meiteoh

Pavarotti - RIP 060907

One of the greatest classical singers of all time, Luciano Pavarotti died in Modena Italy yesterday morning from pancreatic cancer. The Tenor was 71 and leaves behind his wife & four children.

More here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/6982772.stm

This man was the voice behind Puccini and all those other great operatic songs! Hard to believe that he's gone. I bet Italy would give him a state funeral...

RIP, heard of his name and saw his pics, but never actually get the luck to listen to his song/voice. *not into opera stuff*

It is a tragic loss not to be able to hear his voice singing out Nessum Dorma again... Here's to Luciano Pavarotti, a maestro with a magnificient voice, enormous heart and everlasting presence.....

Luciano Pavarotti - Nessum Dorma

Luciano Pavarotti - Ave Maria - personal favorite

and a more contemporary one.....

Mariah Carey + Luciano Pavarotti - Hero

:( :( :(

Not a fan of opera either, but his voice was just too captivating to ignore. I have no inkling idea of wat he is singing, but his voice is capable of moving me to tears. A tragic loss indeed.

am not really a fan of those classical / opera type of song. but then i do enjoy song sung by Pavarotti... somehow he do leave a deep impression to me...

am not really a fan of those classical / opera type of song. but then i do enjoy song sung by Pavarotti... somehow he do leave a deep impression to me...

I don't call myself an opera fan but I love classical musics and songs .. I'm surprised when I got the news from yahoo main page .. mmm .. it is sad :( but somehow my colleague doesn't like him because he divorced his one and only wife because of his young girlfriend.