holah

BS & WP - EverAfter BRidal Gallery

Hi Emily,

I sign up my package at Ever after coz as u sy i like their ps is very natural & nice for me.. i think the package is reasonable .....i also dun have any PS pics 2 have a look....hmmm hopefully is what we saw on the Bridal Fair...

Anyone have sign up for Ever After? Anyone have the pics beside from the website? Hope can share with me !! TQTQTQTQ

Regards,

Nicoke (^_______^)*

Hi..everyone i have been sign up package with EA and will getting married on 2009. I really dun like Everafter services. After you sign up until you complete settle their payment, their attitude totally 360 changed liao. Who intend to sign up the package with EA really need to think carefully.( Recently I just take back my album)

Do EA really gives back their soft copies? I surveyed this BS today at Mid Valley. It seems like they dont anymore.

Their photo is really natural and nice. Some artistic shot. Like their photographer work very much! Anyone know the ? Anyone photo taken by him before? The package also most reasonable so far. Will go back Mid Valley surveyed a few more BS tml, and hopefully can decide on one on Sunday. If they can give me all the soft copies, i will sign up for sure. mm... Shall I try my luck?

ok i can answer your question. Soft copy sure will give back to you ( but not all , just depend on how many pieces you have been sign up with them).Overall i really satisfy with their photo natural and nice,but they ask photographer Chin took photo for me but all photo not so nice ( outdoor we take from ulu yam). when you choose the photo better ask someone to explain the design for you, else the album come out will be a lot of problem (really make me get mad at all) :sauer2: . Maybe you sign up the expensive package they won't treat you like tat lah...my advices... please dun sign up with them.

Casslynn, you sound like a very satisfied customer. As for me, I felt as though I was pressured to sign up with Ever After. Since I don't have much experience with studio photoshoot, I sorta agree with East just because she seems to be really "friendly" during the bridal fair. Seems like "friendly" is pretty fake to me now.....So yeah, after trying their gown, non of their gown actually suits my requirement, and since I'm really petite, it looks horrible. The place itself is not as nice as other studios. So since their service does not suits me, I'm trying to get my $1000 deposit back. However, East is making us suffer by saying she has to deduct money from the deposit to pay for the makeup artist and photographer. But, we haven't even set the date for the photo shoot, how could she already decide on the MUA and the photographer...!!

Anyway, I am trying to convert the pre-wedding package to other servivce like videography, just something within the budget, but she is charging us a lot more for that. I really regret signing up with them and am still in the negotiation process.

Sigh......I wish I could have been more careful and not lured by her "friendliness". Ha ha...but glad that other people had some good luck with them. :rolleyes:

hey..i agree with you ...they really pretend like friendly with you, when problem come out they will show a black face to you and told you need to pay or penalty you..i really want to $%^&*%$# with their services. Honestly we really hope can get a nice and wonderful memory to keep for future but as their services i really cannot tahan liao thats why my advices is please think carefully before you sign up.

I personally feel, if this thread is using by EA, or any of them in any form to promote themselve, what shall we or the moderators do? for me, the recent 3 postings here are very suspicious, all by 3 new members, 1st post to praise EA. duh?

Hi there! I am a new member myself. Do not be suspicious by my new joining because anyone of the member can check my wedding photographs posted at Everafter website. Just look for 'Irene and Simon'. I first got to know this website through a friend of mind who I introduced to Ever After. She told me all the horrible things she learnt through this website about Ever After and I felt furious coz I told her other wise. I did sign up with Ever After where I got married last year. Like others, I surveyed. Trust me, its a waste of time and energy. After I went to several shops in Loke Yew road, I gave up. The packages are confusing, and a total waste of time. For me, time is essential because I work on weekends where my (now) hubby doesn't. He works on all weekdays when I get to rest. We only see Joe (the coordinator from Ever After) after my working hour - that's between 10pm-11pm. :P

Unlike what the others have told in this forum, I am totally satisfied with their services. My entire wedding is planned by Ever After. From wedding pictures, to EVERYTHING on my big day. To start with, my wedding pictures were taken in 3 different places (outdoor). I am not photogenic, therefore, studio shoot is out of the question. My pictures were beautiful and my hubby and I had amazing experience (maybe because we felt like celebrity). While our pictures were taken, I also engaged the videography to make an MTV to be presented on the wedding day. We once shoot in Cameron Highlands where it was a windy day. I still remember I was on my sneakers shooting pictures when the videography says 'CUT' and all the members of Ever After ran to me with jackets and hot drinks. Don't you just feel important?

Anyway, on my wedding day, everything was as usual. I wasn't in any clueless or surprised stage coz Joe has briefed me everything. On the night, I just felt very good. Everything was as scheduled, nobody was eating while we were on stage, everyone eats when there's nothing on. I had my registration arranged on the wedding night where my dad walk me down the aisle; I have never seen such welcoming claps of hands while Joe announced touching words on stage. All the guests stood clapping until I was on stage with hubby and wedding registrar. :rolleyes:

Enough of things to boast about my wedding. Don't be suspicious again when others say good things about Ever After. At least my 3 other friends aren't coz we all went to them and ended as happy clients!

hey..just can said diff ppl diff treated lor...since they treat you so good post your wedding album in their website sure will treat you good ma..like me i really angry with their customer service ... honestly we also got right to voice out our own opinion.If their service good i will recommend to my friend , since their service damn damn bad so i must advices the ppl not to sign up package with them. Really make me angry with their services. :sauer2:

anyone else sign up wif EA recently???

I actually sign up wif them n now scared if i'll end up like unhappy clients here..... :unsure:

EA said dat they have other photographers.... not onli Chin....

Any1 tried Chin or others? Any comment on their works?

Hi,

I know someone that had their PS done is EA... I must say that the result is not good... :dash2::dash2: .. The photos make my friend face look like a big giant roller has roll over it, flat like a pancake.... :blink: .. My friend is quite beautiful and they make her look fat.. She is also skinny... and the WG & EG that she wore is like :dash2::dash2: ... Maybe she didn't choose new/vip collection....

hi everyone, wow this is scary, i've just signed up with them. the lady who attended to me seemed nice. haven't gone for the photoshoot yet.. is it really that bad? :ohmy:

So far when i sign up with them... they never mentioned abt vip collection though.... are u sure there is a vip collection??

Aspen, i also js sign up recently ler.... who attend to u? I signed up during february fair in MV....

Sigh.... all this comments made me have nitemare last nite... :wacko3:

Hi cutevb19, i signed up in jan, rachael attended to me. seems fine for now. but after all these comments i hear from this forum i'm worried. abt the vip collection, i was told i can choose anything from the rack. the only difference is some EG are for photoshoot only and the rest are for rent out for the AD. so no.. i haven't heard anything abt the vip collection. shucks! stressed :wacko3:

i'm so going to give them a piece of my mind if i feel like i've been tricked!! :sauer2::bruce: hehe..

So far when i sign up with them... they never mentioned abt vip collection though.... are u sure there is a vip collection??

Aspen, i also js sign up recently ler.... who attend to u? I signed up during february fair in MV....

Hi cutevb19, i signed up in jan, rachael attended to me. seems fine for now. but after all these comments i hear from this forum i'm worried. abt the vip collection, i was told i can choose anything from the rack. the only difference is some EG are for photoshoot only and the rest are for rent out for the AD. so no.. i haven't heard anything abt the vip collection. shucks! stressed :wacko3:

hi,

i m new here..i saw all bad comments about EA..i m very worried now b'coz i also just sign up with them last week...

how??

i'm so going to give them a piece of my mind if i feel like i've been tricked!! :sauer2::bruce: hehe..

hi miracle hoper, don't worry too much.. what's done is done right? just don't let them have a chance to bully you. Customers are alwez right.. hehe. i've already signed up so i've decided not to worry abt that just have to stand firm on what was agreed on. Screw them up if they screw up :sauer2: . then end up saying .. "i should've listened to that forum, this just proves how horrible EA really is!!" :girl_devil: . just hope that works la.. if not, we just contribute an additional bad experiene to this forum. haha!! who knows, maybe is not as bad as it sound? i hope so la :lol:

hi,

i m new here..i saw all bad comments about EA..i m very worried now b'coz i also just sign up with them last week...

how??

I personally feel, if this thread is using by EA, or any of them in any form to promote themselve, what shall we or the moderators do? for me, the recent 3 postings here are very suspicious, all by 3 new members, 1st post to praise EA. duh?

Hi there! I am a new member myself. Do not be suspicious by my new joining because anyone of the member can check my wedding photographs posted at Everafter website. Just look for 'Irene and Simon'. I first got to know this website through a friend of mind who I introduced to Ever After. She told me all the horrible things she learnt through this website about Ever After and I felt furious coz I told her other wise. I did sign up with Ever After where I got married last year. Like others, I surveyed. Trust me, its a waste of time and energy. After I went to several shops in Loke Yew road, I gave up. The packages are confusing, and a total waste of time. For me, time is essential because I work on weekends where my (now) hubby doesn't. He works on all weekdays when I get to rest. We only see Joe (the coordinator from Ever After) after my working hour - that's between 10pm-11pm. :P

Unlike what the others have told in this forum, I am totally satisfied with their services. My entire wedding is planned by Ever After. From wedding pictures, to EVERYTHING on my big day. To start with, my wedding pictures were taken in 3 different places (outdoor). I am not photogenic, therefore, studio shoot is out of the question. My pictures were beautiful and my hubby and I had amazing experience (maybe because we felt like celebrity). While our pictures were taken, I also engaged the videography to make an MTV to be presented on the wedding day. We once shoot in Cameron Highlands where it was a windy day. I still remember I was on my sneakers shooting pictures when the videography says 'CUT' and all the members of Ever After ran to me with jackets and hot drinks. Don't you just feel important?

Anyway, on my wedding day, everything was as usual. I wasn't in any clueless or surprised stage coz Joe has briefed me everything. On the night, I just felt very good. Everything was as scheduled, nobody was eating while we were on stage, everyone eats when there's nothing on. I had my registration arranged on the wedding night where my dad walk me down the aisle; I have never seen such welcoming claps of hands while Joe announced touching words on stage. All the guests stood clapping until I was on stage with hubby and wedding registrar. :rolleyes:

Enough of things to boast about my wedding. Don't be suspicious again when others say good things about Ever After. At least my 3 other friends aren't coz we all went to them and ended as happy clients!

hey..just can said diff ppl diff treated lor...since they treat you so good post your wedding album in their website sure will treat you good ma..like me i really angry with their customer service ... honestly we also got right to voice out our own opinion.If their service good i will recommend to my friend , since their service damn damn bad so i must advices the ppl not to sign up package with them. Really make me angry with their services. :sauer2:

hmm i agree different ppl different treatment also. as u can see she stated she has THREE outdoor locations one of which includes camerons. i for one know that the price for that package isnt gonna be cheap therefore it is safe to presume that they have double standard.

Yeap... my bf also said d same things....

Since we already sign up... there is nothing much to worry... js need to make sure dat we aint get d same bad treatment as d rest of unsatisfied customers....

Aspen... when u wanna choose d gown... or take ur PS? let me noe... cos i think either march or april im goin there again to choose d gown... kekekkee....

Hihi Everyone,

Honestly i do have the feeling like those who already sign up for EA after reading the forum here...Well we already sign up ..i'm sure every Bridal shop also won't return u the deposit..they either ask u 2 replace with others...same 2 EA..i kind start 2 worry here & there...dunno how ...really scare..but my bf told me ..juz dun worry so much ..juz see wat they will do...if we keep listen 2 those wont complain here..end up we will worry here & there....later PS also not nice de.. For those who hav sign up juz keep going...for those who havent sign up reconsider again ~~

i have choose my wedding gown ...My ps is on 20 March...is coming soon..hmm i juz pray that they will do wat we like de ~I'm sure GOD will bless me for what i want de !!! :lol:

my email is ianwern@hotmail.com ...for those EA bride can add me in msn de~

Regards,

Nicole :lol:

Hi cutevb19, i should be choosing d gown in mid april. ps will be in august. :biggrin:

Yeap... my bf also said d same things....

Since we already sign up... there is nothing much to worry... js need to make sure dat we aint get d same bad treatment as d rest of unsatisfied customers....

Aspen... when u wanna choose d gown... or take ur PS? let me noe... cos i think either march or april im goin there again to choose d gown... kekekkee....

Hai...........so worry, after read so many kind of bad comments here. I also sign up with EA, somemore,my package is the cheapest one, dunno how le.....

So far, they still treat me & my FH ok, but i am worry later part what will happen.

Infact, their photo look simple and nice, i really hope the outcome will be good.

Good Luck to all EA brides la!

REGARDS

helo...

mine also d cheapest... so dun worry... wat we can do now is not to make our worry come out n ruin d pic :cool:

Just wondering.... who is serving u?

hi cutevb19, wat's ure email again, i misplaced it and i donno how to retrieve it from mb. hehe :lol:

helo...

mine also d cheapest... so dun worry... wat we can do now is not to make our worry come out n ruin d pic :cool:

Just wondering.... who is serving u?

Hello..... I also signed up with EA, after so many surverys. Was kind of tired surveying around that time, as I did went to 2 exhibitions, and visited EA 2 times before sign up.

My advice is to make app with them during weekdays and weekend. On weekday, I ask to see real couple photo in their computer. After I see all the photos they did, I know that the quality of shooting style is very near to those albums they showed us. On weekend, I went to ask about the package one more time. Actually I purposely use this chance to negotiate the package further before I sign up, and also to see how their service on a busy weekend. Dont know is luck or not, its still ok from what I saw. Did not spot unhappy couple complaining, or unhappy faces in front of the computer. Think there was a couple choosing their photo at that time. It was nice! Plus, their offer was quite good.

Besides the above, I heven done anything formal with them yet, so far my experience consider good.

If their service become bad, I am sure to tell all EA brides here too.

For sure, if service and my photo turn out nice, also I will be fair to them and tell out.

Now, lets wait and see how everything goes.

We are just brides who want happy memories and nice photos.

Hopefully, they will improve on their service.

And that we will be those brides who give good comments about EA here, not our bad experiences :(

Wish all EA brides GOOD LUCK.

Hai...........so worry, after read so many kind of bad comments here. I also sign up with EA, somemore,my package is the cheapest one, dunno how le.....

So far, they still treat me & my FH ok, but i am worry later part what will happen.

Infact, their photo look simple and nice, i really hope the outcome will be good.

Good Luck to all EA brides la!

REGARDS