holah

BS & WP - EverAfter BRidal Gallery

I am new to this website as I have been introduce by my friend. One thing I found is this room is very interesting. I have a recent encounter with Ever After.

My friend has recently did her wedding and being a control freak herself, I was totally taken aback when she told me that after checking out the field, she has entrusted one wedding planner 100% of her wedding planning. I was like, what? You can actually do that when you are such a hands-on person?

Her wedding is very grand in a very light way. The thing is Ever After took care of almost everything for my friend - Zoe and Lim. In fact on her wedding night, my son actually had fun at the hotel. He is just 3 years old and maybe because my friend has the budget to allow it, I don't have to tend to him at all. I only need to tend myself to my husband, if you know what I mean :) For those who have got children already, you would understand the kind of relief I have got.

By the end of the wedding, my friend looked so happy and she never looked tired throughout. That's the one element that most brides doesn't enjoy nowadays. Her pictures were beautiful. She credited her weeklong SK2 mask for such a radiant look and best part, she never have to take leave to prepare for her wedding.

You know, they actually set appointments with a few photographers, make up artists, musicians, decorators in different days for Zoe to choose. This is the kind of things I know Zoe would want to choose herself and she can do it so easily because Ever After made all the arrangements for her.

Well.... I guess that's all to have to say about them. I have to agree, quality products/services doesn't come cheap. Cheap things never comes with quality. Hmm... that's why I signed up with Cover Shots before! (and I still have to do a lot of things myself. )

I am new to this website as I have been introduce by my friend. One thing I found is this room is very interesting. I have a recent encounter with Ever After.

My friend has recently did her wedding and being a control freak herself, I was totally taken aback when she told me that after checking out the field, she has entrusted one wedding planner 100% of her wedding planning. I was like, what? You can actually do that when you are such a hands-on person?

Her wedding is very grand in a very light way. The thing is Ever After took care of almost everything for my friend - Zoe and Lim. In fact on her wedding night, my son actually had fun at the hotel. He is just 3 years old and maybe because my friend has the budget to allow it, I don't have to tend to him at all. I only need to tend myself to my husband, if you know what I mean :) For those who have got children already, you would understand the kind of relief I have got.

By the end of the wedding, my friend looked so happy and she never looked tired throughout. That's the one element that most brides doesn't enjoy nowadays. Her pictures were beautiful. She credited her weeklong SK2 mask for such a radiant look and best part, she never have to take leave to prepare for her wedding.

You know, they actually set appointments with a few photographers, make up artists, musicians, decorators in different days for Zoe to choose. This is the kind of things I know Zoe would want to choose herself and she can do it so easily because Ever After made all the arrangements for her.

Well.... I guess that's all to have to say about them. I have to agree, quality products/services doesn't come cheap. Cheap things never comes with quality. Hmm... that's why I signed up with Cover Shots before! (and I still have to do a lot of things myself. )

Juliet,

Your posting making me very suspicious on your identity, you may be one of them from Ever After.

I have visited Ever After last year. All told, after much surveys..Your Pricing are no doubt MARK UP from where it should be. You Mark up few hundred percent from the ctual Vendors. Can any bride-to-be tell us, is it the WP's services that we are looking for??

All Said.

i attended a wedding by ever after.... they did everything for the newlyweds..... and their services? superb.....

as for me.... i would suggest that we shud check out their services myself... thats the best way to prove everything...

ai yah all brides will be stressed out when it comes to planning their BIG day.. so why not get someone else to do it for us? i dun mind paying the extra to buy some peace for myself and HB...

aiseh, anothe EA's member?

To rectify, I believe it will be your good services to establish reputation. Posting in a forum, what can it help?

I personally feel, if this thread is using by EA, or any of them in any form to promote themselve, what shall we or the moderators do? for me, the recent 3 postings here are very suspicious, all by 3 new members, 1st post to praise EA. duh?

I personally feel, if this thread is using by EA, or any of them in any form to promote themselve, what shall we or the moderators do? for me, the recent 3 postings here are very suspicious, all by 3 new members, 1st post to praise EA. duh?

Hi there! I am a new member myself. Do not be suspicious by my new joining because anyone of the member can check my wedding photographs posted at Everafter website. Just look for 'Irene and Simon'. I first got to know this website through a friend of mind who I introduced to Ever After. She told me all the horrible things she learnt through this website about Ever After and I felt furious coz I told her other wise. I did sign up with Ever After where I got married last year. Like others, I surveyed. Trust me, its a waste of time and energy. After I went to several shops in Loke Yew road, I gave up. The packages are confusing, and a total waste of time. For me, time is essential because I work on weekends where my (now) hubby doesn't. He works on all weekdays when I get to rest. We only see Joe (the coordinator from Ever After) after my working hour - that's between 10pm-11pm. :P

Unlike what the others have told in this forum, I am totally satisfied with their services. My entire wedding is planned by Ever After. From wedding pictures, to EVERYTHING on my big day. To start with, my wedding pictures were taken in 3 different places (outdoor). I am not photogenic, therefore, studio shoot is out of the question. My pictures were beautiful and my hubby and I had amazing experience (maybe because we felt like celebrity). While our pictures were taken, I also engaged the videography to make an MTV to be presented on the wedding day. We once shoot in Cameron Highlands where it was a windy day. I still remember I was on my sneakers shooting pictures when the videography says 'CUT' and all the members of Ever After ran to me with jackets and hot drinks. Don't you just feel important?

Anyway, on my wedding day, everything was as usual. I wasn't in any clueless or surprised stage coz Joe has briefed me everything. On the night, I just felt very good. Everything was as scheduled, nobody was eating while we were on stage, everyone eats when there's nothing on. I had my registration arranged on the wedding night where my dad walk me down the aisle; I have never seen such welcoming claps of hands while Joe announced touching words on stage. All the guests stood clapping until I was on stage with hubby and wedding registrar. :D

Enough of things to boast about my wedding. Don't be suspicious again when others say good things about Ever After. At least my 3 other friends aren't coz we all went to them and ended as happy clients!

not sure how i should put my comment here... actaully i have 2 friend signed up with them at more or less about the same time. somehow 1 of them get a better treatment compared to the other... erm.. it's bcoz the whole package is more expensive compared to the other couple so better treatment, perhaps...?:P

a friend of mine signed up their wedding planner and also PS, BS, everything la...

and the package is RM30K !!!!!!!!!!!! huuuuuu laaaaaaaa......... :P

They have to pay RM15K deposit first wo.

my friend did not say anything bad about them yet, but they say every week also go for discussion.

for OD, they offer only 2 days 1 night at outstation. If exceeded the duration, extra charge lo.

But the package did not include accomodation lo

Dear Violet,

I signed up for 30K too for my wedding but it was well worth it. Not that I have money, but when I itemised all the things inclusive in the package, it wasn't expensive after all. I spent on pictures with upgraded gowns (VIPs and stuff) with 2 big photo album of totally different pics, has redecorated my wedding hall+stage (in Tai Thong so nothing fancy at first), had ordered matching table cloth (otherwise red), 2 photographers, 1 makeup artist, 2 crews or coordinators for all the (3)trips for picture taking, 2 videographers during outdoor photo shooting session. I also have 2 videographers on the morning of my wedding where they have to edit and immeditely show it during that night (dinner), a photographer on my wedding night, of course fresh matching flowers for hand bouquet, corsage, table deco, decoration on wedding car, and most of all a colour theme for everything; even the attire for guests, a VCD of wedding day & night full version and edited copy. I might have missed out something, but most of the important ones are here.

I know I sounded like I work in this line, but trust me, when you spent too much time surveying and asking, you yourself can be the consultant already.

I spent about $5k on my wedding pictures which includes:- 2 big albums with different pics, 1 big (i don't know what size) wall pics,

2 outstation trips - 1 inclusive accomodation and 1 day trip, 1 putrajaya trip (all inclusive of outdoor makeup artist, 2 photographers, 1 videographers, 2 crew members), 8 pcs of upgraded gowns, 1 VCD of wedding pics, 1 VCD of the MTV while we were taking pics, and of course an amazing experince. I still look at my pics from time to time, and my hubby and I enjoy watching our VCD now and then.

Truly happy!

I spent about $5k on my wedding pictures which includes:- 2 big albums with different pics, 1 big (i don't know what size) wall pics,

2 outstation trips - 1 inclusive accomodation and 1 day trip, 1 putrajaya trip (all inclusive of outdoor makeup artist, 2 photographers, 1 videographers, 2 crew members), 8 pcs of upgraded gowns, 1 VCD of wedding pics, 1 VCD of the MTV while we were taking pics, and of course an amazing experince. I still look at my pics from time to time, and my hubby and I enjoy watching our VCD now and then.

Truly happy!

Wow my package havent include the accomodation already comes up to nearly 7k wherelse yours only RM5K INCLUSIVE of accomodation. Confirmed I yong sui already.

Hi chithcat28...

you sounds suspicous to me too... if not mistaken, you are a newbie too, right? what right do you have to say that i am related to Ever after? when ppl say good things about some services they encounter...you all go and criticise ppl... can't you see things positively? i am merely responding to the previous comments on Ever after....

ai seh.. unless you have a bad experience with ever after.. if not......keep your BIG MOUTH SHUT!!!!!

some more i dun think ppl from the bridal industry really have the time to monitor these kind of forum....why would they want to monitor these forums when there is nothing good being said??? really regreted responding to these kind of shit!!!!!

As I said, I am new to all these things, so, not too sure who was suspicious about my posting. Anyway, doesn't matter. I guess all should have the strength to do the survey themselves. Banking on forum like this to make decision is totally immature, if you ask me. In life, one of the way to be successful is to make own decision, not listening to others. Have we ever heard of successful people who just listen to others? Those are what we called as puppet.

My life opinion is spend on quality cause you'll be happy.

You all can always decide not to patronise Ever After, or check them out.

If we ever always condemn people, I am sure we are not a happy person. Always explore with open heart and open mind.

The one who suspect me, who are you? Do you come from the competitor? Or are you not getting what you want from them, that's why you sounds like you hate them so much? Stop hating, not only them, but people around you. You will live a better life. And are you the one who forget about ethics and posted EA's costing? If you are, you are really not ethical.

Anyway, I am actually here to ask all of you to explore www.sgparenting.com That's where I normally discuss things, not influence things. Since all the married people would move on to be a parent someday. It is worth checking out.

As I said, I am new to all these things, so, not too sure who was suspicious about my posting. Anyway, doesn't matter. I guess all should have the strength to do the survey themselves. Banking on forum like this to make decision is totally immature, if you ask me. In life, one of the way to be successful is to make own decision, not listening to others. Have we ever heard of successful people who just listen to others? Those are what we called as puppet.

My life opinion is spend on quality cause you'll be happy.

You all can always decide not to patronise Ever After, or check them out.

If we ever always condemn people, I am sure we are not a happy person. Always explore with open heart and open mind.

The one who suspect me, who are you? Do you come from the competitor? Or are you not getting what you want from them, that's why you sounds like you hate them so much? Stop hating, not only them, but people around you. You will live a better life. And are you the one who forget about ethics and posted EA's costing? If you are, you are really not ethical.

Anyway, I am actually here to ask all of you to explore www.sgparenting.com That's where I normally discuss things, not influence things. Since all the married people would move on to be a parent someday. It is worth checking out.

Juliet and Hoohaa

First of all lets not get started on the wrong foot :) I don't know what Chitchat is trying to imply here but I think we all agree not all BTB will get the same kind of services from the BS. One may have the best services ever and another not so lucky. So all of us are just here exchanging ideas and opionions.

For the part where I myself post the package costs. Well I personally don't think its unethnical to do so. There was never a written or unwritten law that says we consumer can't compare notes and see if we get the best deal. And i believe my intention was to have the forumers here to help me out in explaining my bridal package.

And its really human nature to be upset if you don't get the kind of services you expected or paid for. If you were to look up other BS's posts you would also notice the same kind of conversation takes place there as how it is right now.

Chitchat, I would agree on the part of castigating on those good comments given by others. Do give them a benefit of doubt

I'm not tryin to teach anyone here how they should voice their opinions. But I believe in an healthy way of exchanging views or ideas. After all arent we all adults :)

Different people have different views. Learn to accept them me included too :)

Ok back to the topic.

I just met the hotel rep along with WP. She drove me there and well we did talk quite a bit. She hinted to me MANY times that if im unhappy of her services Im welcomed to tell her. But I'm still very sceptical. And of late her services has improved a notch but we shall see wont we? :)

p.s I'm sorry if I've offended ANYONE but well if you don't like the way it sounds then too bad isnt it :)

[Ok back to the topic.

I just met the hotel rep along with WP. She drove me there and well we did talk quite a bit. She hinted to me MANY times that if im unhappy of her services Im welcomed to tell her. But I'm still very sceptical. And of late her services has improved a notch but we shall see wont we? :)

p.s I'm sorry if I've offended ANYONE but well if you don't like the way it sounds then too bad isnt it :)

Hi Mummy,

Thanks for your advise & comment...anyway... i am so pissed off by chitchat for suspecting that i am from EA... anyway, great to hear that your WP's services had improved a notch... but i believe that what she said is true.. if you are ever not happy with her services... you gotta let her know so that they can improve...improvement can only be made when there is feedback... no feedback, no improvement mah.... this could happen to anyone in any situation ......i think u understand my point.....

unfortunately, my friend's wedding is not posted in EA website....if not can do what Irene did... can ask you or whoever to see her pictures or DVD..

nuf said.... hope you & your family will enjoy your upcoming wedding.....like what my fren did.....

Truly happy!

Wow my package havent include the accomodation already comes up to nearly 7k wherelse yours only RM5K INCLUSIVE of accomodation. Confirmed I yong sui already.

I don't think 'yong sui' got anything to do with it. Anyway, the accomodation is only $150 for the whole team plus hubby & I (Nothing you can't afford). Maybe, you get more value out of it? Because I work in service line, I know how customers compare. You can't compare apple to orange.

Hi chithcat28...

you sounds suspicous to me too... if not mistaken, you are a newbie too, right? what right do you have to say that i am related to Ever after? when ppl say good things about some services they encounter...you all go and criticise ppl... can't you see things positively? i am merely responding to the previous comments on Ever after....

ai seh.. unless you have a bad experience with ever after.. if not......keep your BIG MOUTH SHUT!!!!!

some more i dun think ppl from the bridal industry really have the time to monitor these kind of forum....why would they want to monitor these forums when there is nothing good being said??? really regreted responding to these kind of shit!!!!!

HAHAAA..

I am really lazy to elaborate my experience with EA here, not that I have no "story" with them, waste my time to details what is the negative experience I got.

All told, I am giving my comment here, simply I "tai hmm soon nyan/tai hmm gou nya" as EA has OVER markup the charges. The Overpriced charges for those services, we do not get the same quality of Vendors, why do we have to pay so much but not getting the equal/high end vendors? If I would to engage the Vendors myself, with the money I paid, I will be able to book high end Photographers, Videos, MakeUp, etc. Lazy to type, those who knows get the ideas of what I mean.

Am not any competitor, NO Hates or what so-over. Thanks, my life is very good, why do I have to hate people. HA.

chitchat28

unfortunately none of us here are mind readers who are able to read what's on your mind. Plus this is a forum where ppl exchange ideas, experiences opinions so on.

If everyone's lazy to write them down I would think the forum can just gulung tikar anytime now.

You don't have to type a lengthy story but you need to justify why you won't recommend the other BTBs to sign up with Ever After. Or you can just put them down in points format. And Im sure its your good intentions to post up comments about EA that has prompted you to do so in MB so why dont you just take a step further by telling us what exactly happened.

p.s all WPs usually mark up their vendors fees but EA done a notch higher compared to the rest.

p.p.s I hope I dont come off as being too harsh. :)

I am really lazy to elaborate my experience with EA here, not that I have no "story" with them, waste my time to details what is the negative experience I got.

All told, I am giving my comment here, simply I "tai hmm soon nyan/tai hmm gou nya" as EA has OVER markup the charges. The Overpriced charges for those services, we do not get the same quality of Vendors, why do we have to pay so much but not getting the equal/high end vendors? If I would to engage the Vendors myself, with the money I paid, I will be able to book high end Photographers, Videos, MakeUp, etc. Lazy to type, those who knows get the ideas of what I mean.

Am not any competitor, NO Hates or what so-over. Thanks, my life is very good, why do I have to hate people. HA.

mummyally,

Do you aware that, For pre wedding photos, and Wedding dinner day (morning & night) photos, you only get back the hard copies? You get back the SOFT copies to you AFTER 1 YEAR of your wedding. EA said it is their policy, so in the 1st year, you dont have any soft copies to prints any additional hard copies outside. Not sure if you know about this. I never heard other photographers do this, but only EA.

By the way, I dont want to stir any anger here. You know la, after I kena back fire by EA supporter.

CLARIFY : I have never Not recommend any people for not signing with EA. All I mean is EA is overpriced based on my experience. 300-400%

Also, all this while, the comment on EA is normal or usual. Out of sudden, 3 new posts in a row, saying EA is so Good, so impressive! I said, am Suspicious. Did I say those members are from EA? * Gud know

The other things, beside me, my other friends does has bad experience with them, also cut throat problem, therefore, my sharing is all depend on anyone if they mind or dont mind for what they want to pay.

Mummyally, the TAG - Good things come with High price, cheap means quality Bad...is it always the way it is? It makes me think only the business owner themseive will say this TAG this way..

I really like Irene's posting, she sound geniune with her opinion. I never have intention meaning no one can compliment EA.

All said different people different opinion.

mummyally,

Do you aware that, For pre wedding photos, and Wedding dinner day (morning & night) photos, you only get back the hard copies? You get back the SOFT copies to you AFTER 1 YEAR of your wedding. EA said it is their policy, so in the 1st year, you dont have any soft copies to prints any additional hard copies outside. Not sure if you know about this. I never heard other photographers do this, but only EA.

am not sure for the prewedding but i did sign up for the actual day photography with EA. i got my softcopies about a weeks or 2 after my wedding lor. as for the outcome of AD photographs, not to say that it's not nice. just that it's didn't really up to my expectations lor. :P

hi mhyap

may i have a look at your AD photos if you don't mind and who was your PG for that day?

Irene

You had your wedding recently, is it the truth that they don't give you back the softcopies?Only a year after your wedding?

am not sure for the prewedding but i did sign up for the actual day photography with EA. i got my softcopies about a weeks or 2 after my wedding lor. as for the outcome of AD photographs, not to say that it's not nice. just that it's didn't really up to my expectations lor. :P

yea points taken :)

mummyally,

By the way, I dont want to stir any anger here. You know la, after I kena back fire by EA supporter.

CLARIFY : I have never Not recommend any people for not signing with EA. All I mean is EA is overpriced based on my experience. 300-400%

Also, all this while, the comment on EA is normal or usual. Out of sudden, 3 new posts in a row, saying EA is so Good, so impressive! I said, am Suspicious. Did I say those members are from EA? * Gud know

The other things, beside me, my other friends does has bad experience with them, also cut throat problem, therefore, my sharing is all depend on anyone if they mind or dont mind for what they want to pay.

Mummyally, the TAG - Good things come with High price, cheap means quality Bad...is it always the way it is? It makes me think only the business owner themseive will say this TAG this way..

I really like Irene's posting, she sound geniune with her opinion. I never have intention meaning no one can compliment EA.

All said different people different opinion.

mummy,

the link is already in my AD thread. but anyway, i have PM you the link...

btw, i thought you have seen it before...?

I've only seen your self portrait :)

Is it a mixture of pro PG and normal camera's ? Because the quality of the pictures is not the same but anyway you looked very pretty. I like your WG

p.s I hardly go and view other MB member's AD/PS :P