a shopping mall today so we enquired, they have the 2 packages RM1688 and RM3388, they offered to discount RM500 if we signed up at the booth but it's still too early for us. I will check out their shop next week and see if their gown selections are good but over here, I saw their outdoor shoots which is what we want, we can take at the beach, rainforest etc. Both packages offer 2 outdoor locations so I thought that was pretty impressive. Also becoz our wedding is in PJ, they said we can either take home the gowns from Miri or book those at their SS2 outlet, get da car deco n hand bouquets also with the SS2 outlet. So initial impression sofar is good and I'll survey the rest to compare. We should all take our time and not rush into signing up. Try to negotiate for as much as u can if the price cant be lowered like getting 100pcs of "chee mui" photos, guestbook, etc.

Hi,

Anyone have latest details package information on Wedding Couture?

I am plan to get married in 2009 Q4 :lol: , now start to gather some information on Wedding Couture. Someone said this shop very good, really?

Anyone able to give me some advice/information about Wedding Couture?

Hi,

I am plan to get married in 2009 Q4 :lol: , now start to gather some information on Wedding Couture. Someone said this shop very good, really?

Hi, i just signed up their package for SS2 branche today in their booth in Mid Valley... their package really nice and worthy.... i went to their shop twice and this is the third time i visit them... and end up sign with them.... my package is RM4100, but mine is abit DIY one cause i have special requirement... Their current promotion for the package RM3600 are really worthy...... :wub: , you add on RM88 on top of the package, u r entitled for an additional service or product.... you can select 1 out of 5... Those are:

Toshiba 32" LCD TV (this one only limited to 50 customers, if not mistaken...)

AD Photography

AD Vediography

Family PS

* Another one forgot liao.... :lol:

My SA are nice and patient even i'm fussy ..haha.... And this time i end up sign up with them is because i found the PS style i want there..... they told me tat's from a PG called "Ah Kuein" (Cantonese).... and as well i booked him as my PG... :lol: ...... And i also worried that i can't find the gown i want/satisfy cause i'm big size and i'm fussy, the lady boss there promised me sure can get wat i want for me if not, she will refund for me.... Since she can assured and so confident on tat, i think just to give it a try... But i think at least i already secured one EW from them, cause i do tried their gown b4 and i like tat EG so much... :wub::wub:

Hope my bet is correct ..... and hope to have a nice PG session and will not disappointed me... :wink:

They will still have the booth in Mid Valley till tomolo, u can go n have a look.... :unsure:

Anyone here have experience with WC???

Can anyone share their experience with WC? and share their photo???

Hi,

Hi, i just signed up their package for SS2 branche today in their booth in Mid Valley... their package really nice and worthy.... i went to their shop twice and this is the third time i visit them... and end up sign with them.... my package is RM4100, but mine is abit DIY one cause i have special requirement... Their current promotion for the package RM3600 are really worthy...... :wub: , you add on RM88 on top of the package, u r entitled for an additional service or product.... you can select 1 out of 5... Those are:

AD Photography

AD Vediography

Family PS

My SA are nice and patient even i'm fussy ..haha.... And this time i end up sign up with them is because i found the PS style i want there..... they told me tat's from a PG called "Ah Kuein" (Cantonese).... and as well i booked him as my PG... :lol: ...... And i also worried that i can't find the gown i want/satisfy cause i'm big size and i'm fussy, the lady boss there promised me sure can get wat i want for me if not, she will refund for me.... Since she can assured and so confident on tat, i think just to give it a try... But i think at least i already secured one EW from them, cause i do tried their gown b4 and i like tat EG so much... :wub::wub:

Hope my bet is correct ..... and hope to have a nice PG session and will not disappointed me... :wink:

They will still have the booth in Mid Valley till tomolo, u can go n have a look.... :unsure:

Hi,

Congratulation to you :lol: , wish you able to share with me some details as following for package RM3600:-

Gowns:

Range: ??

WG: ?? Pcs (PS) ?? Pcs (AD)

EG: ?? Pcs (PS) ?? Pcs (AD)

TC: ?? Pcs (PS) 0?? Pcs (AD)

Themed costume: ?? pcs

Coats & Shirts:

PS: ??

AD: ?? coats

Accessories:

AD: ??

Photos:

PS: ?? Poses + ?? MV

Additional Poses:

Size: ??" x ??"

Che Mui Photo: ?? Pcs ?? Poses

Album Sizes: ??" x ??"

Other Makeup Hidden Costs: Like for Ampoules, Eye lashes, Body Foundation, Hair Spray, Nail Color, Nail Art?

Free Gifts: ??

Other extra charges: Car Decor, AD flower bouquet, Soft copy given back, Outdoor location?

Hi,

AD Photography

AD Vediography

Family PS

Hi,

Congratulation to you :lol: , wish you able to share with me some details as following for package RM3600:-

Gowns:

Coats & Shirts:

Accessories:

Photos:

Additional Poses:

Other Makeup Hidden Costs: Like for Ampoules, Eye lashes, Body Foundation, Hair Spray, Nail Color, Nail Art?

Other extra charges: Car Decor, AD flower bouquet, Soft copy given back, Outdoor location?

Hi, i'm new in this forum site, but i just sign the package with WC yesterday in mid valley wedding fair.

Actualy is b'cos of the Free 32" Toshiba LCD TV. We'll move to new house soon, so we're actualy need a TV, but WC offer the package to me not bad, so i decide to sign up with them.

What they offer me is:

1 big album with 30 poses (Full Page)

1 Small album with 21 different poses (Full Page)

3 WG, 2 EG, 1 culture grown (which i prefer 3 WG with lesser culture grown)

1 24 x 30 big photo + frame + tex

2 15 x 20 smaller photo + frame + tex

1 acrylic photo frame + 2 5R photo inside

1 DVD with 2 songs & 3D animated (Which i prefer 3D more than normal type)

60 pcs je mui photo with gift card (10 pose, i think its enought liao. If u feel want more they also can give u one)

1 soft copy CDR with 51 choosen poses with finish touch up inside. (So that u can have your cheaper print outside)

Outdoor photo shooting at Tmn Tun (Which i think nicer than the other place)

Actual Day WG, EG & GC are included. Car decor, hand bouquet also included.

All the accessory & hair accessory are included. Some more eye lash, body foudation, hair colour spray & ect are all included also. (Ampuse need to add RM 30 / bottle, very reasonable price..) :lol:

And very important is Free LCD TV lo.. HaHa... i like the TV so much!! :cool:

The SA are very nice.. what i've request she will fullfill my wish.

i forgot i've left any info behind or not. if anyone need any more info from me can ask me k?

Today is the last day for the fair, so faster go and grab some great deal from there!! Really worth it!!

hi guys, i signed with WC just now RM3688 package with free bie (LCD, etc)...

I love that SA Ms Jenny's service...

but i get special offer from lady boss according to our requirements and she personally do a verification with her signature on our deposit receipt...

but i dont want the LCD because i personally working at toshiba :lol:

so i choosen videography for whole progress from morning till night...

RM3688 included videography freaking worth...

Hi,

AD Photography

AD Vediography

Family PS

Hi,

Gowns:

Coats & Shirts:

Accessories:

Photos:

Additional Poses:

Hi, i'm new in this forum site, but i just sign the package with WC yesterday in mid valley wedding fair.

Actualy is b'cos of the Free 32" Toshiba LCD TV. We'll move to new house soon, so we're actualy need a TV, but WC offer the package to me not bad, so i decide to sign up with them.

What they offer me is:

60 pcs je mui photo with gift card (10 pose, i think its enought liao. If u feel want more they also can give u one)

1 soft copy CDR with 51 choosen poses with finish touch up inside. (So that u can have your cheaper print outside)

All the accessory & hair accessory are included. Some more eye lash, body foudation, hair colour spray & ect are all included also. (Ampuse need to add RM 30 / bottle, very reasonable price..) :lol:

i forgot i've left any info behind or not. if anyone need any more info from me can ask me k?

Today is the last day for the fair, so faster go and grab some great deal from there!! Really worth it!!

Mine are similar to yours, But my big Album come with design, 100pcs JieMei Photos, guestbook with photos, additional EW on actual day and i upgrade my photo frame to 40" x 60".................Compare to yours, my package dun have "acrylic photo frame + 2 5R photo".... and they never mentioned to me my dvd is 3D or not ler....

Yesterday again i went to their shop in SS2, hope to tried on their new gowns..... they said mostly rented out... and i still manage to try on few pcs new gowns there (still with the tag)... but after tat i feel more worried.... the gown design are ok but the cutting totally out for me.... :sad: ...immediately i called my SA (May)... Again she promised me..... but the more i think about the gown i tried, the more i worried... I already left my requirements to them... Hope they really can get wat i want for me... Too bad, i forgot to get the Catherine to initial on my deposit receipt... :wink: ........... I didn't signed their package immediately on my first visit to them are mainly due to their gown.... :unsure:

Lily1,

Congratulation to you too... since u r here, i think u r getting married soon, right??

Please refer to above answer on your question......

Hi Misy,

When is your marriage day? why so fast go to try the wedding gown?They really let us try the new gown? i forget to as the DVD is it 3D or normal one.haha. :lol:

Hi,

AD Photography

AD Vediography

Family PS

Hi,

Gowns:

Coats & Shirts:

Accessories:

Photos:

Additional Poses:

What they offer me is:

Mine are similar to yours, But my big Album come with design, 100pcs JieMei Photos, guestbook with photos, additional EW on actual day and i upgrade my photo frame to 40" x 60".................Compare to yours, my package dun have "acrylic photo frame + 2 5R photo".... and they never mentioned to me my dvd is 3D or not ler....

Yesterday again i went to their shop in SS2, hope to tried on their new gowns..... they said mostly rented out... and i still manage to try on few pcs new gowns there (still with the tag)... but after tat i feel more worried.... the gown design are ok but the cutting totally out for me.... :sad: ...immediately i called my SA (May)... Again she promised me..... but the more i think about the gown i tried, the more i worried... I already left my requirements to them... Hope they really can get wat i want for me... Too bad, i forgot to get the Catherine to initial on my deposit receipt... :wink: ........... I didn't signed their package immediately on my first visit to them are mainly due to their gown.... :unsure:

Hi Misy,

Heard u said like that i'm also worried about my size does't fit those normal size grown also. Cos normaly i'm wearing XL size cloths. But the SA and the lady boss told me not to worry on those grown size. They said maybe not all will fit me but still got alot choices for me. I'll go and try those grown on christmas holiday and will pay full payment to them since i'll collect the LCD TV immediately. (cos my hubby are worry about they'll lie on the TV matters, so better take early.)

I'm also din't have my deposit receipt from them la. I thought the sales order are enought already. But i've forgot to ask them is it those make up are included on the package price or not. Cos they've write there included those eye lash, hair colour spray, body foundation, hair do & nail colour. But din't mentioned inside about make up wo.. So im worried about it also la. They have mentioned wedding day make up are not included, that one i can accept.

So everything have to wait untill this thursday after i try thier grown then only i can give comment again la. So friday i'll report to u all who wish to know their service too.. k?

Regards,

mutsumei

Hi Misy,

When is your marriage day? why so fast go to try the wedding gown?They really let us try the new gown? i forget to as the DVD is it 3D or normal one.haha. :lol:

My AD is end of 2009..... I go n try is just hope their new gown can give some confident.. so that, i dun need to worry till my gown selection ..... :sad: But seems like cannot lo....

Hi Misy,

My AD is end of 2009..... I go n try is just hope their new gown can give some confident.. so that, i dun need to worry till my gown selection ..... :sad: But seems like cannot lo....

Misy,

Can i know your size is it same like me? i'm also worried like u la... dun scare me la. i no time to find another BS already, cos my AD are on early February next year. Pls advised. Thanks.

P/S: normaly i'm wearing XL shirts. normal shirt in padini, Giordano that kind of shop i also can wear de. do u think i can fit thier grown?

Regards,

mutsumei

mutsumei,

If u only worry about the size, then u dun need to worry,,... cause they have big size gown...... I worry because of their cutting.... I do tried quite a lot gowns from other BS..... even i'm fat, but after wear on the gown, you can clearly see the waist and body line without any access fats.... espcially at the waist area.... those area covered by the gown and smoothly n nicely curve..... it's really amazing!! And even it's tight, but u dun feel uncomfortable, u feel confident to tell ppl you look great... But when i tried on WC gown, i can't find the feeling...... and i dun see the curve that i can see when i wear gowns from other BS.... :sad:

For big size brides like us... i think the gown design and cutting is very important... not only the design... tat's why i'm worried... And as i mentioned earlier, i'm fussy.... :cool: So, maybe u can satisfy with their gown if u r not so fussy like me.... I do told them i'm fussy, but their service are still good....

I think you will have more choices then me.... ur size is not a problem..... my big problem actually is my upper part lo..... too big... :dash2:

:oops: , i forgot to get them write down black and white on those make-up accessories they mentioned included in the package... hope they dun asked me to pay when come to my PS....

Hi Misy,

Misy,

Can i know your size is it same like me? i'm also worried like u la... dun scare me la. i no time to find another BS already, cos my AD are on early February next year. Pls advised. Thanks.

P/S: normaly i'm wearing XL shirts. normal shirt in padini, Giordano that kind of shop i also can wear de. do u think i can fit thier grown?

Regards,

mutsumei

Dun worry about your size...... i think u r more easier to find gown then me....

When i tried their gown yesterday.... some even loose at the waist part, but upper part cannot zip on.... So, our body figure is different... If u can wear XL shirt from Padini, should not be a problem to find a right size gown there.... But take note on the feeling after you wear.... the the body line after u wear.....

Wat's ur email address? I can send you some comparison...

Hi Misy,

Misy,

Regards,

mutsumei

Dun worry about your size...... i think u r more easier to find gown then me....

When i tried their gown yesterday.... some even loose at the waist part, but upper part cannot zip on.... So, our body figure is different... If u can wear XL shirt from Padini, should not be a problem to find a right size gown there.... But take note on the feeling after you wear.... the the body line after u wear.....

Wat's ur email address? I can send you some comparison...

Misy,

Thank you very much on your advised. i feel better now. Pls advised me more about choosing grown matters. Cos i never went to any BS to try grown before. (actualy never try wear grown b4 de). cos all are 1st time. So feel very tension la. i haven't buy my wedding shoes also, cos so fussy about the design of the shoe la. Most of the shoe shop design not so nice.

My email are: mutsumei@hotmail.com

u can also add me to your msn so that we can chat at there if u are free. k?

Thanks alot.. :happy:

Regards,

mutsumei