doraemonc

Share my PS at 4,680m snow mountain!!

Hi all, just want to share my PS at LiJiang, a famous city in Yunnan province, being southwest part of PRC, where I took my pre-wed pics at 4,680m high snow mountain as well as other natural scenary like river, ancient city view etc, I did almost 600 photos in just 2 days! Most importantly, all of the photos were returned to me immediately and their package price isn't expensive at all, cost only 6K sthg RMB, which is less than $3.5K!! I am extremely happy about the photos and so proud to share with all of you!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/doraemonc/set...57600686833671/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/doraemonc/set...57600686833945/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/doraemonc/set...57600748485367/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/doraemonc/set...57600748370655/

welcome to PM me if any ladies wanna get more info~~~ cheers~ :)

740890696_d001995fc6.jpg

Absolutely beautiful! My friend did the same but she went to chengdu for photoshoot.How did you manage to source for contacts? Mind to share bc i wanna get my future wedding photo taken too since i already decided on a winter theme!!

Hi Doraemonc,

Your photos are awesome, nice scenery do contribute to make both of you looks stunning and adorable. :lol:

Mind to share with me your package and your experience of sourcing oversea BS?

Thanks!

Thanks for sharing Doraemon :lol: So beautiful ~ You guys look like Model inside Magazine ar ~ Nice work!

doraemonc,

nice photos. the sky and scenery is splendid too... if only i have such luxury time to travel for PS... :P

I took the pics in 2 days and then stay a few more days for fun~~, u can actually finish that in 4 days including flight if you want to cut the trip short.

Nice photo, nice scenery...your pre wedding photo looks like the one in the movie hehehe. Did they touch up for you?

Hehe, u are so clever, the photos are being retouched a bit, so I can have slimmer arms.. however, all the backgrounds were real and they were really amazingly beautiful~~~

Absolutely beautiful! My friend did the same but she went to chengdu for photoshoot.How did you manage to source for contacts? Mind to share bc i wanna get my future wedding photo taken too since i already decided on a winter theme!!

I did a lot of surfing on net before the decision made. in particular some wedding portals in HK as there are numerous comments from the brides there. I was thinking of SiChuan at first but since my holiday and budget were not suitable, so I changed the source the photo-workshop at LiJiang which turns out to be amazing~~

The whole negotiation was made thro' MSN and email (in chinese/mandarin) and the guys are lovely & nice.They even showed me where to tour around after the shooting, we really enjoy the trip a lot!

wah... ur photo very very beautiful..

izzit your photo shooting by V2 bridal studio?

the album package cost less than 3.5k??!!

how bout the flight? and hotel?

Oh you know V2 as well? I have visited their site before but their bookings are so tight and I just could not wait for 2 years... besides, the cost in SiChuan is higher than the one in LiJiang.

The package only costs me around RMB 6.7K and there's no extra cost afterwards. The package already included 2 nites accomodation, I stayed some more nites later as the place was quite comfortable and I am too lazy to search for others.

I booked the flight myself, u can buy some cheap tickets thro' any touring agents.

Oh you know V2 as well? I have visited their site before but their bookings are so tight and I just could not wait for 2 years... besides, the cost in SiChuan is higher than the one in LiJiang.

The package only costs me around RMB 6.7K and there's no extra cost afterwards. The package already included 2 nites accomodation, I stayed some more nites later as the place was quite comfortable and I am too lazy to search for others.

I booked the flight myself, u can buy some cheap tickets thro' any touring agents.

wah... ur photo very very beautiful..

izzit your photo shooting by V2 bridal studio?

the album package cost less than 3.5k??!!

how bout the flight? and hotel?

thanks for ur info :) .. ur package not sign with V2.. then can i know wat is the Bridal house name?

i very interesting on ur package.. :P

one more thing.. ur package RMB6.7K, how many album, they give u? size?

thanks for ur info :) .. ur package not sign with V2.. then can i know wat is the Bridal house name?

i very interesting on ur package.. :P

one more thing.. ur package RMB6.7K, how many album, they give u? size?

I have just PMed you the details including the name of workshop, pls take a look!!

OMG very beautiful!! I love the colors and you are very pretty! I wish I can take my PS again!! :P

Who's ur PG? You exported ur M'sian PG to China a?

OMG very beautiful!! I love the colors and you are very pretty! I wish I can take my PS again!! :P

Who's ur PG? You exported ur M'sian PG to China a?

Haha, thanks so much~~ i am not really that pretty la~~~ but i admit that the scene is really gorgeous and everybody who seen this feel amazingly great~~

The workshop is a local one which makes me further impressed that local chinese can take such wondeful photos at such low price!!

When I was taking my pics, I met a couple from TianJin that were taking their 4th wedding anniversary pics at LJ, I think u ask your hubby to do the same for you~~ :rolleyes:

can you pm me the details of the bridal house bc i am interested.Thanks!!

Dear wendymelon and chihuahua,

please check your PM! :angry: feel free to ask if you need any more information!

doraemonc