seashello2@yahoo.com

AD Photographers

Hi Pink Kitty,

Can you share with me your photos and contact of photographer? Thank you

Hi lkmok & tjenny, I've PM-ed you d~ if you didn't receive please lemme know o! :wub:

Hi pink kitty,

can u share with me ur PG and AD photos? thanks

Hi Sherenetsk,

PM-ed you d~ :lol:

I'm interested. My email add: zanne.i@gmail.com

Thanks

Hi all...if anyone interested on budget photographer, pls let me know, i can pm u the contact number

Hi ice_anise,

Can I have his contact and hope u dont mind to share you great pics with me as well..:)

My email: zanne.i@gmail.com

Thanks a lot.

zanne

Dear MB,

Yesterday was my AD....really cant believe that i am married!!!! just want to share that my AD photographer is Alan. He is really nice!!!!very accommodating and his work is GREAT!!!!

He co-ordinate well whereby few weeks before the AD, he has already finalized songs for me to choose and ask my opinion what song that i would like to insert for the clips. Early in the morning he came to my house....me not yet wake up....very punctual and from morning, keep on taking photos till 3.30pm then i rest, he go back to edit the photos and be at the restaurant to take photo again about 7pm and played the early morning shot on projector. He charged very very reasonable......and can consider cheap also....pm me if you need his contact...A++ for his good work!

HI ice_anise,

May I have alan's contact? & share some of your AD pics. email add sabnhoang@gmail.com.

Thanks heaps..:)

Summersab

HI everyone...

I just had my wedding on 27th December....and my PG is James Chew. Personally I love his work alot. He has been very easy going and professional in his work. All my family like him and he has capture all the precious moments throughout my wedding...which I think is the most important part.

I am just married, and i very recomend my AD PG to all member. Pls PM me if you interest. My PG is Derek

Can i have your PG web blog?? His job ok?

HI everyone...

I just had my wedding on 27th December....and my PG is James Chew. Personally I love his work alot. He has been very easy going and professional in his work. All my family like him and he has capture all the precious moments throughout my wedding...which I think is the most important part.

Do James have blog ? how much his price?

I am just married, and i very recomend my AD PG to all member. Pls PM me if you interest. My PG is Derek

Can i have your PG web blog?? His job ok?

HI everyone...

Do James have blog ? how much his price?

Hi all...if anyone interested on budget photographer, pls let me know, i can pm u the contact number

Hi ice_anise,

Can I have his contact and pls share you great pics with me as well.

My email: angelafong45@yahoo.com

ileux, pink_kitty, ice_anise,

can share your PG contact with me?? and your photos??

Thank you

Emily

Hi Emilyeu, I've PM-ed you d..so sorry for the late reply.. as I forgot to log on this page for quite sometime...hope it's still helpful :)

HI everyone...

Hi Datina,

I'm looking for a PG for my wedding day in December, do you have James Chew contact? How much he had charged? My budget is less than RM1500~~~~

ileux, pink_kitty, ice_anise,

can share your PG contact with me?? and your photos??

Thank you

Emily

Hi Emilyeu, I've PM-ed you d..so sorry for the late reply.. as I forgot to log on this page for quite sometime...hope it's still helpful :)

Hi Pink Kitty, can you please PM me with the email and blog of your photographer? Thanks

pink kitty you look so beautiful, can you recomend your photographer?

rdgs,

Selina

Hi Selina & Hazelhall, sorry for the late reply~ just sent over the msg to your inbox, please check =)

Cheers~ :D

Hui, She helps to take some of my shots during my AD with my doggies.

I would recommend her as her price is reasonable and she is very friendly and most importantly, her work is really nice!!

www.foohui.com

Dear Girls

I have the same AD PG as recommended by Pink Kitty and i can say that Jimmy Tian is a very professional photographer. He did a good job during my AD and im very satisfied with his work.

Wishes

Michelle

Dear Girls

I have the same AD PG as recommended by Pink Kitty and i can say that Jimmy Tian is a very professional photographer. He did a good job during my AD and im very satisfied with his work.

Wishes

Michelle

*Hi 5*

Glad that you like the PG I recommended :wub:

Dear Girls

Wishes

Michelle

*Hi 5*

Glad that you like the PG I recommended :wub:

I will recomend my AD Photogrpaher - derek to all! really good and cheap. He is one of the vendor in the MB. http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/index....showtopic=13460

Hi.. jstan, we are in the same ship. I appoited his as my photographer too. So is that you already pass your wedding day? if yes can share some photo taken by him?

I will recomend my AD Photogrpaher - derek to all! really good and cheap. He is one of the vendor in the MB. http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/index....showtopic=13460

Hi.. jstan, we are in the same ship. I appoited his as my photographer too. So is that you already pass your wedding day? if yes can share some photo taken by him?

i am interest with his services and may i get his contact??