holah

BS & WP - EverAfter BRidal Gallery

Hello! Has anyone use Ever After in SS2 before?

- How's the wedding planner service?

- Are they honest or do they mark up the price of the vendors?

- How are the gown selection, and pre-wedding packages?

- How is their working attitude?

Overall, would you recommend using Ever After? I am looking for a one stop centre that provides everything, and it seems like they fit my criteria....but I am very nervous and hope to get some feedback, all opinions are much appreciated.

hi Holah,

I have signed up with everafter for the basic package just indoor photography. At first everything oso okie..but

after sales service their service is damn bad....All their MUA, photographers and are freelancer.Even if we need to later WG oso have to make appointment and wait for the freelancer to come overand their gown selection is very limited....

I really have a bad experience with them.

Gee, sounds really horrible, thanks for the advice. I met up with East, she seems very nice & friendly. We even chat online till past midnight....I guess look is deceiving....I don't plan to take their photography on actual day, just outdoor pre-wedding & wedding angel services. But so far I haven't hear of any good review on them yet. Guess this is really a warning sign on the quality of their services.....

i did went to them when i do my BS survey last time.... in a way i think Violet is correct on the gown selection part. if you take a look on the gown that they have in their shop it's very limited lor....

but i do think they got quite a good range of gown... for gown selection you got to make appointment 1st. coz if am not mistaken, after u make the appointment then only they'll bring the gown over from their designer lor... at least that's what happen on me last time when i told them i wanna view their gown 1st...

as for the pre wedding package, they offer me quite a good package also (probably i was in the bridal fair at that time). BUT in the end i didn't sign up with them coz i have my dinner at Tai Thong restaurant where i got my RM1k BS voucher lor...

i only took up my personal potrait package and also AD photo and video package with them... overall am quite satisfied with their service... but just to inform you for their PS, they only have those plain color background lor.... if you are looking for fancy background then they might not be your choice... :)

a friend of mine use their MUA for her AD. according to my friend, the MUA is expensive but the result is very good wor.... :P

In fact i just had my PS in their inhse studio last week. Ya , right the background is very plain lor..and not much choices on

their accessories too...They have designer gown but just to rent for AD its cost about RM 1,200- RM 1,600 woh... :o

I oso engaged their MUA for my AD. I quite satisfied with her work. Its expensive is becoz the company is charging

very high fee.

i did went to them when i do my BS survey last time.... in a way i think Violet is correct on the gown selection part. if you take a look on the gown that they have in their shop it's very limited lor....

but i do think they got quite a good range of gown... for gown selection you got to make appointment 1st. coz if am not mistaken, after u make the appointment then only they'll bring the gown over from their designer lor... at least that's what happen on me last time when i told them i wanna view their gown 1st...

as for the pre wedding package, they offer me quite a good package also (probably i was in the bridal fair at that time). BUT in the end i didn't sign up with them coz i have my dinner at Tai Thong restaurant where i got my RM1k BS voucher lor...

i only took up my personal potrait package and also AD photo and video package with them... overall am quite satisfied with their service... but just to inform you for their PS, they only have those plain color background lor.... if you are looking for fancy background then they might not be your choice... :)

a friend of mine use their MUA for her AD. according to my friend, the MUA is expensive but the result is very good wor.... :P

ya at first they are friendly but after signed up is diff lor...Wat annoyed me is everything also subject to the availability

of their freelancer including gown alteration..gosh... :rolleyes:

Gee, sounds really horrible, thanks for the advice. I met up with East, she seems very nice & friendly. We even chat online till past midnight....I guess look is deceiving....I don't plan to take their photography on actual day, just outdoor pre-wedding & wedding angel services. But so far I haven't hear of any good review on them yet. Guess this is really a warning sign on the quality of their services.....

Hmm...I must say most ppl in this forum don't talk about Ever After, hence it's one sided negative comment on them. I will seriously consider all these comments before I decide. Thanks so much for the tips....did anyone use their wedding planner service?

a friend of mine use their wedding planner service. but only to coordinate her dinner... ermm... so far didn't hear any bad comment on it from my friend.

a friend of mine signed up their wedding planner and also PS, BS, everything la...

and the package is RM30K !!!!!!!!!!!! huuuuuu laaaaaaaa......... :P

They have to pay RM15K deposit first wo.

my friend did not say anything bad about them yet, but they say every week also go for discussion.

for OD, they offer only 2 days 1 night at outstation. If exceeded the duration, extra charge lo.

But the package did not include accomodation lo.

hah RM 30k ? :o walou...so expensive...mine is below RM1k dat y diff treatment lor.. ;)

a friend of mine signed up their wedding planner and also PS, BS, everything la...

and the package is RM30K !!!!!!!!!!!! huuuuuu laaaaaaaa......... :P

They have to pay RM15K deposit first wo.

my friend did not say anything bad about them yet, but they say every week also go for discussion.

for OD, they offer only 2 days 1 night at outstation. If exceeded the duration, extra charge lo.

But the package did not include accomodation lo.

mhyap1:

You said ur friend used Ever After for the dinner planning, did you attend the dinner? what is your opinion of the work done by them? Were they in charge of venue decoration too? What do you think?

Has anyone liased with Ming Joe @ Ever-After?

my friend engage them to do the coordination for the dinner. not sure whether ever after do the deco for her as well.

well, i didn't attend her dinner lor coz we share the same AD.. so i can't comment on the work done by ever after... :P

As mentioned, below are my package but im still abit confused about it. So please help me to decipher em yea. Thanks!

Bridal Portrait

Outdoor Bridal Portrait Package

1 x 12" x 18" Digital Album (20 pages) - 40 poses

1 x 8" x 12" Digital album (20 pages) - 20 repeat poses

1 x 22" x 48" Huge photo frame

Bridal Portrait Photo Shooting

Unlimited Exposure within 8 hrs for 2 days 1 night

Chosen soft copy (design) in a DVD/CD

PS - 6 gowns

AD - 2 gowns

Coat n blazer for the groom

6 Bridal Hair do and Make up

6 Groom styling

Extras

80 sister card with 4r photos (4 different shot)

1 x bridal portrait photo montage

1 x bride's bouquet

1 x groom's corsage

1 x classy car decorations

complimentary 1 x 20" x 30" huge photo with frame

RM3688

The making video shoot

Unlimited exposure within 8 hrs for 1 day

1 x the making MV

1 x the edited version

DVD Package

RM1200

12" X 15" huge photo with frame

foc 1 x 12" x 15" huge photo with frame

RM580

Upgrade outdoor bridal package

1 x 8" x 12" digital album (20 pages) - 20 repeat poses to 1 x 12" x 18" - digital album (20 pages) with 20 repeat poses plus 20 additional poses

RM800

TOTAL RM6200 discount of RM68

Platinum Wedding

One day Video Package

- Full day VG (average 5 hrs per session, 2 sessions)

- 2 VG/Crew

- One editted version from 2x video crew into one copy

- one morning MV

- one dinner MV

- one walk in

One day photo package

- Full day PS (5 hrs per session, 2 sessions)

- 2 PG

- Unlimited exposure

- 200 x 4r photos

- 1 x wedding photo album

- 1 cd consisting all shots

- 1 x 12" 18 digital album

One day bridal make up and hair do package

- 2 x bridal make up and hair do

- dinner session stay back

- eye lash n ampoules inclusive

RM7500

So add this two up it comes up to RM13700 KA CHING KA CHING!

So please help me here..what's digital album, how many poses do i have etc

Thanks a bunch!

mummy, u got MSN ar...? actually i signed up with ever after for PG & VG during a fair mid of last year lor... my wedding is falls on 2 different day and in my package i have only 1 PG and VG. my package cost for PG and VG is about RM4k. and i did ask before also last time if i wan additional VG then they'll charged me additional RM 600...

btw, i don't have all those MV too... i have only 1 MTV... :P

mummy, here's what I can decipher from the package:

1) Album : 2 album, both 12" x 18", both 20 pages with digital design (meaning it's not full page, one page can be 2-4 poses)

2) Poses : 60 poses

-> first album has 40 poses

-> second album has 40 poses, but 20 of these poses are reused from the first album

3) Photo with Frame: 4 photo with frame

-> 1 photo size 22" X 48" (but you should ask whether this is with design or not, if it is with design, then you can have 3-4 poses in one big photo)

-> 1 photo size 20" x 30"

-> 2 photo size 12" x 15"

4) Original Photos in softcopy

-> it is mentioned they will give you the 60 poses you choose to be put in the album. But not mentioned whether it is the original size or not.

5) DVD montage

-> The 60 poses will be made into a slide show with music for you. I think you will also have another DVD (1 or 2, not sure) with shows the process of making up and the process of photo shooting

I think that's about it. Hope you are clearer now.

Hi All,

I signed up pre-wedding photography package with Ever After at the bridal fair at midvalley 2 weeks ago, here's the content of my package:

Price: RM2988

Pre-Wedding Photography

12" x 18" Digital Album 20 pages (front and back) - 30 poses

8" x 12" Full Page Album 20 pages (front and back) - 20 poses (non repeating)

22" x 48" Digital Photo with Frame

10R Photo with Frame X 2

8R Photo with Crystal Frame

Sister Card (4R) in transparent Envelope - 80 pcs (I forgot how many poses can we choose)

3 X WG/EG, Bridal Makeup and Hair Do

3 X Groom Suit and Styling

Photo Montage DVD (50 poses that has been chosen)

1 X softcopy (50 poses that has been chosen) with original size (meaning can reprint until 10R or more)

Actual Day:

2 X WG

2 X Men's Coat

1 X Hand Bouquet (mixture of fresh and fake)

1 X Groom Corsage

1 X Car Decoratino (Ribbon and Netting)

FOC:

1 X 2R Album (repeated pose)

1 X Wedding Banner (2" x 6")

20 x Mini Bookmark (choose one pose)

All gown to choose from (Yellow or pink label, from what I understand the yellow/pink labe is just to differentiate what can be chose for OD)

1 X Coffee Book (A4) - contains the 50 poses from the album above

1 X Album Box

Hope other Ever After brides can also put up their package content to do a comparison. Thanks!

hungsiew, for RM2988, I think your package is really worth it... Everything so much bigger and more, and best of all, softcopies can print up to 10R coz i think most BS' softcopies can only print up to 4R, correct me if I'm wrong!

hungsiew, for RM2988, I think your package is really worth it... Everything so much bigger and more, and best of all, softcopies can print up to 10R coz i think most BS' softcopies can only print up to 4R, correct me if I'm wrong!

joeyjoe,

no lar... i think most BS return the original high resolution photos ma... so can print bigger than 4R..

hungsiew,

i did check out this BS last year during a fair too... they offered me quite a good package... i almost sign up with them. but in the end i didn't coz i coz the Tai Thong voucher... :P

joeyjoe,

no lar... i think most BS return the original high resolution photos ma... so can print bigger than 4R..

mhyap, actually some BS don't return original high resolution photo. You have to ask clearly because some of them just pretend they don't know and after you sign the invoice they will charge you for it if you want it.

joeyjoe, reprint up until 10R is just an example. If they give you the original high resolution photo, you can reprint until 20R also can. Well, that's what my FH (he knows about photography) told me la. Usually original high resolution photo come in .tiff file extension.

hungsiew,

a really good PG will snap the photos in TIFF or RAW format ... but for most BS it'll be in JPEG format as the file size will be smaller and they can snap more photos with the single memory card that they have.

aiyoh like tht i kena tipu liow.. never survey properly.. mine JPEG format and can only print up to 4R size lor.... :(

mhyap1:

You said ur friend used Ever After for the dinner planning, did you attend the dinner? what is your opinion of the work done by them? Were they in charge of venue decoration too? What do you think?

Has anyone liased with Ming Joe @ Ever-After?

i attended my friend's wedding last year end.

They hired Ever-After to plan their wedding.

Quite good, we had fun.

and I think, Ming Joe is a Guy.

and the Planner that night, East, is a Chinese Girl.

i attended a wedding by ever after.... they did everything for the newlyweds..... and their services? superb.....

as for me.... i would suggest that we shud check out their services myself... thats the best way to prove everything...

ai yah all brides will be stressed out when it comes to planning their BIG day.. so why not get someone else to do it for us? i dun mind paying the extra to buy some peace for myself and HB...