Sign in to follow this  
viking11

Hilton PJ

Has anyone had their wedding dinner at PJ Hilton before? Or attended one there?

Is the food good? What about the service by the waiters and the wedding co-ordinator?

Any help is much appreciated.

hi viking11,

welcome to MB :)

i attended a dinner at PJ Hilton before. the food is not bad. i like the table linen and chair covers (white with gold ribbons). their cutlery is nice too (white china).

I had my wedding dinner in Hilton PJ. Some of my friends told me the food was good and some said not good. As for me, i was so busy and i am not sure how's the food. I heard from my friends that the waiter service was bad. They have to wait for quite long when they requested a glass of red wine. Then I am dissapointed with their sound system. Their sound system is bad...the music played is not clear although my husband friend have tried to adjust it before the wedding start. I know some hotel do provide free project but this hotel does not and it is quite expensive to rent from them. They do not have wedding planner unlike many hotel have. They only have sales manager which is brendan chong. He handles all the things. My sister in law had her wedding in Renainsance Hotel and they have sales manager who deal with sales and quotation and also wedding planner. Unfortunately, this hotel does not have a wedding planner. On my wedding dinner, i just call brendan and he told me to liase with a person in charge for the ballroom. I feel it is not professional. I attended my sister in law wedding and the wedding planner was with her organizing all the things she wanted. Besides that, the sales manager Brendan was not so friendly. The main reason we choose this hotel is because of the location.

viking11,

I am having my reception there on 27/10/07. So far everything has been alright...if you really want to have a look you may pop by. :) Brendan Chong no longer works there....the ladies in-charged are Suda and Evelyn....they are extremely friendly although sometimes a little forgetful....my fiance gave them a piece of his mind through email and service was excellent after that...hahaha...cannot let them bully us....we are the customer after all. They are quite accommodationg to our requests....I also chose the hotel due to its location.....oh yeah that and the fact that Sheraton Subang wasn't available. ;)

Hi guys,

I'm a newbie here, lost out alot as I didnt find this forum earlier.

Would appreciate your kind feedback and experiences on these 2 places (PJ Hilton and Le Meridien)

We cant decide between these 2 places but need to pay a deposit in a day or two. So pls help me out guys.. haha

Other venues are fully booked on this date too..

Thanks very muchhhh...

Hi guys,

Would appreciate your kind feedback and experiences on these 2 places (PJ Hilton and Le Meridien)

We cant decide between these 2 places but need to pay a deposit in a day or two. So pls help me out guys.. haha

Thanks very muchhhh...

Hey guys..

Would also appreciate feedbacks on the quality of food, services, and total experiences.

Thanks..

Hi guys,

Thanks very muchhhh...

I dunno when will be your actual day. But, Le Meridien is nicer than PJ Hilton. The service is ok. Have you go take a look there? Better visit them and learn bout the conditions they offer you. Make sure no hidden cost. Ask them in detail n negotiate with them.

I took Nikko Hotel for my wedding this year and heard they is a hidden cost. Hope I will settle things earlier.

Le Meridien is definitely more beautiful and newer.....but I chose PJ Hilton over others for these reasons:

1) Location.....smack between PJ and KL......everyone knows where it is.....PJ Hilton is practically a landmark by itself.

2) Pricing.....I was pleasantly surprised by its reasonable pricing.

3) Prestige....it is HILTON after all.

4) All About Weddings.....they have this special room to discuss about wedding details....very professional.

5) Pillarless ballroom.

6) Only one ballroom so that your guests will not accidentally walk into another reception!

7) Good food.....apparently.....my guests were happy enough.

Hubby and I were attended to by Evelyn Dalton....she's the banquet manager there....she was present during the reception eventhough we knew that she was on emergency leave that day. Our best man who oversaw our reception commented that the staff were efficient and easy to work with. In short, our experience with PJ Hilton was a memorable one and we highly recommend it to our friends. :)

I dunno when will be your actual day. But, Le Meridien is nicer than PJ Hilton. The service is ok. Have you go take a look there? Better visit them and learn bout the conditions they offer you. Make sure no hidden cost. Ask them in detail n negotiate with them.

I took Nikko Hotel for my wedding this year and heard they is a hidden cost. Hope I will settle things earlier.

Lanelle,

Heard that you are taking Nikko Hotel too.. Am considering of Taking the same hotel as you.. But never actually been there to visit. So far just phone enquire to them. U mentioned something with the Hidden cost? Wat do u mean by tht? mind to share out?

BTW, when is ur wedding reception?

Le Meridien is definitely more beautiful and newer.....but I chose PJ Hilton over others for these reasons:

1) Location.....smack between PJ and KL......everyone knows where it is.....PJ Hilton is practically a landmark by itself.

4) All About Weddings.....they have this special room to discuss about wedding details....very professional.

5) Pillarless ballroom.

6) Only one ballroom so that your guests will not accidentally walk into another reception!

Hubby and I were attended to by Evelyn Dalton....she's the banquet manager there....she was present during the reception eventhough we knew that she was on emergency leave that day. Our best man who oversaw our reception commented that the staff were efficient and easy to work with. In short, our experience with PJ Hilton was a memorable one and we highly recommend it to our friends. :)

Thanks for your reply! The reasons we have shortlisted PJ Hilton are more or less the same as yours. We have gone to see PJ Hilton's ballroom but not Le Meredien. We are really hoping that they will change their current old backdrop before Sept. By the way, when was your wedding banquet?

We are liasing with their wedding planner called Elishah. Will be goin to pay the deposit later today. Hopefully we have made the right choice. If there's any feedback on these 2 venues, pls do let us know.

Thanks heaps....

5) Pillarless ballroom.

Thanks for your reply! The reasons we have shortlisted PJ Hilton are more or less the same as yours. We have gone to see PJ Hilton's ballroom but not Le Meredien. We are really hoping that they will change their current old backdrop before Sept. By the way, when was your wedding banquet?

We are liasing with their wedding planner called Elishah. Will be goin to pay the deposit later today. Hopefully we have made the right choice. If there's any feedback on these 2 venues, pls do let us know.

Thanks heaps....

Congrats! I think you made the right choice. :) Mine was on 27 Oct 07. I will PM you my wedding website so you can have an idea of how it would be like. It was a dream wedding for me. :)

Dear all, Anyone has visited PJ Hilton? How's the food n service there? Any comments?

i have the quotation for 2008 price is from RM 928++ to RM 1488++.

Meanwhile, i still waiting for the quotaton from Sunway Resort & Sime Darby Convention Center.

Hi JenBaby,

I got Sunway Resort & Sime Darby CC's wedding package, if u wan i can email to u?

Hi

Can i get the contact details for PJ Hilton ? I tried to call them many times but nobody pick up the calls. My wedding reception will be in Oct 2009. Many thanks!

cheers

Hi Ms Lim,

Can share your wedding website with me?

Any one can share how much the package cost?

I would like to held my wedding in a hotel ballroom.

But my friends all said its not practical as its more expensive.

They comments the hotel food is not nice..

Anyone can comments?

Thanks..

my cousins wedding was at le meridien and we actually had a guest who couldnt find his name on the list. turns out he took a wrong turn. there is an entrance from the carpark, one goes to LM one to hilton so it can happen hehe