Wah... just got to know that Wedding couture dun even listed in www.weddingsbyeternal-malaysia.com .... :dash2:

Wah... just got to know that Wedding couture dun even listed in www.weddingsbyeternal-malaysia.com .... :dash2:

I think is no a big issues right?

hence may good news for us, the Wedding Couture will work harder and provide better quality in term of services and photos in order that their shop name will list into too... :smile:

hence may good news for us, the Wedding Couture will work harder and provide better quality in term of services and photos in order that their shop name will list into too... :smile:

correct also.. important is they can provide a good service and provide what they promised.... I dun1 2 change BS half way......

gkl83,

How come u know so much de?? only service and photos? I think Gown quite important for bride... and also a point that ppl will choose the BS.... :biggrin: I am one of the gal who fussy on gown.... hehe.... :blush: Hope they dun feel frustrated when servicing me...................... :happy: So far, i'm actually quite satisfy with their service..... Maybe i prefer simple and nice gown... but most of their gown a bit "Kua Zhang"..... so, not up to my taste lo.... and i must wear something with sopport then only will look nice, but most of their gown without support...... So, maybe for those nice body figure bride will be ok lo.... :blush:

correct also.. important is they can provide a good service and provide what they promised.... I dun1 2 change BS half way......

gkl83,

How come u know so much de?? only service and photos? I think Gown quite important for bride... and also a point that ppl will choose the BS.... :biggrin: I am one of the gal who fussy on gown.... hehe.... :blush: Hope they dun feel frustrated when servicing me...................... :happy: So far, i'm actually quite satisfy with their service..... Maybe i prefer simple and nice gown... but most of their gown a bit "Kua Zhang"..... so, not up to my taste lo.... and i must wear something with sopport then only will look nice, but most of their gown without support...... So, maybe for those nice body figure bride will be ok lo.... :blush:

for me, those branded BS something like Sony, Panasonic, etc, they always have loyal customers and maintain their quality to reduce their operation cost; as those non-branded BS something like Samsung, LG, Toshiba, etc, they always thinking to improve their quality to get some customers from other famous brands but they dont mind the operation cost in short term. So which one we will choose? branded or better quality? :wink: also something like handphone sector, previously Nokia monopoly the market but i prefer Sony Ericssons, but my bro bought a LG KF750 from Singapore (cheaper price), starting i refused to use it bcos not the brand it want, but i getting to like it for the design and functions... started to fall in love on that handphone :wacko3: althought is no Nokia or Sony Erissons... (sorry for long story... :lol: )

I'm no pro on wedding, i just newbie on wedding gown and did booking yesterday... :lol:

Actually i shortlisted Twins in my list when Saturday because my and gf love the album design and cute tiny albums in a wooden box, both of us impressed and felt want to place a booking fees there but we planned to come back on Sunday instead to do more survey, i felt the last day they will offer more.... Sunday reached, step into WC and the SA Ms Jenny serve us well, offer special texture and we ask for photo banner later, the SA go to ask the lady boss for permission and allowed... later on lady boss come over again say *ahem* *ahem*, i started to convinced... about the outdoor shooting, we also *ahem* *ahem* with lady boss and special permission from her... :biggrin: that time really convinced but not because of free LCD TV, hence i replaced with FOC videographer and placed RM1500 deposit... the pricing Rm3688 inclusive videographer quite impressive...

Actually my gf no concerned about the wedding gown because we can sufficient time to look for nice gown till Sep 2009. Hence WC have new branch openning at Jln Ipoh (I believe u know abt it as well), we can go there to choose the gown as well, believe will have more choices too.

Hi Misy,

TQ. Will getting married ard Sept-Oct 2009 but the date not decide yet...

Lily1,

Congratulation to you too... since u r here, i think u r getting married soon, right??

Please refer to above answer on your question......

misy,

finally you decided to choose WC. I am also WC bride and will have my PS at Feb 2009. Don't worry Cat is very nice she will able to get what you want :wub: . Don't worry for the make-up for sure is include. I had choose Jaslyn as my MUA. Her skill really very good.

Hi Misy,

When is your marriage day? why so fast go to try the wedding gown?They really let us try the new gown? i forget to as the DVD is it 3D or normal one.haha. :lol:

My AD is end of 2009..... I go n try is just hope their new gown can give some confident.. so that, i dun need to worry till my gown selection ..... :sad: But seems like cannot lo....

Misy,

Can i know your size is it same like me? i'm also worried like u la... dun scare me la. i no time to find another BS already, cos my AD are on early February next year. Pls advised. Thanks.

P/S: normaly i'm wearing XL shirts. normal shirt in padini, Giordano that kind of shop i also can wear de. do u think i can fit thier grown?

Regards,

mutsumei

Dun worry about your size...... i think u r more easier to find gown then me....

When i tried their gown yesterday.... some even loose at the waist part, but upper part cannot zip on.... So, our body figure is different... If u can wear XL shirt from Padini, should not be a problem to find a right size gown there.... But take note on the feeling after you wear.... the the body line after u wear.....

Wat's ur email address? I can send you some comparison...

Misy,

Thank you very much on your advised. i feel better now. Pls advised me more about choosing grown matters. Cos i never went to any BS to try grown before. (actualy never try wear grown b4 de). cos all are 1st time. So feel very tension la. i haven't buy my wedding shoes also, cos so fussy about the design of the shoe la. Most of the shoe shop design not so nice.

My email are: mutsumei@hotmail.com

u can also add me to your msn so that we can chat at there if u are free. k?

Thanks alot.. :happy:

Regards,

mutsumei

mutsumei

I am very fussy on wedding shoe too. I had search for my dream wedding shoe for 2 weeks and finally got it from Pavilion yesterday. :lol:

gkl83,

new brunches in Jln Ipoh?

I though tat is the old one tim... Personally i have phobia on those Jln Ipoh BS... I do signed up a package with a BS in Jln Ipoh, called "Dior Pink" in a fair...... But v decided to give up the package as very terrible quality.... :(

and i also went to few more BS in Jln Ipoh when i visited Dior Pink... all same style one.....

When i got to know WC got a brunches in Jln Ipoh, i also worried will there have the same style as in Jln Ipoh....

gkl83,

I though tat is the old one tim... Personally i have phobia on those Jln Ipoh BS... I do signed up a package with a BS in Jln Ipoh, called "Dior Pink" in a fair...... But v decided to give up the package as very terrible quality.... :(

and i also went to few more BS in Jln Ipoh when i visited Dior Pink... all same style one.....

When i got to know WC got a brunches in Jln Ipoh, i also worried will there have the same style as in Jln Ipoh....

yes... as informed by SA, she say there have new branch opening on 9/Jan/2009 at Jln Ipoh

if the HQ is located at SS2 should be fine bah... but as informed by SA she say there have more new gown than SS2, we can reserve the clothes there and relocate it to SS2 for PS, but SA say no too recommended because afraid about "human error" that they forgot to take the gown for PS at SS2...

misy,

finally you decided to choose WC. I am also WC bride and will have my PS at Feb 2009. Don't worry Cat is very nice she will able to get what you want :wub: . Don't worry for the make-up for sure is include. I had choose Jaslyn as my MUA. Her skill really very good.

Oh.. thanks... now only i know u r WC's bride... haha, finally i found someone have experience with WC... Do u know any other places i can have more info about WC?.... Ya, i agreed their customer service are good..... Cat also nice ..... so far, everyone i met there also very good.... and nice to me... :)

Remember to share with me your photos..... :wub:

gkl83,

yes... as informed by SA, she say there have new branch opening on 9/Jan/2009 at Jln Ipoh

if the HQ is located at SS2 should be fine bah... but as informed by SA she say there have more new gown than SS2, we can reserve the clothes there and relocate it to SS2 for PS, but SA say no too recommended because afraid about "human error" that they forgot to take the gown for PS at SS2...

IC... i agreed with your SA said... i think it's still better to let the SS2 branch to help u find the gown u want, instead of go to Jln Ipoh to choose.... :) more choices doesn't mean suit you... the best is can find wat u want.... sometime "human error" really difficult to eliminated.... :cool:

gkl83,

IC... i agreed with your SA said... i think it's still better to let the SS2 branch to help u find the gown u want, instead of go to Jln Ipoh to choose.... :) more choices doesn't mean suit you... the best is can find wat u want.... sometime "human error" really difficult to eliminated.... :cool:

yup... now we try to stick on SS2's gowns first, may drop an appointment and visit WC this sunday together with my mom and my gf's mom to get some comments about their gown... Wish all of us will happy about their services and gowns... :cheers:

gkl83,

Remember to update us on your gown selection....

Hope ur future wife can find what she want.....

gkl83,

if i brought digital camera to take photo on the gown that my gf wearing in BS, it is allowed?

because easier for us to do comparison in future which is best gown look on my gf...

gkl83,

if i brought digital camera to take photo on the gown that my gf wearing in BS, it is allowed?

because easier for us to do comparison in future which is best gown look on my gf...

I do asked also... initially not allow one.... But i told them i want to compare.. in the photo then easier to compare ma.... so, they say ok.... they said u can use your hp..... :) U try to request la...

gkl83,

I do asked also... initially not allow one.... But i told them i want to compare.. in the photo then easier to compare ma.... so, they say ok.... they said u can use your hp..... :) U try to request la...

but my old hp suck in camera features...

at least have to bring my own digital camera at least then... hm...

Maybe u can try to ask.....

gals, i oso went to Midvalley on Sunday. WC really give a reasonable price with a good package and service. My bf & i oso attracted to their LCD Toshiba TV. But then, we didnt sign up because that day the photos that they show us was not pretty enough if compare with other bridal shops. They said the new & beautiful photo are not ready to be viewed yet. So, we are not confident to sign up. :huh: Sorry ar,i didnt mean to say that their photo is bad, hope WC bridal dun get hurt ar. I hope to see photo gallery in their website but the website cant be access. Maybe someone can share me the photo that you have took in WC??? :rolleyes: TQTQ..

gals, i oso went to Midvalley on Sunday. WC really give a reasonable price with a good package and service. My bf & i oso attracted to their LCD Toshiba TV. But then, we didnt sign up because that day the photos that they show us was not pretty enough if compare with other bridal shops. They said the new & beautiful photo are not ready to be viewed yet. So, we are not confident to sign up. :huh: Sorry ar,i didnt mean to say that their photo is bad, hope WC bridal dun get hurt ar. I hope to see photo gallery in their website but the website cant be access. Maybe someone can share me the photo that you have took in WC??? :rolleyes: TQTQ..

i can access from my office with firewall, and blocked some website to be visit...

try this and see whether work or not... http://www.weddingcouture.com.my/photos.html

As the quality from what i compare with TWINS, the picture quality or album quality seem better than WC... but the WC offering me more items if compare to TWINS, i dont mind for great photo quality but i will keep following up with them every week if possible to touchup the sample album to the best before print out... personally feel photo quality is not the main concern, the photo arrangement and the feeling on album is the primary for me and my gf... i think wont have much ppl look on the picture resolutions, color, etc bah... :happy: if the viewers seem comfortable on my album and feel "WOW", that will sufficient for me...

Hi Misy,

When is your marriage day? why so fast go to try the wedding gown?They really let us try the new gown? i forget to as the DVD is it 3D or normal one.haha. :lol:

My AD is end of 2009..... I go n try is just hope their new gown can give some confident.. so that, i dun need to worry till my gown selection ..... :sad: But seems like cannot lo....

Misy,

Can i know your size is it same like me? i'm also worried like u la... dun scare me la. i no time to find another BS already, cos my AD are on early February next year. Pls advised. Thanks.

P/S: normaly i'm wearing XL shirts. normal shirt in padini, Giordano that kind of shop i also can wear de. do u think i can fit thier grown?

Regards,

mutsumei

Dun worry about your size...... i think u r more easier to find gown then me....

When i tried their gown yesterday.... some even loose at the waist part, but upper part cannot zip on.... So, our body figure is different... If u can wear XL shirt from Padini, should not be a problem to find a right size gown there.... But take note on the feeling after you wear.... the the body line after u wear.....

Misy,

Thank you very much on your advised. i feel better now. Pls advised me more about choosing grown matters. Cos i never went to any BS to try grown before. (actualy never try wear grown b4 de). cos all are 1st time. So feel very tension la. i haven't buy my wedding shoes also, cos so fussy about the design of the shoe la. Most of the shoe shop design not so nice.

Regards,

mutsumei

mutsumei

I am very fussy on wedding shoe too. I had search for my dream wedding shoe for 2 weeks and finally got it from Pavilion yesterday. :lol:

Hi Hi Shirley,

Can i know which shop are u brought your wedding shoes? And roughly how much u've spended? Pls advised. Thanks.

P/S: Trying to get a shoe before this christmas coming la... rushing! :sad:

Regards,

mutsumei

As informed by WC, they said no recommended to come over to their shops now...

most of the gown rented out and buzy to do marraige preparation this few weeks...

recommended do visit when early of 2009...

I signed up their package not only because of the good deal of LCD TV..... I got to know this LCD TV promotion since early of dec 08.... But i didn't signed up due to some worries..... But when i visited their booth on last sat, i found a very nice photo shooting style... exactly wat i want, those artistic and touch style...... :wub::wub: ........ immediately i asked who is the PG of the album.... and Cat also promised me will choose a nice gown for my size .... Seems like everything also match to my requirement.... then sign up lo.... ( and my new house haven't buy TV yet... now no need to buy lo... haha...) ... and i asked them immediately put in the PG name in my receipt... hehe.. booked him first... :wub:

i can access from my office with firewall, and blocked some website to be visit...

try this and see whether work or not... http://www.weddingcouture.com.my/photos.html

As the quality from what i compare with TWINS, the picture quality or album quality seem better than WC... but the WC offering me more items if compare to TWINS, i dont mind for great photo quality but i will keep following up with them every week if possible to touchup the sample album to the best before print out... personally feel photo quality is not the main concern, the photo arrangement and the feeling on album is the primary for me and my gf... i think wont have much ppl look on the picture resolutions, color, etc bah... :happy: if the viewers seem comfortable on my album and feel "WOW", that will sufficient for me...

me too....

Ya, initially i though i will signed up with twins liao.... cause i like their gowns.... But, on the package negotiation part, they are a bit straight lo..... hence, their service are good... They also told me their camera is different from others BS.... ask me to look into more details... But, i'm not PG, i dunno wat is the different even i look into very details n serious.... :lol: .. i only know their original file size is higher compare to others..... :lol: ...... If WC also can find some gowns tat perform the same results.... then, i think should be ok lo.... though of recommend my fren to go WC as well if their service really good till the end and manage to maintain their promised... let see how's the things goes........... :wub:

Hi Misy,

Misy,

Regards,

mutsumei

Misy,

Regards,

mutsumei

mutsumei

Hi Hi Shirley,

Can i know which shop are u brought your wedding shoes? And roughly how much u've spended? Pls advised. Thanks.

P/S: Trying to get a shoe before this christmas coming la... rushing! :sad:

Regards,

mutsumei

I saw one nice on in Vincci, Mid Valley..... ( not normal Vincci, those targeting higher level one)...

It's about RM120++ if i'm not mistaken....

Another nice one in Lewre...... RM329.... this one really simple and nice.... are those won't fade colour one.... :wub: i like it very much, but dun have my size... :cool:

As informed by WC, they said no recommended to come over to their shops now...

most of the gown rented out and buzy to do marraige preparation this few weeks...

recommended do visit when early of 2009...

I have been telling the same.............. :biggrin:

I decided to go on March 2009...