jhow

Jhow's Pre-Wedding Photos

Dear all,

My wedding is 2 weeks away and I'm all excited about it! Finally ready to share my pre-wedding photos, so to those who are interested to view, just leave a message here with your email address and I'll send you the link. Do leave your comments here or sign the guestbook ya!

Best regards,

jhow

Dear all,

My wedding is 2 weeks away and I'm all excited about it! Finally ready to share my pre-wedding photos, so to those who are interested to view, just leave a message here with your email address and I'll send you the link. Do leave your comments here or sign the guestbook ya!

Best regards,

jhow

hihi jhow,

mind to share wif me ur lovely pic....feliciayee84@gmail.com

thanks oh.. :D

Hello gal,

Thanks for sending me your link. -_- i'm so disappointed with you.Why? Caused previous time i ask you to show me you mentioned tat your pics are not nice to view which you mentioned you were pretty disappointed with the results too.

After looking at it.. the only thing i could said is OH MY GOD!! your pics are so nice.. especially the Outdoor one.. i like your outdoor one.. so nice ler..

How's your Wedding gown? Have you receive your gown yet? happy? update me ya! :D

Hello gal,

Thanks for sending me your link. -_- i'm so disappointed with you.Why? Caused previous time i ask you to show me you mentioned tat your pics are not nice to view which you mentioned you were pretty disappointed with the results too.

After looking at it.. the only thing i could said is OH MY GOD!! your pics are so nice.. especially the Outdoor one.. i like your outdoor one.. so nice ler..

How's your Wedding gown? Have you receive your gown yet? happy? update me ya! :D

Thanks Sharon, for your compliments. I got my wedding gown already and I simply love it! It's so beautiful and tailored to my size, of course. Have not taken a pic yet coz without proper make-up and hair styling, it looks odd. But will definitely show you my AD pics after my wedding day. :rolleyes:

U indeed look great in those lovely photos! i agree with SY that all d outdoor photos were jz great!!! bravo!

Hello gal,

Thanks Sharon, for your compliments. I got my wedding gown already and I simply love it! It's so beautiful and tailored to my size, of course. Have not taken a pic yet coz without proper make-up and hair styling, it looks odd. But will definitely show you my AD pics after my wedding day. :D

So SAD have to wait again :(