seashello2@yahoo.com

AD Photographers

My AD just over, 2 days ago...though i have not got my photo from my AD PG, i believed his work will be great.

I know most of the bride will recommend their AD PG here. I got my AD PG - Sean Lim from this forum too.

I strongly believe it is very much up to each individual need & budget.

My PG is a free lance PG. I enganged him 9 months before my AD. Before i confirm my AD, actually i had browse through and search through a lot of AD PG. Some of them have nicer work than Sean, but i would said, i am very happy with my PG work with price i paid as i am also on average budget for AD PG. In fact, his skill had improved and he has upgraded his camera as well...in these 9 months time.

I found him very nice & friendly person. He always keep his smile on him no matter how busy and how sweaty he was....

In fact, my friend and relatives were impress with his work (on the slide show he made for the AD morning session)

If anyone one of you interested on my AD PG, please PM me.

Lychee, your photographer is great, working with passion and right attitude, have great experience and skill in AD. This is no doubt. :)

if anyone need contact for the wedding photographer. I can help because I do have a lot of contact when I was looking for wedding photographer.

but one I can remember is artzflavor.com. Do PM me if you need more contact. Thanks

if anyone need contact for the wedding photographer. I can help because I do have a lot of contact when I was looking for wedding photographer.

but one I can remember is artzflavor.com. Do PM me if you need more contact. Thanks

hi...i also need more contact which is cheap...got budget problem!do email to me the contacts.Thanks

germine_85@hotmail.com :dash2:

Would like to intro our wedding PG :) Our wedding was in december 2009... not sure whether anyone heard about him before or not.. we found him by chance and thank God for that ooo cause he made our event even more special with the pictures he took :) He is nice enough to make sure he captured all the little details during our AD as well as all those small things such as decor, wedding favours etc etc...and even my Ji Mui corsage. Every detail was captured so good that i felt my late nights doinga ll my wedding deco (DIY everything myself from decor to corsages) really worthwhile!!!!

he is also always around to help, he made sure i ate well and always there to make sure i am ok, and most importantly eventhough my make up was not good (small town make up really not good.. isk isk) he managed to snap lots of great pics... would say that we loved all of the pics he snapped for us...

The night i saw my slideshow, i went speechless, it captures so much emotions for the daytime event of the AD!!! Even till now my hubby watches it almost everynight.. and everytime i look at those pictures, it really brought tears of happiness and even made me laugh out loud as i can 'feel' the moments captured...

At first when I get the photos from our PG, i was so excited to c what was the outcome of our AD pics. The moment i got the photos I was glued to the pictures ooo... it brings out the expression in the guest, the feel of the couple and most importantly i can feel the 'happiness' in those pictures... the worries about how i would look like in the bad make up vanished!! I could hardly wait so on that night itself i uploaded almost all the pics into FB :) i slept only 2 hrs that day and went to work cheerfully!!! that was how satisfied i was... hehehe

Weng Yap (this is our PG - forgot to mention his name.. hehe), thanks so much!!!! We r trully grateful that we found you as our PG~~~ Anyone who would like to get his contact can pm me la.. or add me in facebook to c his pics :) my email add is diff.. pm me for my FB email.. hehe... cheers :)

**just wanna share this PG cause every bride deserves to have a great PG that charges reasonably and provides great service and GREAT pics :)

oh ya... forgot to share with all of the bride to be here... we actualy had 2 events.. actual day in perak and another kl event (makan) at equitorial hotel kl... our KL event was with another PG as we tot of trying diff PG and cause we tot of saving cost as her portfolio was good.... but sad to say when we received the pics today we are really trully dissapointed.... really different from what we saw in her portfolio... its really sad that she is not able to deliver the things promised to us... everyone pls make sure everything is written black and white no matter what the PG says... cause we tot it should be ok as our AD PG (Weng Yap) delivered whatever he promised verbally and also more than that.... tumbs up for him... but for our KL PG, aihs... sad to say that even though cheaper but we felt cheated!

hubby is currently trying to c what he can do with the pics with those editing tools... :S hopefully somehting can be done to salvage our pics... but the saddest part is a lot of moments and event during our wedding in KL was not captured by our KL PG... isk isk isk... if she was able to capture pics of those moments, i would not be soooooo sad and dissapointed as maybe can try c what can be done.... aihs....

regardless of anything... we r grateful that at least we have a great set of AD pics by Weng Yap to keep and we r gonna take some post wedding pics with him soon!!! can't wait... hehehe... oh ya.. can pm me if u wan the details... :) would recomend him to everyone.. hehe.. :D

Hi all, if you need photographer, i have a few to recommend. Do pm me for contact. They all are good photographers (some even acting as "tai kum ceh" during the wedding day as those couples have no experience on the actual wedding day)..haha, funny!

Hi PF, can you pls pm me the list of PG you have? Do you have any recommendation for PG in SP Kedah?

wueingchan@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Can u email me the contact u have and especially if u have any contact in MIRI because my wedding dinner will be held in KL and Miri as well. My email is sue_two22@yahoo.com

Thanks

Hi Euvin,

If you don't mind, can you please PM me (sharoena@yahoo.com) the unreliable PG that you got in KL? I would like to be mindful since I'm engaging photographer for my AD soon...thanks a lot!

Would like to intro our wedding PG :) Our wedding was in december 2009... not sure whether anyone heard about him before or not.. we found him by chance and thank God for that ooo cause he made our event even more special with the pictures he took :) He is nice enough to make sure he captured all the little details during our AD as well as all those small things such as decor, wedding favours etc etc...and even my Ji Mui corsage. Every detail was captured so good that i felt my late nights doinga ll my wedding deco (DIY everything myself from decor to corsages) really worthwhile!!!!

he is also always around to help, he made sure i ate well and always there to make sure i am ok, and most importantly eventhough my make up was not good (small town make up really not good.. isk isk) he managed to snap lots of great pics... would say that we loved all of the pics he snapped for us...

The night i saw my slideshow, i went speechless, it captures so much emotions for the daytime event of the AD!!! Even till now my hubby watches it almost everynight.. and everytime i look at those pictures, it really brought tears of happiness and even made me laugh out loud as i can 'feel' the moments captured...

At first when I get the photos from our PG, i was so excited to c what was the outcome of our AD pics. The moment i got the photos I was glued to the pictures ooo... it brings out the expression in the guest, the feel of the couple and most importantly i can feel the 'happiness' in those pictures... the worries about how i would look like in the bad make up vanished!! I could hardly wait so on that night itself i uploaded almost all the pics into FB :) i slept only 2 hrs that day and went to work cheerfully!!! that was how satisfied i was... hehehe

Weng Yap (this is our PG - forgot to mention his name.. hehe), thanks so much!!!! We r trully grateful that we found you as our PG~~~ Anyone who would like to get his contact can pm me la.. or add me in facebook to c his pics :) my email add is diff.. pm me for my FB email.. hehe... cheers :)

**just wanna share this PG cause every bride deserves to have a great PG that charges reasonably and provides great service and GREAT pics :)

oh ya... forgot to share with all of the bride to be here... we actualy had 2 events.. actual day in perak and another kl event (makan) at equitorial hotel kl... our KL event was with another PG as we tot of trying diff PG and cause we tot of saving cost as her portfolio was good.... but sad to say when we received the pics today we are really trully dissapointed.... really different from what we saw in her portfolio... its really sad that she is not able to deliver the things promised to us... everyone pls make sure everything is written black and white no matter what the PG says... cause we tot it should be ok as our AD PG (Weng Yap) delivered whatever he promised verbally and also more than that.... tumbs up for him... but for our KL PG, aihs... sad to say that even though cheaper but we felt cheated!

hubby is currently trying to c what he can do with the pics with those editing tools... :S hopefully somehting can be done to salvage our pics... but the saddest part is a lot of moments and event during our wedding in KL was not captured by our KL PG... isk isk isk... if she was able to capture pics of those moments, i would not be soooooo sad and dissapointed as maybe can try c what can be done.... aihs....

regardless of anything... we r grateful that at least we have a great set of AD pics by Weng Yap to keep and we r gonna take some post wedding pics with him soon!!! can't wait... hehehe... oh ya.. can pm me if u wan the details... :) would recomend him to everyone.. hehe.. :D

Long time didn't come to MB after married, look back to my old post, i have to give some credit and review to my AD PG Derek Chai from www.g2xphotography.com .

I get back my soft copy of photo around 2 weeks time, i like the photo very much i can say, will not regret to engage him.His skill is difference after 5 months, ( i means what he show to us those photo when we meet up, and then we get our wedding photo ) I can see a lot difference style and artiste photo, He work very pro , attitude good, most importantly he able to capture the moments the we laughing, happiness, the environment,.... one word, Thank you very much.

I dare to say you will not get such services and photo from others, and last importance point too, his charge is cheap too

a little small advise given to all bride to be, was my experience during ROM , do not trust those photographer say himself is pro, but charge only RM400++ and they cant show you their strong portfolio and how many couple they done before, check their portfolio, most importance here. ( sorry not try to say cheap not good, but my experience, those cheap package really come across with the quality :( , he just so new to the photography i can see, try not to mention his name here. all my ROM photo was disappoint :(

Hi Selina,

Sorry to hear that your ROM photos did not turn out well. But i'm sure not all budget photographers are like that. Some of them are freelancers and they actually take nice photos too. Mayb you were just unlucky to have appointed the wrong photographer. It's true you must check out their works first before you engage them.

Dear MB Brides

I had my wedding on 23 January 2010. Been nearly a month and I still can't stop browsing through my short video montage. My wedding photographer was Edwin Tan. The second photographer was supposed to be Stephen Low but it was really unfortunate that he didn't turned up the very last minute! He actually didn't turn up! :dash2: It was really unprofessional of him to make Edwin and myself worried!

I was not furious (extremely surprising) at all and calmed because I had faith in Edwin to settle the problem. Thank GOD he found a second photographer on the very last minute. My second photographer was Andrew Chow.

On a good note, my wedding turned out great! I had so much fun! My photographers were superb! We were chatting away like old friends. I've met Edwin several times and we have been chatting through msn. However, it was my first time dealing with Andrew. I felt so comfortable with both of them and it made the day easier. Edwin and Andrew were helping me around, reminding me what to do etc.

And best of all, the pictures turned out great! I only get the pictures shown during my dinner which is the morning ceremony but I was so happy with the outcome! I have no regrets engaging them! I would recommend EVERYONE to engage my photographers.

You girls are more than welcome to browse through some of my pictures at http://s1001.photobucket.com/home/laney_lan3

The password is 23012010.

I hope the link works! :lol:

I think this will be a better way of presentation! I uploaded my montage that was presented during my wedding dinner. Edwin and Andrew did a fast edit for the morning ceremony event to be shown at night to my guests. Everyone loved it! Enjoy!

Please comment! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yiika_dgP84

Hai all

Finally i decided Beh Photographer as my AD PG & Pre-wedding PG.

He started his business few weeks ago in Malaysiabrides also : ) Actually he is being recommended by my best friend's friend.Haha.

I do like his Pre-wedding style: Cute,energetic,Sweet,creative.

Although his shooting technique is professional,but his price really really reasonable.He quote me RM1000 for the AD ( coz my AD& dinner is separate day in Jenjarom).I plan to reserve him a place to sit for dinner.hahaha,can't wait for my wedding !!haha~~~

p/s I heard that he is now fully booking on december......It is TRUE!!

Hi,

Can I have his contact and his blog link? Pls email me at sjwendy@yahoo.com

Cheers.

Hi there,

Do u have his contact no still? I'm looking for him....

Tried to contact his booking admin but culdn't reach oso :(

PM me ok. TQ.

hi, can gimme contacts of ur photographers?

pls email to ginnlcy@gmail.com

thanks alot

my AD is coming 13th nov and dinner 14th nov

thanks

Dear MB Brides

I had my wedding on 23 January 2010. Been nearly a month and I still can't stop browsing through my short video montage. My wedding photographer was Edwin Tan. The second photographer was supposed to be Stephen Low but it was really unfortunate that he didn't turned up the very last minute! He actually didn't turn up! :dash2: It was really unprofessional of him to make Edwin and myself worried!

I was not furious (extremely surprising) at all and calmed because I had faith in Edwin to settle the problem. Thank GOD he found a second photographer on the very last minute. My second photographer was Andrew Chow.

On a good note, my wedding turned out great! I had so much fun! My photographers were superb! We were chatting away like old friends. I've met Edwin several times and we have been chatting through msn. However, it was my first time dealing with Andrew. I felt so comfortable with both of them and it made the day easier. Edwin and Andrew were helping me around, reminding me what to do etc.

And best of all, the pictures turned out great! I only get the pictures shown during my dinner which is the morning ceremony but I was so happy with the outcome! I have no regrets engaging them! I would recommend EVERYONE to engage my photographers.

You girls are more than welcome to browse through some of my pictures at http://s1001.photobucket.com/home/laney_lan3

Hi Ginnee

Edwin's blog is www.edwintcg.com

His contact is there. A perfect choice! =)

thanks alot

thanks

Dear MB Brides

hi,

anybody who's interested to hire a PG, do PM me.

he charges bout RM900-RM1000 for one day (KL and Selangor area).

Hi,

Im interested! Can you email me his contact and blog?

sjwendy@yahoo.com

Cheers.

Hi Ginnee

thanks alot

thanks

Dear MB Brides

Hi girls,

Laney, agree with your recommendation. I too had Edwin to be my photographer on my Actual Day. He is very professional and easy to work with. There was 1 co-photographer besides Edwin plus 2 other amateur photographers who just wanted to tag along with him to learn to take wedding shots (can't remember their names). Hehe..my dad said it was like a hollywood star's wedding with so many cameras and flashes going off.

Thumbs up for Edwin :)

Hi Ginnee

thanks alot

thanks

Dear MB Brides

Hi girls,

Laney, agree with your recommendation. I too had Edwin to be my photographer on my Actual Day. He is very professional and easy to work with. There was 1 co-photographer besides Edwin plus 2 other amateur photographers who just wanted to tag along with him to learn to take wedding shots (can't remember their names). Hehe..my dad said it was like a hollywood star's wedding with so many cameras and flashes going off.

We're also engaging Edwin for our AD! Can't wait to see his work... :lol:

Hi LoveGarfield,

R u engaging edwin for any other of your wedding event besides AD? Anything to share as for now? I am in the midst of looking for photographer, Edwin is one of them. But there's alot of good photographer, so am in a pretty dilemma in decision which to go for. Any comments to help me out?

Hi Ginnee

thanks alot

thanks

Dear MB Brides

Hi girls,

We're also engaging Edwin for our AD! Can't wait to see his work... :lol:

I think this will be a better way of presentation! I uploaded my montage that was presented during my wedding dinner. Edwin and Andrew did a fast edit for the morning ceremony event to be shown at night to my guests. Everyone loved it! Enjoy!

Please comment! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yiika_dgP84

Hi Lane,

Mind to shore how much is ur package for hiring Edwin Tan as your AD ?

Patrick Tan for those around Perak area ya! if not mistaken he base in Teluk Intan,but provide outstation service as well.

His FB email is patrickyttan@gmail.com!

Seriously, after about 2 and a half years of registering in this forum and right after the forum blocked the PM, you suddenly have a very well done job and very pro photographer to share? What were you doing for the past 2 and a half years in Mbrides?

i do have a reasonable price photographer to recommend , he use to be my sister's AD photog before .Although he is part time photographer but he still perform his job very well and very pro ,and his characteristic is very funny untill he make all the Ji Mui laugh from beginning till the end .He also suggest to all Ji mui how to pose a nice photo and make us feel very comfortable when taking every photo.If anyone interested ,do pm me ~i can let u know his contact and portfolio

i do have a reasonable price photographer to recommend , he use to be my sister's AD photog before .Although he is part time photographer but he still perform his job very well and very pro ,and his characteristic is very funny untill he make all the Ji Mui laugh from beginning till the end .He also suggest to all Ji mui how to pose a nice photo and make us feel very comfortable when taking every photo.If anyone interested ,do pm me ~i can let u know his contact and portfolio

Dear Suann,

Can you share with me your AD photos and the contact + portfolio of the PG ? You can mail to csk0206@yahoo.com

Thanks! :lol: