doraemonc

Share my PS at 4,680m snow mountain!!

Hi doraemon,

wow your photos are so NICE~~ how did u manage to contact with the china BS? how long do u take from taking photos to choosing photos? How long did u need to stay there for everything? Hope to hear your experience ~~~

nph13@hotmail.com

Hi doraemon,

wow your photos are so NICE~~ how did u manage to contact with the china BS? how long do u take from taking photos to choosing photos? How long did u need to stay there for everything? Hope to hear your experience ~~~

nph13@hotmail.com

I have same doubts, can you share more. :)

Anyone there also want to take photo shooting at LJ too??

Hi Annee,

Can you PM me ur package details & photo also? Or email me at wsyrinrin@hotmail.com

TQ :)

doraemonc ~

wow ..... really amazing ...................

looks like model in magazine ... the scenes was so so so nice ;)

TQ for sharing such a nice photos !!!!

cheers~

Hi doraemon,

nph13@hotmail.com

I have same doubts, can you share more. :)

can you tell what's your concern?

Hi doraemon,

nph13@hotmail.com

Hi,

they got a very good agent in HK who can speak Chinese/ English fluently, so I have thrown her many questions on MSN and she replied one by one with much patience.

I choose the pics right after the shooting, I just can't wait to choose them and the charge for each additional pic is just RMB48!, you can't really imagine how much did I add, haha.

You are free to play around after the shooting is done, just save sometime to take a look on the finished products, ie. album coz you need to choose the cover....other than that, you dun need to wait for anything coz all the photos will be saved in CD for you to take away.

Hope the above is clear enough to you all! :P

doraemonC

hi doraemonC,

thanks for the sharing all useful info to us..very kind of you :)

love your photos very much..lovely couples+magnificent scenery+ skillful photoshooting+ natural posing..

you are so gorgeous!congrats!! :D

have to ask my hubby to bring me to LiJiang for photoshoot..but i know he won't agree :(

Happy wedding! Cheers!

Hi doraemon,

nph13@hotmail.com

Hi,

they got a very good agent in HK who can speak Chinese/ English fluently, so I have thrown her many questions on MSN and she replied one by one with much patience.

I choose the pics right after the shooting, I just can't wait to choose them and the charge for each additional pic is just RMB48!, you can't really imagine how much did I add, haha.

You are free to play around after the shooting is done, just save sometime to take a look on the finished products, ie. album coz you need to choose the cover....other than that, you dun need to wait for anything coz all the photos will be saved in CD for you to take away.

Hope the above is clear enough to you all! :P

doraemonC

Just FYI...

Noneed to go til HK to look for this package la... Locally already have a shop that arranging couples to China, LiJiang to do the photoshooting + tour... The shop is located in PG, but the couples can departure either from PG airport or KLIA... no extra charges (according to them la).

This is their official website : www.angel-de-art.com

There hv a lots of pics to refer...

Hope this help u'll...

Hello! I'm so sorry but I'm really new here and I need some help desperately!

I'm really interested to take my PS at China as I have come to know that their photography skills are very good as compared to the ones at KL!

However, I'm really CRAP with my mandarin. I can converse with basic mandarin only. Therefore, I'm wondering how am I going to deal/bargain/discuss with the staffs on the wedding packages/photo shoots/details?

I'm really interested to take my PS at China as I have come to know that their photography skills are very good as compared to the ones at KL!

However, I'm really CRAP with my mandarin. I can converse with basic mandarin only. Therefore, I'm wondering how am I going to deal/bargain/discuss with the staffs on the wedding packages/photo shoots/details?

Hi Laney,

As one of the member posted earlier, there is a bridal house in msia that is liase with a bridal house in china.If you can't speak chinese, you wont have to worry since everything is arranged by the bridal house.You can check this site out. This is their official website : www.angel-de-art.com.Hope it helps.

Hi Laney,

As one of the member posted earlier, there is a bridal house in msia that is liase with a bridal house in china.If you can't speak chinese, you wont have to worry since everything is arranged by the bridal house.You can check this site out. This is their official website : www.angel-de-art.com.Hope it helps.

Hello Chi Hua Hua!

Thanks for the prompt reply. However, will the package be much more expensive if I actually go through an agent?

By the way, did you take your pictures at Li Jiang too or elsewhere? Was thinking about Hainan Island or Shenzhen too! =)

Hi Laney,

Hello Chi Hua Hua!

Thanks for the prompt reply. However, will the package be much more expensive if I actually go through an agent?

By the way, did you take your pictures at Li Jiang too or elsewhere? Was thinking about Hainan Island or Shenzhen too! =)

Hi Laney,

Actually its about the same since this bridal house provide,tour,accomodation and food.Before I got to know this bridalhouse I've already arrange with another bridal house in china.My ps will be in yunnan but you have to speak chinese if you want to arrange yourself.Not so much for shenzhen bc many people there speaks cantonese.I cant speak chinese either so my FH is my translator.....

Hello Chi Hua Hua! Thanks for the information! How much was your package in Yunnan with the BS without the accomodation, food, flights?

The website you gave me only offers LiJiang. Does anyone have contacts for other places in China like Guilin, Shenzhen etc?

Hi doraemonc,

Wow........4680m snow mountain take PS. It must be very special. I hope can view your nice picture. Please PM the link to me.

Thank you very much.

For those who are interested, take a look at the following albums, the pics are really stunning!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/14942391@N07 or

http://photo.163.com/photos/sjlj-photo/ or

http://picasaweb.google.com/LiJiangVision/...reWeddingPhotos

their pacakge range just cost RM3.5K upwards.. it's unbeatably low... when you get to know what they offer :)